Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:08:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3883 times)
Dua

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:41:51 PM

this is a good advertising strategy to attract users' attention to this project. If the prizes are really as good as Btc, then it means that the team is serious about the success of their project.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:54:46 PM

Is there any round 2 for this contest? I am interested to join! The prices are attracting, Or bounty campaign to be launched soon?

This was already the second survey. Yes, bounty is coming next month. Join the official Twitter and Telegram channels to have more info.

Definitely bounty hunters will be curious to know whether they have huge amount of allocation because if that would happen then probably it will be interesting. The team already giving rewards with their unique way of making an advertisement so probably if the team launched a bounty program, this will bring them more exposure.

Yes your right, having bounty campaign will help a lot in making the project known or popular with that it can make people curious about it and make them find how good the project is. I am confident that many will find it interesting and decide to invest in the project.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:46:19 PM

It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
Yes, quite a good one. The rewards make the people like the project more. Its a good marketing strategy. They can attract and gain alot of potential investors and supporters with this kind of marketing strategies. Hopefully everything will gone well that the project will smoothly operate in the market.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:33:50 PM

I's great advertising strategy to promote your upcoming project, however since this thread is ANN, it should contain information on the project itself, Now the thread is like a bounty thread. I had to visit the website to get main info. Anyway the idea of building Social Trading platform with Crypto Exchange and features like setting Alerts, Tool to analyze Coin Growth will be great.
richpham

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:44:06 AM

Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.
Thalassadna

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:10:15 AM

I want to join the Signatures Bounty Campaign. Hope this project can go far
TimesVeronica

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:26:38 AM

I must visit your website and read roadmap of Encrybit and it is very clear and easy to understand.Good job dev
Tranghoangvani

Activity: 80

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:43:38 AM

very great project, I'll participate in your bounty program
kristen09192

Activity: 93

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:21:42 AM

Good bounty company, get into the project, support the team!
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:18 AM

Is there any round 2 for this contest? I am interested to join! The prices are attracting, Or bounty campaign to be launched soon?

This was already the second survey. Yes, bounty is coming next month. Join the official Twitter and Telegram channels to have more info.

Definitely bounty hunters will be curious to know whether they have huge amount of allocation because if that would happen then probably it will be interesting. The team already giving rewards with their unique way of making an advertisement so probably if the team launched a bounty program, this will bring them more exposure.
I believe you're right, well its the purpose of advertising to make people aware, either way thanks for the information I am definitely would like to join.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:45 AM

It seems like that this project is gaining a loot more attention here in the crypto currency community because of its bounty campaign programs. This is one of the advantage of a certain project that is having a good bounty campaigns. Well this is keep on arousing into the community and I will also try to join one. I will keep on observing to this project and hopefully that this will have a good outcome.
PwrLeveld

Activity: 336

Computta Mine Your Own BTC

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:23:38 AM

It seems like that this project is gaining a loot more attention here in the crypto currency community because of its bounty campaign programs. This is one of the advantage of a certain project that is having a good bounty campaigns. Well this is keep on arousing into the community and I will also try to join one. I will keep on observing to this project and hopefully that this will have a good outcome.

I'm bit a sad because I did not joined the campaign in the past days, and Now I saw there are many winners that have been qualified for free btc and XRP.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:26:38 AM

What should I do on Twitter to get my account to participate in the prize draw? and how will you determine the winners who will receive prizes? Will you make the broadcast?

This is the topic and thread for the team to officially launched and recognized the winners. So all the participants should focus being in here.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
jessmem

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

I think the more such infrastructural projects, the better the crypts in the world, I hope the team will make a good project.
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:06:58 AM

What should I do on Twitter to get my account to participate in the prize draw? and how will you determine the winners who will receive prizes? Will you make the broadcast?

The survey is already over. We are announcing the names of winning participants. You can be a part of upcoming events which are bounty, airdrop and private sale of Encrybit tokens.

To get the latest updates, please join us on Twitter and Telegram.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:09:32 AM

Looks like a promising project. Do you know when will whitepaper be announced? Can't wait to see how it does.

Thanks for the comment. The whitepaper will be live soon. If you would like to have a preview, then kindly register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:17:33 AM

I's great advertising strategy to promote your upcoming project, however since this thread is ANN, it should contain information on the project itself, Now the thread is like a bounty thread. I had to visit the website to get main info. Anyway the idea of building Social Trading platform with Crypto Exchange and features like setting Alerts, Tool to analyze Coin Growth will be great.

Thanks for your advice. As this thread is created to announce the survey winners, we have tried to cover survey and project related info as much as we can. We surely are dedicated to developing an exchange as demanded by the traders. For detailed information about our project, please hold-up for the whitepaper. I request you to register at https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form to have a preview before it releases.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:24:11 AM

It's looks Very amazing survey and the reward of it is also very good.so i also want to participate into this survey. so can i still participate into this survey?. Beacause i checked the link and it's show that survey is already over.
I also do not understand if I can take part in the survey or is it really finished? Could the developers give an explanation to this question?

Yes dear. The survey is already over. I'm sorry that you missed participation in such an incredible survey. But not to worry, we have bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Also, not to forget the private sale of tokens.

Join us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on these upcoming events.

jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 04:34:11 AM

It's great, now I can participate in your project. Tell me please, is the draw and determination of the winners taking place every day?

Actually, we had conducted a survey on Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation and the last day was July 31st. Right now we are announcing the names of winning participants. It isn't any lucky draw taking place every day.

To be a part of Encrybit, you can definitely engage in the bounty and airdrop coming up next month. Please stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram to receive the latest updates.

SABRINASMF77

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:28:11 AM

just a good survey , It seems to me that you already succeed in attracting popularity. I will continue to focus on it!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: