Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1760 times)
StImelda

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:31 AM

Although I am always a strong advocate for Hodling , you may want to consider selling off a portion of your hold if portfolio if you need cash for family expense

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:50:06 AM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

That's ok. My wife told me to sell 50% last December.
I didn't listen, but only sold 5%, which was still ok since all fiat exposure was taken out + 200% profit.
Now lost 80% value, if i had listened, I'd be better off today  Cry
Hindsight is always 20/20.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 08:52:42 AM

the decision will always be  agreed between you both. if you decide to hold while your wife says sell then there surely is something to do. maybe a toss coin will give you a luck. married person will always have to decide along with your half. that's the sad part of having a wife  Grin i'm married too but i get to keep her something to do to be occupied.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:53:22 AM

I can understand about your wife's decision because in crypto everything become unpredictable.
If you ask me, I probably will do what your wife told me but since I'm still single, I dare to take the risk by keep hold it as long as possible.
Yes, I'm usually purchase coin every month and I'm seeking 100% profit from long term investment !

Smiley
Felic43

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

Don't listen to her does she know about crypto and she don't know your future plan in crypto why will she be deciding on what you will do for you , do your wish if you see your have make your gain

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
tech12345

Activity: 149

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:05:59 AM

Hello guys,

Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

We will sell but not now. The trend is not clear. When the money is poured in and the price is pushed higher, it is time to take profit, do not panic and sell off. You will regret it
renemagritte

Activity: 235
Merit: 40

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:44 AM

You should have sold what you've invested + some profits in December, but too late now. (I sold my initial investment in November last year, hodling profits now)

But, everything is 5x down (probably), I wouldn't sell my coins at the lowest price. But if you need money, maybe you're gonna do that.

If you don't need that money, maybe just forget about that and move on. Maybe in the future, you might have a great retirement money. (don't lose the private keys though haha)
Bitico777

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:07:59 AM

In my family, I decide everything and my wife does not interfere in my financial issues. And I suggest you talk to her and convince her to wait.

southcat

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:08:33 AM

I think you should explain the cryptocurrency situation with your wife, and then get approval from it before deciding whether to continue investing or selling it. I hope you can convince your wife.
leow

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

Trust me, I'm in a similar situation. Me and the girl sold a car to invest in a crypt, I was counting on it in a fairly short period of time. But as it turned out it all dragged on for quite a long time and what is most sad, I bought coins early enough and they were hunted in price. The picture is also unpleasant, about 50% of the capital flew down the pipe. She's not happy either, but she's cheering me up and telling me not to sell. So as to sell less is the last thing. We wait and hope for the best. I believe that by the end of the year the market will go up and will close all these negative moments at once.
Dmitry_K

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:10:04 AM

Who knows, maybe your wife is right, the fact that the crypto currency is poorly predictable.
But often it happens that you hold your coins for a long time, you wait and do not sell while the market is down, and when finally you decide to sell, the market turns up.
allanr

Activity: 345
Merit: 114

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:11:03 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2018, 07:30:02 AM by allanr

you should sell as soon as possible, for lessons in yourself, stop when you are enough,
because the more you expect more, more, more and more, it will make a hole for you to fall.

human = greedy

I've been in your position, I think others too

hopefully always happy for you and your wife !  Wink
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:11:37 AM

No offense but your wife don't understand how we feels when selling those altcoins and on the next day or a week, it will go up a price surprisingly. That feeling is more disappointing right? You have to make her understand what is the true reason of holding an altcoin which can be more profitable in the future.
Sarobeat

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:07 AM

Unfortunately, it is women who are rarely known for their patience. When you miss one opportunity - somewhere else appears, you just need to look for it. Like many, I expect another increase to winter. I hope your relationship does not deteriorate until that moment!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
talkbitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032

All I know is that I know nothing.

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:16:06 AM

Hello guys,

here is what happened.
you entered a market that you had no prior information or experience in and then started making random bets based on false information. the gambles that you did paid off for a while and you made some money which you called profit. then you gained some false sense of expertise.
then reality hit and your bets were no longer winning. instead you started losing in your gamble and now here you are in a big loss.

you do need to sell everything in my opinion. start from scratch and start making a real investment instead of gambling. a real investment means you buy something because you KNOW it is going up not because you FEEL like it or because someone on the internet was advertising it.

.L I V E C O I N . N E T.
..PROFITBOX..
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
█████████████▄  ▄████████████
  ██████████▀    ▀█ ▀████████
████  █████▀  ▄▄  ▀█  ▀██████
  ████████▀  ▄██▄  ▀█   ▀████
    ██████   ▀██▀   ██   ████
  █████████▄      ▄██████████
██  █████████▄  ▄████████████
  ███████████████████████████
██  █████████████████████████
  █████████████████████▀ ███
█████████████████████▀   ███
    █████████████▀     ████
  █████████████▀   ██    ████
████  █████▀     ██    ████
  ███████▀   ██    ██    ████
    █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████    ██    ██    ████
██  █████    ██    ██    ████
  ███████████████████████████
Grim149x

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 09:17:28 AM

If you don't need the money then I think its okay to sell.

However, if you don't need it as of the moment then holding it for long term must be good.

pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:32 AM

you better hold your current assets first. because now is not the right time to sell everything. like last year's experience. the habit of making coins rise in December or the end of the year. so it's better if you hold the koi in your possession first.
krenus

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:22 AM

Hello guys,

first of all, you should think for yourself. maybe your wife was right hoping for you, because you still have a chance for profit if you just explain her kindly it's not a moment for selling

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:20:52 AM

Hello guys,

my advice to you. better now don't sell coins first. and you must be able to convince your wife that this is not a good time to sell it. moreover, the current unstable market conditions. you better hold it first and wait a few more months to sell it.
raddish

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:22:33 AM

Hello guys,

In your case, i bet most probably you are being temp into trading bitcoin due to the hype and over stretching your finance. Do remember that you only trade with extra money you can afford to lose. Since what happen had happen maybe cash out some of it to appease your wife first and trade responsibily next time.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: