Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:01:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45236 times)
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:12:09 PM

The crypto market is kind of inflated already, or do you think there is still space for more coins?
Yeah it could be there are more space for another coins, but I think the first that they need to know first is how strong those coins will survive and how popular it would be, they're not gonna make a space for the coins which only survive as short as they can, because it will be there is an huge responsiblity about the coins
Do you remember 2000s? How many email provider were there before gmail/yahoo became a thing?
There is still plenty of room for other coins and there are still plenty of coins that can rise so high, we choose which of them are better, but don't all in.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:19:58 PM

The crypto market is kind of inflated already, or do you think there is still space for more coins?
Yeah it could be there are more space for another coins, but I think the first that they need to know first is how strong those coins will survive and how popular it would be, they're not gonna make a space for the coins which only survive as short as they can, because it will be there is an huge responsiblity about the coins
Do you remember 2000s? How many email provider were there before gmail/yahoo became a thing?
There is still plenty of room for other coins and there are still plenty of coins that can rise so high, we choose which of them are better, but don't all in.
There is a lot of space. Hoping that they can survive.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:26:39 PM

I think there is space for much more coins. We don't see 'so many' coins yet. May be x100 or x1000 more, who knows
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:36:15 PM

I think there is space for much more coins. We don't see 'so many' coins yet. May be x100 or x1000 more, who knows
I also think there are too many tokens.
Yet the overall market is not enough to support so many tokens.
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:46:17 PM

Crypto market is always open right projects are runs successfully in short time but many scam projects also enter into the market. So peoples are fear to invest in new coins. This is the exact status in Crypto market in future right projects are comes into forward and new projects are stay in last position it depends on the worth of new Coins.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:56:31 PM

Crypto market is always open right projects are runs successfully in short time but many scam projects also enter into the market. So peoples are fear to invest in new coins. This is the exact status in Crypto market in future right projects are comes into forward and new projects are stay in last position it depends on the worth of new Coins.
I think the market is still in it's infancy and a lot of people have not heard of crypto currencies yet not to mention investing in them. So, definitely there is a lot of space left..
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:06:15 PM

I think the market is still in it's infancy and a lot of people have not heard of crypto currencies yet not to mention investing in them. So, definitely there is a lot of space left..
I agree with this. Many people probably had a chance to hear about crypto but they forget about it immediately because there are other things they are interested in. It will take some time for general public to start taking crypto seriously, but surely it will happen sooner or later.
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:16:10 PM

I agree with this. Many people probably had a chance to hear about crypto but they forget about it immediately because there are other things they are interested in. It will take some time for general public to start taking crypto seriously, but surely it will happen sooner or later.
Hopefully, crypto market will get rid of most scamming projects by that time due to upcoming regulations.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:26:16 PM

Hopefully, crypto market will get rid of most scamming projects by that time due to upcoming regulations.
If you are going on crypto field in long time, you find out yourself that blockchain is technology for every field in economics. In crypto world, there is not only ICOs or crypto projects, but also the application of blockchain make everything transparency and securely.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:36:11 PM

If you are going on crypto field in long time, you find out yourself that blockchain is technology for every field in economics. In crypto world, there is not only ICOs or crypto projects, but also the application of blockchain make everything transparency and securely.
We don't know what happens in the future. Do you remember the hard fork event of ETC coins that produce ethereum coins? Now ETH has a high value, why it can happen? I see from the growing community and the product (erc20), so I think there is still room for another coin.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:46:09 PM

We don't know what happens in the future. Do you remember the hard fork event of ETC coins that produce ethereum coins? Now ETH has a high value, why it can happen? I see from the growing community and the product (erc20), so I think there is still room for another coin.
I predict there is plenty of room, if you are a crypto trader, your current position already has a crypto token, my advice is better to bear it first, still plenty of room in this month, be patient.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:56:08 PM

I predict there is plenty of room, if you are a crypto trader, your current position already has a crypto token, my advice is better to bear it first, still plenty of room in this month, be patient.
It's always the place for good coins which is used in real-life projects.
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 07:00:59 PM

Republia have been listed at one of the biggest trading tracker and received the highest rating (5.0).

_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________
 https://findico.io/ico/republia
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________

Dear community, thank you for your support!

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:06:47 PM

I agree with you, maybe there only a few altcoins will survive while others will remain but are not well known. And BTC and ETH maybe just Coin which will bee survive in the future.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 07:49:53 PM

I agree with you, maybe there only a few altcoins will survive while others will remain but are not well known. And BTC and ETH maybe just Coin which will bee survive in the future.
Yes, this is so true, so do you mean the last coin that will survive only Bitcoin and Ethereum right?
I think the today condition is not good for the ecosystem. Too much coin that not has a real value.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:00:34 PM

Yes, this is so true, so do you mean the last coin that will survive only Bitcoin and Ethereum right?
I think the today condition is not good for the ecosystem. Too much coin that not has a real value.
This place is for everyone, but not everyone will survive, only the most worthy and promising will be able to continue their journey and become useful to society, the rest will be forgotten and perhaps in the future will come up with how to be with those coins that do not show their potential.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:10:10 PM

This place is for everyone, but not everyone will survive, only the most worthy and promising will be able to continue their journey and become useful to society, the rest will be forgotten and perhaps in the future will come up with how to be with those coins that do not show their potential.
The digital money market is getting more and more coins. Sometimes the quantity is not proportional to the quality. Coins have the right to appear and join the competition in an exciting cryptographic market to find a potential coin that can be used to pay for all human needs in the quickest, easiest way possible. Easy, safe, economical worldwide. The coin must also be a valuable asset. There are more fighters, the winner is the best and glorious!
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:20:14 PM

The digital money market is getting more and more coins. Sometimes the quantity is not proportional to the quality. Coins have the right to appear and join the competition in an exciting cryptographic market to find a potential coin that can be used to pay for all human needs in the quickest, easiest way possible. Easy, safe, economical worldwide. The coin must also be a valuable asset. There are more fighters, the winner is the best and glorious!
I think that not the whole niche is full and the place is still plenty. Another question is that natural selection has not been canceled. I mean that not everyone can stay in this market, and while it's still developing, new projects will appear on the mistakes of others.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:30:54 PM

I think that not the whole niche is full and the place is still plenty. Another question is that natural selection has not been canceled. I mean that not everyone can stay in this market, and while it's still developing, new projects will appear on the mistakes of others.
Well there is still more room for other crypto because there different exchanges lately that cater this crypto. As we all know aside from those known crypto exchange there are some new exchanges now offering to trade crypto to crypto or even directly to fiat money.
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 08:40:10 PM

Well there is still more room for other crypto because there different exchanges lately that cater this crypto. As we all know aside from those known crypto exchange there are some new exchanges now offering to trade crypto to crypto or even directly to fiat money.
Yes and there are ICO also that offers exchange for crypto so i guess there are many rooms for crypto because of these exchanger that will cater on this problem or regarding with the so many coins being introduce by ICO's.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: