Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:32:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My wife tell me that i should sell all of it.  (Read 1758 times)
kostepanych2

Activity: 1274
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:44:11 PM

Market can go much lower...
But I don't think it's a good idea to sell coins now for such low price...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kilomans

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:45:20 PM

Decide youself. I had a big loss on long positions before the 2008 crisis. Partially recovered only through intraday trading. I do not consider long-term investments. Set the goal of profit, or the maximum loss that suits you.
adamtruong

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:47:51 PM

really? Your wife advocates investing in the digital money market. That is good news, because not everyone is supportive of this, especially when the market is too risky
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:49:18 PM

i had the same question .... Should we need some advices to solve this problem..... somebody helps me ... we need you ... lol
kawser05

Activity: 181
Merit: 1

crypto lover

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:49:26 PM

you are right, i also think you should wait more, atleast cover your loses. and everyone waitng for the market when it will go moon.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

I felt sad for you bro.. You should tell her that you will sell it all this coming december if the market goes up again and provide more specific details on whats going on the market so she should know it. You should try doing a day trade bro  Wink
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:54:33 PM

I definitely wouldn't sell all of it at the moment. If you believe in the crypto space, this could be actually one of the worst instances to sell as the market seems to be reaching its bottom. If you want to exit the space, wait for the bull run and get rid of your holdings then.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:58:30 PM

Hello guys,

I have attended this place since May 2017,
Maybe i like many people here, i was profitable in December 2017, BUT i didn't sell because i think market will up more,
Then like everyone have seen, market has gone down for 8 months, and now i losing so much, but i still wait, i believe that market will go up and i will have profit again.
But my wife was impatient, she told with me "i think you should sold all of it".
I will don't sell anything, but I feel sad because I made her disappointed, she had hoped for me.

Selling now will not change anything.
So wait untill crypto will recover a bit and only after that there can be a question about selling, but not now.
Anyway you are in terribe situation.
trrewqs

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:00:57 PM

I believe that you should not sell your coins at this time. Wife does not understand this market, so take care of you so that you do not lose your money.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
JunMel

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:01:24 PM

You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

It depends on how strong your wife decision than yours. But its better if she really insist don't sell all leave something to continue your investment. After all you and your wife together will enjoy the profit you earn in the future.
Tokoyami

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:04:04 PM

You should sell that all (we would all should) december.

Now i don't think selling all makes sense.

It depends on how strong your wife decision than yours. But its better if she really insist don't sell all leave something to continue your investment. After all you and your wife together will enjoy the profit you earn in the future.
I think the current market is not suitable for selling cryptocurrency, because the whole market has fallen a lot. If you sell your cryptocurrency now, then you have to lose money. Stay patient to keep waiting. I believe that you can get more in the end profit.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:15:50 PM

as my opinion, you are already in huge loss, so you should wait more then 1 month, i hope market will recover again, and after 1 month if the market same. then you should do trade, then you will recover your loss.

rraymundo

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:16:04 PM

I would say don’t panic sell just because things are down. I would do some background research and try to figure out whether the crashes are related to the specific coins or not. The entire crypto market is in a protracted downturn. But once that downward pressure is removed, I’d expect most of these coins are going to bounce back. Maybe you can use this market crash to your advantage, like buying the dip. Buy when the prices are low and sell when the prices are high.
wumBowo

Activity: 770
Merit: 298

tozex.io

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:19:35 PM

have a same dilemma just like you , i was expected that the price will go even higher so i choose to kept my coins back on december and january.
But yeah bad things happen right now, and i still  hold some of them with a regret as well while i occasionally cash out to cover my daily expenses

Tozex