Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1758 times)
echodike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

I will advise that if you don't have any need for money at the moment, you can still leave it and wait for the market to go up again, market has been in a very bad state and everyone has lost huge money from last year bull run. so you can still leave your coins, or if you have need for money, you can sell a little part of it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:43:26 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I think the decision should be taken by yourself because the money and the family are yours.

But still I think if you sell at a loss it makes no sense, so better wait and when the right moment come, then sell everything. Either way, you've already invested.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Ehrakeziah

Activity: 217
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:55:08 PM

If you sell everything then you will loss everything that you have. You know in this field of business you need to have enough patience because market is not stable,it rapidly changed. So hold on when price is cheap and sell when you think you can earn profit.
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:57:56 PM

a business, don't you depend on other people's waffle. Do not easily wobble, you must make sure your establishments. and don't forget to yourself with science. And don't forget to continue to learn to be better in crypto. So you'll be confident in taking a decision whether to sell or hodl.
I agree with you, do not immediately believe in the words of people if we do not understand the truth, when the price goes up we can sell it right away
Ilnet

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

While you hold and do not fix losses, you do not have loses.
Patience is a key to success.
Piskeante

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:45 PM

wise wife. She knows this market is dead.

keep holding though. maintain your blind faith on this dead market. Will be interesting to see you trying to explain to your wife that you've lost it all. That would be awesome to see.

BTC no more than 6k by end of 2019. ETH no more than 300$ by end 2019. Huge market manipulation, huge amount of scammers and hypers.
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:00:50 PM

My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.

my wife told me the same words...
but no way, i will wait more and will be patient.
it's been a long time of waiting why should i leave now?
we still have something to eat so no way Cheesy
dewynijhof

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:01:54 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I advise you to continue holding. You should hold the valuable altcoin and be able to grow. Because I believe in the future the cryptocurrency market will grow and the price of altcoin will be high, many experts predict that over the next few years Bitcoin will rise and reach over $ 20000. Beside that I advise you to explain to your wife about the potential of the crypto market.

SashaVeg

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:17 PM

I believe that you will always succeed in selling. Right now, you need to wait a bit to get a big profit. Many predict that there will be a big increase by the end of the year and I believe in it for some reason.
Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Hello guys,

It is okay just follow your guts. A lot of people since last year are still HODLING even if they are on profit still they chose to hold because they knew what are the capabilities of their coins that they are holding and what are the futures or potentials of them in the future. Patience is the key.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
surgical_duude

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Selling everything doesn't make your situation even better. In other words, you accept failure and give up. She tells you, but selling or holding is YOUR DECISION. If you do not want her to be disappointed, "become successful," and wait a while. I'm not sure if the market will return as it did last December, but it will get better someday.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
GantVolnov

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:09 PM

Hello guys,

It seems to me that if you do this, you must make your own decisions. If you hold for 8 months, then why sell now, when the price is low? If you do not believe in the future of this market, then I advise you to sell everything when there is some kind of pullback and forget about it.
flowdon

Activity: 340
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:07:16 PM

the truth about crypto is dont let other people decide for you. only cryptographers can understand why we should hodl our coins/tokens at the moment because we believe on the pump 2018. yes it is since February this year all coins are slowly dumping, but if you jist look at last year it was almost the same. for me better you wait for the bullish run for this year, and it close to that month now, if you can find way how to tell to your wife much better than you let go what you have started for.

youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:08:21 PM

This qustion sound funny why will your wife tell you what to do maybe she have not understand how the market is you need to do what is in your mind not your wife mind.
NoErrorscreenstim

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:09:05 PM

This qustion sound funny why will your wife tell you what to do maybe she have not understand how the market is you need to do what is in your mind not your wife mind.
Some people feel the need to get rid of their crypto. Oh well lol
CryptoRama

Activity: 453
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:15:12 PM

What are you talking about? Now is the time when you should buy bitcoin not selling it, and when bitcoin will be very expensive then she will tell you buy bitcoin? when it will be to late?

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:21:26 PM

Your problem is a frequent problem. You should research and analyze the market. It is very risky to hold the coin for the highest price. You should sell 50% and hold 50% to secure your money.
Redg85

Activity: 258
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:29:24 PM

Hello there mate! No not my wife, she told me that as long as we can hold our assets then we hold it. But sometimes there are circumstances in life where we need something to use for our daily living. Since i do not have a job i am force to sell some of our assets. Hold is the key. Cheers!

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂
samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:30:06 PM

do your wishes, your wife may not understand the market. you just explain your desire so that your wife understands you
anafiene

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:36:16 PM

My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.

my wife told me the same words...
but no way, i will wait more and will be patient.
it's been a long time of waiting why should i leave now?
we still have something to eat so no way Cheesy

The policy that you have must produce results later, the market is not as easy as we think and the wife only suggests and the absolute decision is in your hands. So be patient and endure for you.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: