Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:25:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1758 times)
Mishgan27

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:48:08 PM

I also have coins that I had to sell in June. but I didn't. now I can only wait for the market to grow. While you are learning to trade in Crete on the exchange, you should have more earnings. You need to have several different sources of income to be more calm.

✘  EXCOLONY   |▌  YOUR PLEASURE IS OUR INNOVATION
|███   White Paper  [  JOIN our ICO  ]  ANN Thread   ███|
Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Telegram  |  Medium  |  Github  |  Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:52:52 PM

Do you listen to everything your wife tells you?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
verrela10

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 01:58:44 PM

IMO it's not wise if you wanna sell now, bcse the market is down too deep. you will get high lost if youll sell
the one and only one decision is HOLD, until the market will recover

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
BitNotByte

Activity: 227

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:00:44 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

You can explain it to her carefully, Selling for a loss should be the last thing you would do. You saw what happened last December right? wait until December before selling everything so that you can at least recover some of your losses and minimize it

eugenefonts

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:13:48 PM

Well first of all feed your mind with information's and knowledge in order to avoid those circumstances but ,you will get burn first before learning a lesson, Those lesson will serve as your experience. Those experiences will serve as your does and donts as your experinces get escalates youll be get more careful on your decision making.

And my response to your problem is ,its better to hold your coins now ,because theres no sense of selling it, your fund is totally lose and might totally lost if you sell it at deepest price. Dont listen to others even its your wife,follow your instict and follow what your heart or mind speaks.
devormity

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

all decisions are in your hands, the market is red for some time now. if you decide to sell everything now, maybe you will only get a little profit, and skip the bull run that will happen later, to be able to make a big profit. believe me, bitcoin will not be forever like this, there will be a time when bitcoin will pump in the future.
Sasha88x

Activity: 156
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

I have a problem with my wife because of the cryptocurrency. He also constantly expresses his discontent. When I make a bounty, she thinks I'm doing all kinds of stuff. But I don't pay attention to her.
KSHMR

Activity: 259

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:45:41 PM

If you want to sell it then choose the token that you know will never be pump again and dont sell the coin that has a potential so that you will not regret.
papashark

Activity: 123
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 02:49:06 PM

Lols,  your wife must be a great analyst.  Last December 2017 I sold almost half of my hold coins because my wife is insisting me to sell due to financial issue. I reliazed that I am so lucky to sell it at the top.

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

boidepzaikhoaito1

Activity: 96

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:52:36 PM

Hello guys,

Do not listen to women in this situation. Currently the coin is at very low prices, if you sell then you will sell bottom. Be patient and wait for the day to come. Do not give up
nitrinto

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:55:46 PM

you should have listened to your wife and sold your investment in December. and now it is unknown whether you will get any profit or not. the market continues to fall.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:58:12 PM

Now is not the best time to sell. Perhaps you need to convince your wife of this, and then she will support you.
coinmaster241

Activity: 672
Merit: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:21:21 PM

Hello guys,

Indeed, one biggest challenges of family needs and demands, I feel myself. because need is inevitably I have to give up some of the assets that I have even though it feels heavy. but demands must also be met
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:04:57 PM

tell your wife to be patient a little more, and show statistical evidence of crypto market movements, because every year the market is always experiencing a drastic increase, try doing this to make your wife more calm. because it would be very detrimental to sell it now

shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

No, hodl it. Don't sell. Don't listen to everybody that is telling you to do what is "right" and that right was being countered by your mind telling you that it is wrong. It's up to you whether you wanted to sell or not.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:09:14 PM

I don't know if you have made a decision on your own. If you still have not found the solution, and you are still waiting, then you should listen to your wife. Remember that you will lose money if you sell everything, you should consider carefully before making a decision. That's just my opinion, you don't necessarily follow. Remember, your money, your decision.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Hopetruel

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:12:10 PM

I don't know if you have made a decision on your own. If you still have not found the solution, and you are still waiting, then you should listen to your wife. Remember that you will lose money if you sell everything, you should consider carefully before making a decision. That's just my opinion, you don't necessarily follow. Remember, your money, your decision.

wow, in my opinion it's very hard, really cruel if that happens,
my advice is to talk well with your wife, if you sell all your coins then you will lose a lot of money
bigmelons25

Activity: 240

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:14:00 PM

Just hold strong man, the losers are the ones that sell during a bear market.  Just wait it out and have some patience.
nmax21

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:30:59 PM

Hello guys,

Sell ​​now, this is a wrong decision, you should have set yourself a clear sale boundary, otherwise you will wait for the right moment all your life.

sanasara

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:31 PM

ohh thats so sad your wife is disappointed by you but i also understand your situation as well as a traders we are waiting for good days will come soon and we are hoping for positive moves in Market so try to tell her that everyting is a part of business all will be okay soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: