Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 03:13:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1760 times)
ledinasaliasi

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:16:55 PM

I advise you not to sell, you should continue to hold and explain to his wife. Cryptocurrency is a potentially great market. In the future this market will grow strongly and have very high prices. Now there are no signs of recovery. However, I believe that in the last few months this year the market will increase. So if you want to make a profit then you should hold long term and wait.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:36:03 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Standing up for what you believe in is a bold thing to do! Especially against your wife! I guess she does not see the brighter side of what you are doing. She will though in the coming months or so. She'll soon realize the importance of patience when it comes to investment. Things are not easy here. But there is a bright future ahead of us.

Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 11:54:24 PM

Holding isn't the last option to be safe from losing. You can divert it into other coins and sacrifice your loss. Life in crypto isn't winning at all times, we also have to loss sometimes. We should understand  it and we should not lost our hope cause the world still turning around and may have chances that market will be in favor to us again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Offece

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:15:55 AM

I think you are wishing to make extra money despite the fact that they are already profited, infact it's far very appropriate to sell it over in the market which is honestly a great timing for the 12 months 2018. however most important is pay attention to others or spouse because they recognise better your destiny existence needed.
cbIpok

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:19:32 AM

Most of us are in same situation with you Smiley my brother, my mother told me to sell all of it when it was december 2017. But i thought the market will grow up more and more, so i regret now .
zhanghoqi5

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 08:20:49 AM

I think you should respect your wife's opinion, you can throw out some worthless counterfeit money, but must keep good potential COINS. Because I believe the market is going to go up again, and all you can do now is be patient.
michael23

Activity: 560

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:21:21 PM

I don't think your wife is right at the moment. If you sell all your coins now, you'll get very little for them. Best of all, forget for a couple of years about your money that is in the cryptocurrency and come back when the market grows.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

A lot of us are going through something like this,  and it's easy for an outsider to say you should have sold.
It's always easy talking when you just have to look back, different story when you are actually in this scene.
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:31:38 PM

I will advice that you two work it out because at the end of the day no one knows where the market is heading to. Some people will tell not to sell it that market will rise again but then there's no certainty about that but I'm saying you should sell but just consider the whole market scenerio and decide what to do.
criptoman83

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:34:48 PM

It's too late to leave the market, the prices are so extremely sagged that I wouldn't do it in your place. After SEC decision market will rise, I am sure 99%, no wonder the decision is postponed. If everything was simple and clear, the SEC would immediately say NO and all. And so I expect a positive decision.Your wife should be more patient, but i understand her and how does she feel  Grin really.

BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:45:23 PM

Hello guys,

I do not mean to intrude in your personal life but did you took the time to convince your wife about what you were doing? Since I am single I can take whatever decision that I want without consulting anyone, so I know very well why I am in this market, but once you are married you cannot do that you need to convince your spouse about it, were you honest with her about the possibility of losing money? Did you tell her about having to wait for years to see profits? Because it does not seems like you did.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:49:19 PM

I hope your success will be realized so that you no longer make the person you love disappointed. actually if you see opportunities that can benefit you when you sell, I don't think you need to endure a long time. Your confidence in the price conditions will increase, just like my belief. if the condition is very urgent, my advice would be to sell 50%.

fulled

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 06:55:58 PM

You need to make your wife believe in crypto like the way you believe, maybe you can make a paper or thing with historical price data, and how many people already success just with hodling their own coin, i hope you can passed this problem Smiley
Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 06:59:16 PM

In my country they say: "Listen to your wife and do the opposite." In my opinion, this is just the case, when it should be done. If you have been waiting for seven months since the time when the currency has fallen in price, there is very little time left and the market will rise. Now it really does not make any sense to sell your coins and tokens at such a low price. Do not listen to your wife, you need to be patient and wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

Don't make your wife disappointed, try to make your wife happy. Well, the best solution is; Selling some of your assets is only 45% and hodl the residual (55%) of your assets at least till bull really come. I'm sure your wife won't know if you don't sell all of your assets. You can try this, in order to make your wife proud of you Wink
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:11:11 PM

Hello guys,

Surely, you'ill experience a big loss if you sell it now because at this time the market's experiencing value emphasis. Good if you still believe that the markets will rise again you must just to be waiting for the right time to sell it, so you avoid losses. Hopefully your wife will understand your goals.
For your own problems, I don't have many comments only you've got the right to decide.
irinakovallove

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:20:13 PM

Hello guys,

Personally, I do not advise you to sell everything now. The market of crypto currency has now fallen dramatically. I think you should wait. And so, you are a man who can make his own decisions.
alfredobitcoin11

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:24:10 PM

If you cant pay your bills or anything you should sell all of its but If This situation doesnt exist you shouldnt sell and dont listen tto your wife. Wait one more 8 months and you will see how much more earn a lot of money.
Dynamist

Activity: 333

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:28:08 PM

Hello guys,

Expecting too much could lose so much more instead of gaining good profits. No offense, but Greediness is such a bad habit.
The Invest, hodl and sell principle of cryptocurrency is quite tricky, believe me. You should've sell your alt coins last year when it was still in a higher value status. Once you have missed that chance,
It will surely be uncertain and you will be force to hold again without the idea of how your tokens would go back again like last time.

Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:18:46 PM

You can heed to her advice but you might regret it when the bull run eventually comes which no one is certain as to when that will happen. Sell some part of your holdings and reserve the other half.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: