Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Encrybit Cryptocurrency Exchange Evaluation Survey Winner Announcement  (Read 3883 times)
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 252
Merit: 3

ENCRYBIT — FUTURE OF CRYPTOEXCHANGE

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

It's a centralized exchange. Sure, other promotional activities are lined up.

ENCRYBIT  -  Future of CryptoExchange▐  Private Sale is Live!
● Buy ENCX Tokens ● Get up to 40% Discount
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 09:38:11 AM

Announcing the 8th list containing 100 names of winning participants... (August 14, 2018)

Twitter Handle:

@abajax1
@AbdulWa29243078
@abhish4221
@Ahmedthabet806
@Akuulhaq
@Ameyibo_Bevi
@amouforex
@AnalizzaA
@artinikki1990
@Ato_crypto
@biplobwills
@Bit_Coiners
@BitcoinRevolt
@bongbi68
@BrahimFakir19
@BTC7000
@charles_efobi
@Chrome60691722
@CorporationHenz
@Crypto011235
@Cryptotrexz
@Dannybimzzy
@DunckStep
@duongsoan1957
@ebaygo_go
@eboyevoy
@ekob3425
@eloidorado31
@EN4INE
@endydaniyanto
@ernestwils
@ffkafka3
@fo_to
@fond9877
@GideonTpum
@HDQUANGPHUONG
@hemantashokmar1
@Huyennguyen242
@iqbalfachrudin4
@khabronKiDunyA
@khanhvip2000
@Kikibabs1
@kittyho101
@koalacrypto
@Krishna50532773
@LeHuuQuangVinh1
@Mack_money_mag
@makarv98
@maksimusanarhij
@mastoniAe
@maxall551
@MicroForex
@MIZTA_OBINI
@mmmtekguzel
@msroyce
@naveenkumar_002
@neepreal
@nguoitrungdu308
@nguyeneth95
@Nilanka15086894
@OgzGenc
@okocha_chika
@OlamiposiOmosh1
@omosarlamy1
@Pafolopt
@piyushnishandar
@prof1759
@RajeshR35509932
@rapdavidg
@Robson6414
@royalfx2017
@sahumanoj560
@SalamDove
@Sandeep61388889
@sapuni1
@semxpertsandeep
@shaiful1710
@Shaileshmorvadi
@Shakhaw84902058
@ShultzShurik
@Silkybit
@singhr637
@Siwa_Prommin
@slavabiz84
@Staniass
@Sunil08675184
@sweety4717
@Temking3
@TonyThanh9x
@Tripti68331302
@TrniPhong3
@tuanvu199x
@tuyennguyen998
@vnha031094
@wayneholid
@yegor_klem
@Yeucobangiay
@yugravat07
@yw_watuki
@_MrBusinessman

Congratulations! 800 winners are declared till now!

Not in winning list? Don't be sad. Your name might be there in the upcoming winner's slots. Stay tuned with us, we'll announce 100 lucky names every day until all the 1300 winners are announced. Then, the position for winning XRP and BTC will be announced.

Keep checking our official Telegram group (https://t.me/encrybit) for more updates.

Find the complete list of the winners in Google Sheets - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1TuySJqxn6psCtJntCSVOJ3XesRSjgjmvseP3bHNlF1Y/.

In case you are unaware of the Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange evaluation survey, it was to gather the opinions of cryptocurrency traders on advanced trading features and their expectations from upcoming exchanges. View the detailed information at https://medium.com/@enbofficial/cryptocurrency-exchange-evaluation-survey-announcement-by-encrybit-6cc7d76f3f03.

Official Encrybit website for ICO - https://encrybit.io

Stay tuned for next slot announcements!

Tuumbo

Activity: 227
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:19:04 AM

It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 11:25:04 AM

Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.

camric09

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:13:20 PM

Congratulations to the winner, I am a little disappointed, I also hope that among them have me
All the participants want to win, but this is impossible, since there will be a certain amount of winners. All we have to do is fulfill the conditions of participation in the drawing and just wait patiently for the results to be announced.

I think the event has already ended and their are just sorting winners from the huge amount of participants. Anyway, I am still looking forward for more new updates about encrybit and their future plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
jitenrajput (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 12:21:39 PM

It's good that the winners get such a good reward, but I could not participate, there will be more bounty companies?

Yes, bounty and airdrop are coming up next month.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:23:21 PM

Yes, bounty and airdrop are coming up next month.

Nice, can't wait to join the bounty campaign and airdrop next month. This will surely help the project to gain more popularity and to boost exposures that can help to attract more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 12:52:43 PM

i am   waiting for the whitepaper but i have a small Q will we have a working MVP before token sale starts ?
and congrats for the winners Smiley
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

The exchange is a very important project, but I do not understand this centralized or decentralized exchange? I think the team should actively promote the project on the Internet.

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:27:05 PM

Yes the project team and developers are so very nice to have a generous rewards.  The rewards is very good way to market the project and increase the number of trust ratings. There is no news as of now about the bounty campaigns but Iam confident and I believe the good decision of the team for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:17:30 PM

I think survey was great and vital towards contributing knowledge and recommendation significant towards making Encrybit cryptocurrency exchange a great upcoming platform. When can traders get ICO whitepaper?

At current time, you can get only Litepaper on this link https://encrybit.io/pdf/litepaper.pdf. For whitepaper, it is going through the final phase of design and will be available soon on the website ( probably be available in the mid of September ).

The whitepaper will be available in September to only those who have registered for private sale here: https://encrybit.io/#encrybit-form

Have checked on the website and read through the litepaper. It is well detailed and I look forward to having the whitepaper in September. I look forward to getting updated on this site.
They still have alot of plans for this project ans certainly they will be able to accomplish all thier platforms for this project.
If Encrybit is prioritizing our bitcoin talk channel at the beginning to cascade all the announcements dealing with the opportunities that will be a great help even for all the supporters who can utilize their skills and avail the opportunities.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:31:15 PM

Only few exchanges that are centralized that supports cryptocurrencies. And what makes you decide to make it centralized? Because crypto users may find themselves curious to know about the opinion of the team.

Generally there is no problem with having more exchanges as it is good to have some competitive service providers. Although it is true that in the end most traders will go where the most trading volume is.
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:32:13 PM

The project is very, very good, but unfortunately I missed the free distribution of tokens, so it's a pity.
Stiveslash

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:41:48 PM

I like the project so much that I like it right now, at once a free distribution of tokens and it's very good for me.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
hxmsam

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:44:52 PM

seems very interesting, has the survey already ended, there are still chance to participate and get >100 awards?
I think they will have more, because this is long term project and as i know we have a lot of exchange need to know the result of their survey.

We'll have bounty and airdrop in September. Stay tuned with us on Twitter and Telegram so that you don't miss out on any important update.
It is very good! Who can take part in getting tokens? Are there any restrictions? Or can absolutely everyone take part?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:48:33 PM

I like the project so much that I like it right now, at once a free distribution of tokens and it's very good for me.
Right the project is very nice and it is very interesting at the same time. Its new but you can see how the team are working vry hard to reach their goal. I know they will encounter alot of issues and some other things but I hope team well be prepared and do what ever it takes to make this project a successful one.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:52:46 PM

Opportunity is limited on first 10k participants how about the remaining participants who was interested to proceed their involvement by choosing with Encrybit plans and activities, hoping they implement more opportunities for the users who left alone Cry
TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 03:54:08 PM

They already prepared thier promotions and advertising campaign so this project is now all set for its launching in the future.
I guess till when the whole dust about crypto market is settled before we can get this one launched to the market i think anyway am looking forward to their release sooner or later

sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:18:14 PM

Encrybit is actively bringing more advanced improvements as we can have buyback and burn on certain stages and levels. Locking period for team, founders and company is affirmative. We will get to know all the information together through the whitepapers which will be available by September end. Expecting to know when the beta of Encrybit exchange ?
us11csalyer

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 05:11:14 PM

I think that the team is doing a great jobs doing a giveaway at an early stage of the project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: