Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:15:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:20:00 AM

Cryptocurrency market is highly volatile and that's the beauty of the industry. Without volatility, there are nothing called Cryptocurrencies. In time of bull and bear, one just need to scale through effectively and learn how to make money in both seasons

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
entebah

Activity: 1543
Merit: 153

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 10:20:34 AM

In Cryptocurrency I learned a lot, that with me knowing this Cryptocurrency Forum I am increasingly convinced of crypto growth going forward, because now the world is heading towards the digital era and so it requires an innovation like Cryptocurrency as a tool to realize the financial future in the whole world. Hopefully the Cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, will always be more prosperous.
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:13:32 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?
Cryptocurrencies are excellent for profitability and earnings. The coins like Cardano, Paragon and Stellar are too great to invest in and they shall go very high pretty soon.
mulukey

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:18:20 PM

My own opinion about electronic money is that it's really better than I expected. At present, the inflation is not there, it is securely secured, there are many benefits but it is also quite good but the problem here is that it is not allowed to use it extensively, it is outside the management But hopefully later the bitcoin will stand and replace the real currency.
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:20:32 PM

Well, the main thing here is that the prices of coins would be liked by the investor. Good prices, good projects will lead many investors into cryptocurrency. This will have a positive effect on the entire market.
Erzinnum

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:30:42 PM

Current price levels are caused by the tricky plans of the great whales of crypto market. Also, price got stable and i dont think that we should worry about negative outcome

santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:32:12 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

As of now i am seeing a stable cryptocurrency market.
Everything is in the middle of bear and bull season.
But as we have seen and encounter, we were in bear months before.
therefore i am looking for a getting ready community for the bulls.
victory.lil

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

My views are very categorical, because I believe that, in general, cryptocurrency is our future, which very often simply does not have a valid state, because to a greater degree of moments, I would probably say that only those who build it know the future.
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:14:27 PM

The price of each type of crypto greatly influences its existence. Because if its price does not increase or decrease, nobody wants to invest in it. And that crypto would not last long. It is necessary for a crypto to exist that there is a need for a rise and fall, and bitcoin is the best example
oceantiger

Merit: 8

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

The current price of cryptocurrency has been in a bearish mode for almost part of this year. This year also is like the worst in the past 3 years ago. But one thing is outstanding despite the market situation which is that bitcoin has remained above the $6k price level and has been bouncing off this price level and has never broken down the price. I believe the price will soon reverse and move up till the bulls will take over completely.
viktoriya1945

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 10:37:17 AM

Pay attention to the volatility, the price of many coins has been unchanged for several months already, I think this is a good indicator because after the wave of correction has attenuated, the growth wave should start, which we are all looking forward to.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:17:25 AM

Opinions are different for each person. But personally, I am fully convinced that now on the crypto market there are excellent opportunities for profitable investments. After all, now the conditions on the crypto market are quite favorable for the purchase and hold of promising cryptocurrencies, after a long financial correction, prices from next year may begin to actively rise.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

Quite a mixed view I have about cryptocurrency. If you look on the one hand, we see a huge prospect, but somehow we walk for a long time at the same price.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:25:52 AM

I think most of the price of cryptocurrency comes from hype, because their tokens are not being used effectively, so I think the current state of cryptocurrency is still very bad!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
contactmike1

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 09:57:06 AM

In a short term I wanna cry, it is a blood bath. But in long term I am quite optimistic,because crypto is a new tool to transfer money, it created new jobs, new technologies and new way for people to communicate with each other.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:19:28 AM

I usually don't depend my point of view about cryptocurrency by its price, because you know that cryptocurrency price is not reliable, too volatile in the market.
I believe cryptocurrency as a currency, not a speculative things you can make profit of. Another thing about crypto for me is, it is an investment tool. You can use crypto to invest on a good project through ICO.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Caturz

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:27:40 AM

it looks like that. because this month the price of bitcoin has started to rise in price. maybe in the coming year more than now the price of bitcoin
ElenaN

Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 11:53:27 AM

If you believe in the future of cryptocurrency, then it seems to me now is the right time to buy as many coins as possible!
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:41:49 AM

with market conditions like this, in my opinion, it affects the sustainability of cryptocurrency, because at falling prices, people are reluctant to invest in crypto, and with the diminishing interest of investors in crypto, of course, crypto is increasingly worthless.
Clearstream

Activity: 378
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 03:50:23 AM

I think the bear market may last until March next year. Quality coins will survive. Good encryption will be closely linked to life. Because it changed our lives. We need it. For example, ether,Stellar,IOTA,ADA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: