Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 06:38:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3878 times)
r_victory

Activity: 1939
Merit: 355

English<->Pt-BR - Professional Translations(90+)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?

This survey is now closed, but I believe it wasn't the last one. They've done other surveys. The best place to stay updated is on the Telegram channel (very active): https://t.me/encrybit

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mocoinaire

Activity: 211
Merit: 2

ICO Whitepaper Writer, Pitch Decks & Promoter

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:38:20 PM

Survey has contributed significantly towards realizing better and enhanced service for crypto traders using Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange platform. The traders will have their services enhanced to maximize of their trading skills on the platform.

╬  ICO Whitepapers, Investor Pitch Deck, Press Release Writing, Place Your Order Today  Telegram @ICO_Services : https://t.me/ICO_Services ○ ╬
Intaryna

Activity: 342
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:45:55 PM

Having an Evaluation Survey to establish the future demand and expectations of crypto traders is a huge milestone in cryptocurrency world. When is the ICO date?
hxmsam

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:50:22 PM

I remain to watch you on Twitter, I very much hope that in the near future you will hold more such prizes and other bonuses.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:16:38 PM

Survey has contributed significantly towards realizing better and enhanced service for crypto traders using Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange platform. The traders will have their services enhanced to maximize of their trading skills on the platform.

Seems to be sounds good to hear and such a good tool to used for the traders. Everything is excited to know when the team release their bounty program and probably the team are now tackled about that issue.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:27:03 PM

The team have made a great moved to conduct a cryptocurrency evaluation survey for all crypto traders around the world. Probably the reason why they did this is to gather some datas and opinions from the individuals that can helped for the development of their platform.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:47:45 PM

Second list announced! Look for your name!

If not, don't be sad. 11 more lists with 100 names each are still left!

Good luck!
You can still participate in the drawings? Will it be possible in the future, or is it already completed? I would like to see myself in the list of winners. Is it fair to participate? The price for a coin is guaranteed? Have you already communicated with the exchanges administrators?

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:19:53 PM

No other exchange platform has incorporated the knowledge, skills and recommendations of crypto community than the Encrybit evaluation survey. This makes Encrybit exchange platform the best trading exchange platform for crypto traders
They actually started really great and i think this their survey speaks for itself and i think hopefully they bring some other campaigns like bounties and the rest to complement this one as many already missed on this one since it just ran for really a shortwhile

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 10:43:23 PM

I think the more such infrastructural projects, the better the crypts in the world, I hope the team will make a good project.
Well in this new era of technology and most of our products and we use is high tech wd can say the more infrastructure is better and people needs improvements and good quality of infrastructure, but we should be also do the balance.  Creating beautiful infrastructure ideas with the touch of  mother nature. We can do the both we have high standard infrastructure and beautiful environment as well.
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:02:58 PM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?
I think they will have more, because this is long term project and as i know we have a lot of exchange need to know the result of their survey.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:31:20 PM

Second list announced! Look for your name!

If not, don't be sad. 11 more lists with 100 names each are still left!

Good luck!
You can still participate in the drawings? Will it be possible in the future, or is it already completed? I would like to see myself in the list of winners. Is it fair to participate? The price for a coin is guaranteed? Have you already communicated with the exchanges administrators?
Well with more than 10k member joinned (maybe now is over 12k?) i think they won't have easy choosen. As we know, it is random result???
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 11:42:45 PM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:46:08 AM

Encrybit is dealing with various security features as they will be implementing Cryptocurrency Standard and ISO standard certificates, have the platform's security audit from external team, withdrawal from white listed IPs and 2FA security features on its trading platform.

Of course one of the promising website should have secured and transparent to the public view to gain trust from its visitors and also potential customer or investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 01:52:35 AM

I think they are planning on launching other campaigns soon for social media promotion? Let us just wait for the contest to award all the winners.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:21:27 AM

I think they are planning on launching other campaigns soon for social media promotion? Let us just wait for the contest to award all the winners.
You might be wanted to just checking out their telegram group so that you can find a lot of updated news in no time.
vansutuyduyen275

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:26:05 AM

I want to participate in this project, to participate in the project I need to do?
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:30:29 AM

No other exchange platform has incorporated the knowledge, skills and recommendations of crypto community than the Encrybit evaluation survey. This makes Encrybit exchange platform the best trading exchange platform for crypto traders
They actually started really great and i think this their survey speaks for itself and i think hopefully they bring some other campaigns like bounties and the rest to complement this one as many already missed on this one since it just ran for really a shortwhile
It would be good if they have another bounty, Is it probably just a good time to have one or is it too early to have another one?

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:05:06 AM

It would be good if they have another bounty, Is it probably just a good time to have one or is it too early to have another one?

We'll be having bounty program in the coming month. Also airdrop and private sale of Encrybit tokens. Stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on these events.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 04:07:20 AM

I want to participate in this project, to participate in the project I need to do?

We appreciate your interest in our project. Please contact us at Telegram for more details regarding the contribution to our project.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

Well buddy, what you wanted to the Encrybit project is what I wanted to happen too. I wish that the team will have launch its second batch of bounty campaign here. I know for sure that we are not the only one here but also the people that truly supports and is looking forward to the good outcome and future of this project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: