Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 09:49:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45236 times)
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:13:34 AM

this project is very suitable for large industrial communities that have some problems such as hardfork or are involved with the problem of decentralization, this project, I think there are some interesting solutions to make company holders to join and build communities here, so far the forum is a little loner
I am interested in following the development of the forum in the next few days, I hope for a wider discussion
I can give you a discussion  Grin
We have been building this project with my partner since 2015, and have laid democratic principles in it. That's why, this year, we have presented this project in the Ukrainian parliament, since Ukraine is a country with problems in trust. We also plan to develop this project in European countries and around the world. We also have a plan which countries we will provide Republia to: https://media.republia.io/what-we-spend-money-on-en.pdf

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laptop59

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:16:37 AM

ICOs last a long time because they aim to reach the hard cap or at least get close to this goal and this is a difficult task, even more so with the bearish market;)
Now people trust anyone no longer. ;)Therefore, it takes more time to convince people of the plausibility of a project and its future goals.
I don't know what you are talking about. The ICO's are all expecting people to invest in a coin for a long period and then they release the coin at less than 60% of the ICO price. It's not fair for most investors.
vlad_g14 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:27:24 AM

If Republia will address even half of the problems presented, then, this might go somewhere. But, most of the time, it is just promises. We will wait if they can fulfil those solutions in a year or so...
Republia is not a fimerical assumption, (https://media.republia.io/republia-techpaper-en.pdf) it is a mathematical representation of the authenticity of an idea. Indeed, the development will not be fast, but I'm sure that when everything turns out, the blockchain community and all the world will win.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:41:28 AM

Now people trust anyone no longer. ;)Therefore, it takes more time to convince people of the plausibility of a project and its future goals.
I don't know what you are talking about. The ICO's are all expecting people to invest in a coin for a long period and then they release the coin at less than 60% of the ICO price. It's not fair for most investors.

I think the icos last for a long period of time because the longer the program lasts, the more investors they can get. When talking about the rewards, I think it also depends on the icos if they give more rewards when their icos last long.
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 10:47:47 AM

Well, 15% premine shouldn't hurt...but then...
Hello!

This is signature for full members:
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology     ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐    P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Code:
[center][font=arial black][url=https://republia.io][color=#0361A5]Lea[color=#046EBA]din[color=#0686E2]g-E[color=#1093F2]dge [color=#209EF9]Eco[color=#37A9FC]sy[/color]ste[/color]m & T[/color]ech[/color]nol[/color]ogy[/color]    [color=#0D1B5C]▐ [color=#3af]█[/color] ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐ [color=#3af]█[/color] ▌[/color]    [color=#3af]P R E - S A L E[/color]   [color=#0B1440]:   August 23rd - September 23rd[/color][/url][/font]
[color=#ccc]▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬[/color]
[color=#3af]|      [font=arial black][font=Verdana][color=#014][[/color][/font] [url=https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf][color=#0361A5]WHITEPAPER[/url] [font=Verdana][color=#014]][/color][/font]  [font=Verdana][color=#014][[/color][/font] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4754974.0][color=#0361A5]BOUNTY[/url] [font=Verdana][color=#014]][/color][/font]  [font=Verdana][color=#014][[/color][/font] [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4755021.0][color=#0361A5]ANN THREAD[/url] [font=Verdana][color=#014]][/color][/font][/font]       |         [b][font=arial narrow][url=https://www.facebook.com/Republia-2081421595457086][color=#777]Facebook[/color][/url]        [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GYZTvxF7hZ8BfRhyVSHY-A/][color=#777]Telegram[/color][/url]        [url=https://twitter.com/Republia_Group][color=#777]Twitter[/color][/url]        [url=https://www.instagram.com/republia_official/][color=#777]Instagram[/color][/url][/font]          |[/b][/color][/center]

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

I think the icos last for a long period of time because the longer the program lasts, the more investors they can get. When talking about the rewards, I think it also depends on the icos if they give more rewards when their icos last long.
The ICOs length depends on a specific project , there are ICOs that it takes only short period of time but most of ICOs is long period  . It take some time to develop and selling their token  thats why ico is too long . They are  planning , strategies in order for them to be successful in the field of crypto.Wink
rashio

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:15:26 AM

In my opinion, you have set a good plan for every phase of the token sale. You planned the softcap and hardcap in a reasonable number. And also set a minimum purchase in 100$. yeah, just let see how good it will run till december 23. It's still very much time for that.  Smiley
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:25:37 AM

The ICOs length depends on a specific project , there are ICOs that it takes only short period of time but most of ICOs is long period  . It take some time to develop and selling their token  thats why ico is too long . They are  planning , strategies in order for them to be successful in the field of crypto.Wink
ICO period are long because of all the preparations include in holding an ICO, there some legal and paper works they will need to sort out before holding an ico, and they need to get approval from several authorizes in the country so I believe that is why most ICO takes time.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:43:32 AM

ICO period are long because of all the preparations include in holding an ICO, there some legal and paper works they will need to sort out before holding an ico, and they need to get approval from several authorizes in the country so I believe that is why most ICO takes time.
Not all ICOs take a long time.  Undecided There are ICOs that only last for a month. But I notice that nowadays ICOs are taking longer periods. I surmise this has something to do with the larger ICO market. The growth of ICO is very fast, faster perhaps than the growth of ICO investors. There are so many ICOs today as compared before and all of them are competing with each other in attracting investors. Longer periods are needed for them to finally catch the attention of ICO investors.
vlad_g14 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:03:11 PM

In my opinion, you have set a good plan for every phase of the token sale. You planned the softcap and hardcap in a reasonable number. And also set a minimum purchase in 100$. yeah, just let see how good it will run till december 23. It's still very much time for that.  Smiley
Thanks for you feedback. But RPB is not a token, RPB is a coin with own Blockchain.
There is a huge difference between a token and a coin  Wink

Laptop59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:05:39 PM

Not all ICOs take a long time.  Undecided There are ICOs that only last for a month. But I notice that nowadays ICOs are taking longer periods. I surmise this has something to do with the larger ICO market. The growth of ICO is very fast, faster perhaps than the growth of ICO investors. There are so many ICOs today as compared before and all of them are competing with each other in attracting investors. Longer periods are needed for them to finally catch the attention of ICO investors.
Some projects have a long ICO selling period because they want the raise the most amount of funds for their project.  Usually if it hit's the hardcap, the ICO is over but they do have the full amount of time they have listed to raise the funds.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:31:34 PM

Some projects have a long ICO selling period because they want the raise the most amount of funds for their project.  Usually if it hit's the hardcap, the ICO is over but they do have the full amount of time they have listed to raise the funds.
if we are a bounty hunter of ico project, it would be good we read first what project they do, because, the project determines whether ico is good or not, then we have to read whitepaper of ico is so we better understand, old its not the time ico it's running, it depends on the team's strategy they do, ico aim to sell his coins so laku.itu depend on ourselves, want to choose the old ico or ico that briefly, if the problem depends on the gift of ico that determines
vlad_g14 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 12:41:58 PM

this project is very suitable for large industrial communities that have some problems such as hardfork or are involved with the problem of decentralization, this project, I think there are some interesting solutions to make company holders to join and build communities here, so far the forum is a little loner
I am interested in following the development of the forum in the next few days, I hope for a wider discussion
P.S.
Although I also think that the blockchain community needs our project as well, because we democratically solve the problem of the SCAM ICO and other problems without the cancellation of coins on the account. All this is achieved with the help of the Identity card - RepubliaID and Voting in Republic Ecosystem

Laptop59

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:57:40 PM

if we are a bounty hunter of ico project, it would be good we read first what project they do, because, the project determines whether ico is good or not, then we have to read whitepaper of ico is so we better understand, old its not the time ico it's running, it depends on the team's strategy they do, ico aim to sell his coins so laku.itu depend on ourselves, want to choose the old ico or ico that briefly, if the problem depends on the gift of ico that determines
There are some ICO's that need thousands of meetings and attending various events around the world so they can be successful. But sometimes, it's because the value they want to raise is far from expected.
vlad_g14 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 01:19:26 PM

NEW GENERATION ECOSYSTEM
Republia provides quick and comfortable usage of all technologies, which are necessary for blockchain community.

INTEGRITY

Best blockchain services are available on your gadget.

EASY TO USE

Communicate with one another, create smart contracts or transfer funds in just one-click.

IMPLEMENTATION OF YOUR IDEAS

Deploy your projects on Republia ICO Platform and implement your ideas without substantial capital.

WE-
It's impressive. Best of luck dear dev
Thank you, if you want you join to the project discussion in the telegram chat: https://t.me/republia_official

alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:21:59 PM

There are some ICO's that need thousands of meetings and attending various events around the world so they can be successful. But sometimes, it's because the value they want to raise is far from expected.

I think the ICO period runs very long because the ICO must be prepared well and must be successful so that the product will be made from the ICO results can be very useful and useful for the whole world, while for reward I think you better see the allocation when the first times become a participant.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:54:16 PM

I think the ICO period runs very long because the ICO must be prepared well and must be successful so that the product will be made from the ICO results can be very useful and useful for the whole world, while for reward I think you better see the allocation when the first times become a participant.

With the long period, the project can be exposed to a wider range of investors thus the coin/token can be distributed more evenly over general public rather than being obtained by major few. The profound value in crypto is being decentralized and, in my opinion, the longer period makes sense in this context.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:14:51 PM

With the long period, the project can be exposed to a wider range of investors thus the coin/token can be distributed more evenly over general public rather than being obtained by major few. The profound value in crypto is being decentralized and, in my opinion, the longer period makes sense in this context.
The length of ICO time should be related to the degree of difficulty of the project Wink. The longer the time, the more investors there are and the more fully prepared.
rapidleech

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:25:49 PM

50000000$ for  hard cap ?? really ? and whats your marketing plan to achieve this cap?
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:31:59 PM

do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: