Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:34:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are your views on cryptocurrencies  (Read 3129 times)
Billgates710

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:07 PM

well there been many rumors and bad influence are available among the cryptocurrency but if you have been there you must know how systematically these place are managed so it is a place where we use digital currency for doing trading;and it help us to establish a comfortable life

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:44:08 PM

Seriously the current market price of the crypto currency is badly affecting everyone, and as a result most people have sold off all their crypto currency and take the money into fiat, and this is having great effect on the market
the condition of the coin now at cryptocurrency marketplace is red which indicates the coins were dropped. and of course, such a condition, if it lasts for a long time, will bring up anxiety that led to the action of selling their coins. but I believe that crypto will soon recover and back up its price. and one of the most important is don't panic easily in any condition.
coffee_man

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:53:48 PM

At the moment, in such an unstable situation with the cryptocurrency market, it is difficult to talk about price stability and even more so to make forecasts.
akashark

Activity: 387
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:57:30 PM

Cryptocurrency is making people hopeless. Every time people makes a hope with cryptocurrency, the crypto market falls happen! My views are not positive now. I think the crypto market will go more down and more. Bitcoin can go under 3K USD, ETH will back its previous price, 100 USD.
So, the bad day is coming maybe. Feeling scares by thinking bitcoin in under 3K!

ndico

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:59:25 PM

My view about the current price of crypto currencies is that crypto market is undergoing a very tough period and trying times, which might lead to so many currency death but the ones that will manage to survive, will see the light of the day and moon.

jeruk nipis

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:01:08 PM

of course it is very influential, because I think one of the things so very vulnerable in crypto is the price. However, the crypto is an investment, so people are looking for is an advantage. So it's not wrong if the price is a major factor in crypto.
vrabac68

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:41 PM

well we are still in the early time of cryptocurrencies. Last year jump was retailers and price speculation . This is the real market stage. We will need couple of years for full adoption when more and more ATM machines comes into the cities and with these pos machines reaching merchants . One if real for sure and that is that blockchain is here to stay
theyoungmillionaire007

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:04:50 PM

it helping the investors and users for living a comfortable life by improving the digital currency world ; does matter how the world miss treat it is actually a very well managed place to deal with hopefully soon the world will understand it
Fortuna27

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:05:31 PM

Hitting new low for 2018 doesn't feel good for anyone, but as long as the biggest part of your portfolio consists of projects from top 15 I think you will be fine when things turn around. However, it could be the end for many projects from the 2nd and 3rd page of coin market cap if the bear move continue for several months.
retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:06:45 PM

This is a cryptocurrency opportunity for investment. So inevitably, then we will pursue profits. And of course is closely related with the price. Because the price will determine how the gains we achieved.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:47:54 PM

I think electronic money is the best place to make a lot of money. I am currently holding many coins. I put my trust in electronic money because they will grow even higher. The price of the altcoin coin will reach $ 100000 in the coming years especially the bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Happydd

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:59:58 PM

My view on electronic money is as follows:
Enter the coding world of accepting risk. Fortunately, rich quick, unlucky to lose money.
Do not expect too much into this world and do not shed all your possessions for a penny. When prices fall easily default.
Must be financially sound.
signaturecoin

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:04:28 PM

My view on electronic money is as follows:
Enter the coding world of accepting risk. Fortunately, rich quick, unlucky to lose money.
Do not expect too much into this world and do not shed all your possessions for a penny. When prices fall easily default.
Must be financially sound.
I think the current cryptocurrency market is only in its infancy and it can grow very strongly in the future. The recent turmoil has helped to remove bad projects from the market and it has also cleared up speculators in this small market.
room237

Activity: 147
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:06:36 PM

No this down turn will be a small blip on the chart 5 years from now.  This has all happened before.  I feel stronger than ever.  I feel as though the entities lowering this market are doing so to accumulate.  The big boys need to get in at low prices.  Remember the little guys loose.  When the market turns for real its going to be explosive.  They will not have a slow rise so we can all get in. 
Warry

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:29 PM

My opinion as to the current market situation is the very low possibility that the exchange rate will rebind this year as the exchange rate is rapidly declining, possibly by the end of 2018. BTC rates are below $ 10,000, and the ETH is less than $ 500. A sad 2018 year for the cryptocurrency market.
jokowi

Activity: 867
Merit: 522

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:21:08 PM

I believe the electronic money market will thrive in the future. There will be new co-appearance. Prices for the altcoin will reach $ 100000. I will invest in electronic money and I believe that will be a great success.
jawatulen

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:54 PM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

first, are you scared with current conditions in crypto market ?
because for me, this market is good to collect more any good coins my friend
while the price is down hard, an opportunities come  Wink
angleatild

Activity: 19

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:21:56 AM

Cryptocurrency is a digital coin that runs on blockchain technology. It is completely decentralized and no central authority can control it. I think it is the future to the digital transaction system. Someday; every country in the world will adopt the cryptocurrency
listoncrypto

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:51:18 AM

The current situation of the market is bad. But we should remember that tough times will fade. We will not be facing these bad times just like we evaded it last year and the year before that. So; we should remain hopeful and be optimistic.
Btcnaivie

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 08:56:12 AM

How do you view the current condition of coin prices, will it have an impact on the sustainability of cryptocurrencies?

Well mate, the current condition of the coin prices is very low but I am hopeful that it will rise again for the next months. This is the same as what happened last year, every third quarter of the year,  the price really dump at its lowest. But it will come back to pump in the last quarter.  So don't worry and don't panic.  Stay positive and motivated.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: