Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 03:23:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you trust ICO Rating sites?  (Read 9104 times)
daladno12

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:36:57 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?

Ico rating sites or ICO listing sites or just ICO treckers are all almost useless. The reason is not only in a fact that any 5/5 or 10/10 rate can be bought. There is another reason: a reliable and promising token sale cannot be listed on that trackers because of legal obstacles. Look at Kamagames token sale, the company has $57M revenue, 100M users and 250 people in staff. But because of the "ICO" phrase used in icobench and icorating (major ICO listing sites), Kamagames cannot be listed there. The result many people are just missing the opportunity to contribute to it.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

Hi, everybody. The actual question today, many people are interested. I can not rely only on the ICO information presented on the website. To finally trust, you need to carefully analyze the project and then it is much easier to calm down.
airdropcoin

Activity: 442
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:41:03 PM

They seem biased to me. A friend of mine who's doing an ICO told me that they paid 10ETH for 5 quality ratings and that's that! I noticed that some ICOs with good project, team, and good social media presence are struggling with getting good reviews.

With all that said, should it still be a factor to look at when investing in ICO?
Maybe they can be used as a reference factor, it was when ICO was crazy in 2017. Because any ICO at that time can quickly circle a lot of money. But now I won't believe in these ratings, because those ratings are paid for, and that's the complete fraud.

rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:46:34 PM

No, I do not trust these sites because they are completely corrupt and add to the top only those projects that pay them money

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
handyhuman

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:13:57 PM

I think rating ICO is not good factor to identify the good one.
It is easy to promote and create a fake one.
I agree qith you mate.ICO can distruct peoples focus because many of ICO ratings identified as a high ratings but then again  at the end was trully SCAM.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:17:55 PM

I like to inquire about tasks by my own as opposed to confide in ICO rating websites. I regularly profoundly look into the venture. My recommendation is to focus on whether the tasks have an instant item as it is some sort of assurance that it's anything but a trick and also since quite a while ago named action before ICO. It is a pointer that group goes directly to their objective and won't surrender.
apyong

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:19:03 PM

Presently, I for one have questions about the satisfactory assessment of rating destinations, on the grounds that for which venture don't take a gander from an optimistic standpoint appraisals, I won't be astounded that the rating organizations overestimate the assessment for an expense!
e@symode

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

No, I do not trust these rating sites, because I don’t understand why it should be done at all, because new rating sites now do not show normal and adequate information about what the project is and how it relates to it correctly.
Krendom

Activity: 210
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:39:29 PM

I cant say the rating is fake or not, but if want to know the project was good or not. Better have own reach for the team and the project.
mammoniter

Activity: 574

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:44:33 PM

Not entirely 100%. I think ICO monitoring sites are not 100% accurate and it has some mistakes and flaws but still it gives you a quick assessment on a particular ICO whether its good or not. It should serve as a guide in choosing the right ICO but the final decision should based on someone's personal study about the project.

Tasiril

Activity: 122
Merit: 2

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2018, 02:49:02 PM

I personally don't get those rates completely for my researches about new projects. In those sites there are so many scam projects listed as high rated projects. But there also so may be very successful projects. For me i used them only as another tool for finding details of new projects.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Jateng

Activity: 1306
Merit: 148

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 02:51:01 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2018, 03:07:41 PM by Jateng

I am not really sure if I will believe the rating of an ICO . Yes I sometimes wonder because like what you have said, good projects are struggling to have a good reviews. So instead of believing that rating I just go to campaigns I know better evwn though the rating is not that good but is acceptable.

Specimen

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:14:45 PM

Many ICO platforms come with the complexity of the content that everyone can create in an instant. they have not been tested enough to be an independent benchmark. Such a platform seems still not subjective and seems to still be looking for website traffic. there needs to be additional from the marketing side, at a minimum they must make a breakthrough with more transparent discussions such as creating streaming video content directly on youtube for certain ICO publications.

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
dadisde
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:22:29 PM

It depends. On the one hand, it is very useful and I am usually looking at the rating websites, before investing in any project. But on the other hand, there are a lot of people saying that all ratings are paid and it costs about 10 ETH to get the highest marks on any rating website.
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:44 PM

I don't believe the ico rating with my full confidence. Ico rating can help a lot but in this time there are many people who are buying ico rate for their project. It can hesitate the people to choice the best ico. We should need more analysis before investment.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:05:06 PM

Don't completely trust sites with ICO ratings. Rating is not the dominant factor for project selection. Such sites can be used as a source of additional information for you.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
rellor

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:15:59 PM

It's very fondly to entirely trust sites with ICO ratings. Many of them can be paid to attract good investitions and you should to look for independent users, who makes this ratings.
InGODweTrast3

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:22:14 PM

Of course, it is necessary to take into account a set of factors when analyzing a project in which you want to invest, but do not forget that the risk is still very large and no one will compensate you for losses.
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:34 PM

Of course, it is necessary to take into account a set of factors when analyzing a project in which you want to invest, but do not forget that the risk is still very large and no one will compensate you for losses.

I also do not believe sites with ICO ratings. I participated several times in the ICO that took the first places and lost my money. Well that was a small amount.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 05:27:56 PM

Don't completely trust sites with ICO ratings. Rating is not the dominant factor for project selection. Such sites can be used as a source of additional information for you.
we can make it a reference in choosing ICO, but we cannot 100% believe it. before choosing an ICO we still have to consider everything from TIM and others. we must be careful and careful when choosing an ICO even though it has a high rating.

Pages: « 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 [79] 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: