Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][C2.1] Coin2 | Pow/PoS | ChainOfConflict[FPS] The Future of Gaming is Now  (Read 499691 times)
JamesOng

Activity: 509
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:01:08 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 07:13:03 PM by JamesOng

13 min mining with 2.6Mh on a pool along with others. Still no block. I am off. Seems scam. I am wondering what coin we are mining actually...

You will only be getting 0.1 transaction fees. Mining is just for running the network. If you want C2 then you have to buy on Nxt-e

100% premined coin, you gave huge amounts to small amount of people, now I have to buy it and mine it to let them dump it? This coin is dead, coin just didn't realised that.

each stake that was giveaway just about 0.1% of the total amount coins exist atm..and if you feel this is "too big" and ppl will dumb it and die..please give me back the coins that i send to you..you no need it anyway right?

SApcb2kuXavGmgHFxJp4FsCtydq41B1Jbs

btw..if you are still obsess in mining..go ahead outside there still tons of coins are mineable and wish you good luck.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bittzy78
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1019

I do not give financial advice .. do your own DD

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 07:11:54 PM

If might be easier to promote the Bittrex poll if a reward was offered for voting.

I am offering anyone who votes 15 C2

http://coinzen.org/index.php/topic,377.0.html

Also be sure to mention that they can get their hands on other freebies if they sign up for Coinzen (this sweetens the deal for the Bittrex vote)

Very good bittzy, sending you 500 C2

Awsome! thanks... Smiley

i just passed the 500 on to the faucet as a donation.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░▒▒▒████████████████▒▒▒░░
░░▒▒██████████████████████▒▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒████████████████████████████████▒░░
░░▒█████████▀▀▀▀███████████████████▒░░
░░▒██████▀      ▀██████▀    ▀████▒░░
░░▒██████▄        ▀██▀       ████▒░░
░░▒███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▒░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Facebook | Twitter | Discord | Insane Hub
kathmandu34

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:17:08 PM

I want to donate some coins who support in Exchanges.
Where i can donate? I tried adding one thread here but deleted.

joel511 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:18:24 PM

If might be easier to promote the Bittrex poll if a reward was offered for voting.

I am offering anyone who votes 15 C2

Also be sure to mention that they can get their hands on other freebies if they sign up for Coinzen (this sweetens the deal for the Bittrex vote)

Very good bittzy, sending you 500 C2

Awsome! thanks... Smiley

i just passed the 500 on to the faucet as a donation.

I just sent 5000 C2 to the faucet and gave the owner of the site his bounty!  Thanks all
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 07:21:01 PM

13 min mining with 2.6Mh on a pool along with others. Still no block. I am off. Seems scam. I am wondering what coin we are mining actually...

You only get a tx fee if you find the blocks with tx fees in them.  Since no tmany people are moving around C2, tx blocks are low.  However i check the pool now and then and send tx that will purposely have fees attached i.e. .0001 C2.  There is a 5 C2 finders fee for whoever finds the block with a tx fee as well.
minesuch

Activity: 109

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:14:21 PM

The faucet either has already been drained or hasn't been filled yet.

I just sent 600 C2 to fill it up...

http://coinok.pw/faucet/coin2/

I've just donated 1000c2 as well. It's already getting visits and making small payouts (payouts are adjustable as required, let me know if you think the payouts are too big/small vs. current value). I think with CoinOk's pageviews, we'll soon get a lot more exposure. Keep an eye on it and even claim some back from it to increase TX's on the network too.
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:28:50 PM

The faucet either has already been drained or hasn't been filled yet.

I just sent 600 C2 to fill it up...

I've just donated 1000c2 as well. It's already getting visits and making small payouts (payouts are adjustable as required, let me know if you think the payouts are too big/small vs. current value). I think with CoinOk's pageviews, we'll soon get a lot more exposure. Keep an eye on it and even claim some back from it to increase TX's on the network too.

Yes i think this will bring more miners as each payout will likely create a tx fee.  This will also increase exposure like you said.  I have added it to the website and the reddit page.  Good work lt.
minesuch

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:39:06 PM

per agreement we've been promised a 25K bounty (twitter @MineSuch),
so please make sure you have it sent here: SJru7wv3iAtRQDKicWBDa8ACwuDiAYUFuq

thanks and enjoy!
 Grin Grin Cheesy

Thanks for doing this! I've just donated another 1000c2 to your site. I'm trying to get hold of Joel(Dev) to arrange payment of the bounty. Shouldn't be long...
joel511 (OP)

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 08:47:18 PM

thanks and enjoy!
 Grin Grin Cheesy

Thanks for doing this! I've just donated another 1000c2 to your site. I'm trying to get hold of Joel(Dev) to arrange payment of the bounty. Shouldn't be long...

I have paid the bounty and filled the faucet with 5000 C2.  Thanks minesuch and good work over on Twitter!  Your a true C2 member.   Wink
minesuch

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:20:11 PM

Thanks Joel. Some might call it spamming but I call it spreading awareness  Cool
kathmandu34

Activity: 112

From the Place of Mount Everest & Buddha

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:25:54 PM

Exchanges are lunching C2 very soon, I just now got response from Cryptsy telling they will consider this coin and are strudying details about it.
lets hope we will see C2 in cryptsy and other exchanges very soon.

filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 09:32:40 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2014, 10:06:34 PM by filchef

thanks and enjoy!
 Grin Grin Cheesy

You can type in the faucet page this 4 links so people can not just dry faucet an help as to vote

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.20

https://cryptorush.in/index.php?p=vote

https://www.mintpal.com/voting

https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000002491
filchef

Activity: 137

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:05:23 PM

Also go here login with Facebook and vote here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000002491
Mises_77

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 04, 2014, 10:34:22 PM

RzdJQ5t8AMRP72zNKbNz9p5E7zS8RYjDLY

Thanks.

YOU HAVE TO POST ON FACEBOOK TO GET YOUR COINS. NOT HERE.

Well, technically he has to go to nxt-e.com to get coins now. The giveaway is over.  Cool
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2014, 10:35:53 PM

Also go here login with Facebook and vote here https://cryptsy.freshdesk.com/support/discussions/topics/4000002491

I just changed up my giveaway to also include using the faucet and leaving a comment on the C2 Cryptsy thread.

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

▄                   ▄   ▄                                                        ▄
        ▀ ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▀ ▄▄██████████▄▄     ▄  ▄████████▄ ▄   ▄█      ▄         ▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██████     ▄▄██████   ████████████████   ▀▀  ██████████▀▀    ██████     ▄ ██████  ████████████████▄▄
  ██████   ███████    ▀ ██████  ██████████████████     ████████████     ███████    ▀▀██████  ████████████████▀▀
  ██████   ████████     ██████  ██████▀    ▀██████    ██████████████    ████████     ██████ ▄██████
  ██████ ▄██████████    ██████  ███████▄▄             ██████  ██████    █████████    ██████ ▀██████
▄ ██████   ██████████   ██████   ███████████▄▄       ██████    ██████   ██████████   ██████  ██████████████
▀ ██████   ███████████  ██████  ▄ ▀█████████████▄    ██████    ██████   ███████████  ██████  ██████████████  ██
  ██████   ██████ █████ ██████  ▀    ▀▀███████████  ██████      ██████  ██████ █████ ██████  ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀
  ██████ ▄ ██████  ███████████            ▀▀███████ ██████████████████  ██████  ███████████  ██████
▄ ██████ ▀ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄     ▄██████████████████████████ ██████   ██████████  ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀ ██████   ██████    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████ ██████    ████████████████████████████
  ██████   ██████     ████████▀█▀███████████████████████          ████████████     ████████▀▀█████████████████
  ██████   ██████      ███████    ▀▀███████████▀▀ ██████    ▄▄    ████████████      ███████
           ██████     ▄ ██████           ▄▄                 ▀▀          ██████     ▄ ██████▄▄

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Mises_77

Activity: 111

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:27:04 AM

I just changed up my giveaway to also include using the faucet and leaving a comment on the C2 Cryptsy thread.

Hey, thank you for setting this up! We all need to come up with ways to spread the Coin2. I successfully gave away the entire contents of my giveaway wallet. I split up up between my two boys and some of their friends. It is fun watching them send money to each other and getting all excited! So, feeling a little left out I went to Nxt-e and purchased some more. I dont care that I paid top price because I feel the prices are a real bargain right now anyway!

Everyone here is doing a really nice job. I am glad we have such a friendly   group here. Smiley
yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 03:27:43 AM

I think the nxt-e  coin2 trading lower price.Is the best second time distribution Tongue
undeadbitcoiner

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

Undeadbitcoiner Will not DIE until 1BTC=50K

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 03:42:54 AM

I think the nxt-e  coin2 trading lower price.Is the best second time distribution Tongue
Price is been already Fuckedup
Please Sellers don't sell such cheap even if you get free
Just think that you guys are one of 1000 to promote this coin and to help rise.
For your information I am not going to sell this coin untill i get .1BTC/C2
You guys are selling this coin fucking cheap but its good for me, i am collecting untill i get it cheap

yanlap

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 04:02:05 AM

I think the nxt-e  coin2 trading lower price.Is the best second time distribution Tongue
Price is been already Fuckedup
Please Sellers don't sell such cheap even if you get free
Just think that you guys are one of 1000 to promote this coin and to help rise.
For your information I am not going to sell this coin untill i get .1BTC/C2
You guys are selling this coin fucking cheap but its good for me, i am collecting untill i get it cheap

I agree too. I will hold this potentiality coin Tongue
Bittzy78
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 05:09:32 AM

We have almost caught up with DRK on the Bittrex poll.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=497351.20

░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░▒▒▒▒▒██████▒▒▒▒▒░░░
░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░

GET IN TOUCH              
.▬▬Announcement▬▬.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 557 »
  Print  

Jump to: