Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 02:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Davidvnston

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:58:02 PM

do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

Co-founder of Republia project, Vladyslav Gyrych, gave an interview to the popular in the CIS Youtube channel TSI Analytics.

Vladyslav acted as an expert and gave valuable advice to both newcomers of the market and professionals on the following topics:

What to invest crypto currency in: a step-by-step algorithm for choosing a technology project for investment, namely, the 4 most important steps;
Perfect Blockchain of the future: truth or fiction?

Forecast for Bitcoin (BTC) before the end of 2018. When will be the long-awaited growth of Bitcoin?

Interview in Russian can be found by reference (also available with English subtitles):
https://youtu.be/q3vKvM1kCDM

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
brjameng

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:42:31 PM

There are republia ID available for the project, does that means this coins will be available to be used in public using Republia ID?
So what about the anonymity of the transaction?
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:09:52 PM

50000000$ for  hard cap ?? really ? and whats your marketing plan to achieve this cap?
50'000'000 is a hard cap on Public Sale
On Pre-Sale it is 5'000'000

All these numbers are well grounded and you may read why we need them herein:
1. https://media.republia.io/what-we-spend-money-on-en.pdf
2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fqPKNz3uokD4sCHAZfRC3Gt2MlfqXEVxjoLVx5GWMEw/edit#gid=157711303

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:04:03 PM

There are republia ID available for the project, does that means this coins will be available to be used in public using Republia ID?
So what about the anonymity of the transaction?
Hello, yes. RPB will be available if you have RepubliaID. BUT RepubliaID is like an identity card, you don't need to share it with anyone.

For anonymus transaction we have Anonymous master node.  Anonymous master node is responsible for receiving transactions with a special label “anonymous”, divides one transaction into several unequal parts and sends them to the recipient address. This transaction is characterized by high level of anonymity, because it is transferred not by the total amount, but by several parts, so it is impossible to track from which address it was made.

Detailed information you can read in TechnicalPaper: https://media.republia.io/republia-techpaper-en.pdf

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Kutaxi

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:44:34 PM

Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in development, I will follow you. Thank you
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 07:30:38 PM

Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in development, I will follow you. Thank you

Thank you, your feedback.
If you want you join to the project discussion in the telegram chat: https://t.me/republia_official
Or in Private Round form: https://republia.io/mvp#/private

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
CryptoMa90

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:37:26 PM

Looks good at first glance, I wish good luck in your project i will follow your news
Fernb

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 12:15:14 AM

Im impressed with speed af this blockchain and the incredible 40k transactions per second.
Can't wait to see it implemented.
Rosa bella

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 02:53:19 AM

thank you for this life future project your great teams are really doing so amazing in this great project
nival

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 03:20:09 AM

is there a way of earning more RPBTEST or have longer park times at step up rates like you have now?
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:07 AM

do you take into consideration the rank of the user who manages the campaign  Huh ?
of course higher rank could possibly will not accept project that will not surely to success because they had higher rank and careful enough not to get negative trust on their profile and that is the advantage on joining a campaign which is being manage by higher rank
The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given;).
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:59:51 AM

The success rate is higher for the project to success and to for the rewards to be given;).
Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:50 AM

Absolutely no no for me. Manager doesn't reflect the success rate of the project although you can have high chance to join on good project since some managers are background checking the project before they accept the job offer.

the decision is in yourself in following the project;), success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:43:44 AM

the decision is in yourself in following the project;), success can be achieved with always be careful in determining the project that will be done.
We don't need to depends on the rank of a manager, I see some ICO  success and the manager is in the low rank, I tried not to join in that campaign before because the manager is in the low rank and I think it's not good, but I regret that I didn't join because that's already my chance to get profit;) ,so for now I am just looking at the project not only in the manager.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:08:19 AM

We don't need to depends on the rank of a manager, I see some ICO  success and the manager is in the low rank, I tried not to join in that campaign before because the manager is in the low rank and I think it's not good, but I regret that I didn't join because that's already my chance to get profit;) ,so for now I am just looking at the project not only in the manager.
However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:13:25 AM

However, if that ICO is managed by jr. members then it has higher rate of percentage to get scam and the reward will not be distributed by the campaign manager and it will be okay to get negative trust since it is easily to create a jr. member account.

I agree with you;). I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:24:03 AM

I agree with you;). I often choose famous managers to participate in their campaigns. Although not all of their campaigns are successful, the scam rate will be much lower.
Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
Davidvnston

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

Most of the well-known campaign managers select potential projects and clear teams to collaborate and of course their campaigns will close prematurely due to over-participation. It is also a factor to decide to join the campaign
those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.Wink
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 10:00:24 AM

those who are new in the business but have great potential of succeeding are not getting the attention that they need, how can they get the experience that they need if no one will give them a chance.Wink
I am absolutely agree with you buddy, I think it is better if we gave them a chance to have their own good reputation. It is also like the knowledge define between a higher rank member and a newbie, sometime newbies are more knowledgeable than a higher rank members.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: