Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 01:51:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Davidvnston

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:46:12 PM

How can the ICO scams be identified?
Read some professional reviews on the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:53:33 PM

I think everyone knows the answer to it perfectly;). There is no 100% guarantee that the project will not prove scam.
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:03:25 PM

I think everyone knows the answer to it perfectly;). There is no 100% guarantee that the project will not prove scam.
We can't check it, it's to hard i think, but always check the team because many ICO projects are scam because their teams do not show themselves. and dont forget to check whitepaper roadmap and Dev activity on ICO group chat.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

We can't check it, it's to hard i think, but always check the team because many ICO projects are scam because their teams do not show themselves. and dont forget to check whitepaper roadmap and Dev activity on ICO group chat.
We can also check whitepaper for plagiarism:). Lastly if you have any shadow of a doubt don't invest you really don't lose anything.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:17:12 PM

We can also check whitepaper for plagiarism:). Lastly if you have any shadow of a doubt don't invest you really don't lose anything.
Very often scams have no big community in social media and networks, the team is not well identified, there might be some names, but they are barely concerned; scam projects are not transparent, they have some general info, less information is provided more scammy project is; these are the obvious features, but you shall look at project in general.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:24:52 PM

First, you must understand the area that the project affects and represent the prospects. At a minimum, get acquainted with the technical documentation, and naturally it is necessary to study all the members of the project team, if possible, to communicate with them personally.
Evaluate the viability of the project, and the idea behind it. If its built on a realistic, good idea, that is a good sign;).
I do think one day ETH will be more valuable than bitcoin, but it will be way in the future. Bitcoin has been around for a lot longer, and is the flagship of cryptocurrencies.
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:34:50 PM

First, you must understand the area that the project affects and represent the prospects. At a minimum, get acquainted with the technical documentation, and naturally it is necessary to study all the members of the project team, if possible, to communicate with them personally.
Evaluate the viability of the project, and the idea behind it. If its built on a realistic, good idea, that is a good sign;).
I do think one day ETH will be more valuable than bitcoin, but it will be way in the future. Bitcoin has been around for a lot longer, and is the flagship of cryptocurrencies.
no one knows, all can happen in cryptocurency, we wait and see and take the position where we will be involved. that's all it needs to do.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:48:11 PM

no one knows, all can happen in cryptocurency, we wait and see and take the position where we will be involved. that's all it needs to do.
eth will be one of the cryptocurrency coins that have the strongest positions and high prices in the foreseeable future. but I think the bitcoin is still far superior to everything in eth b app so it gives confidence if we have to have bitcoin and eth.
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 05:53:37 PM

is there a way of earning more RPBTEST or have longer park times at step up rates like you have now?
Hello, no, to know more about Republia Ecosystem All users can go to RepubliaBank (republia.io/mvp) and park just 100 TEST coins, and income from the parking - it’s real RPB.

But users will have the opportunity to park their investments and receive income throughout all fundraising period.

(parking rates may change)
Daily: 1%
Weekly: 3.5%
Quarterly: 35%
Yearly: 70%

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 05:55:27 PM

eth will be one of the cryptocurrency coins that have the strongest positions and high prices in the foreseeable future. but I think the bitcoin is still far superior to everything in eth b app so it gives confidence if we have to have bitcoin and eth.
i think ethereum will hardly have the chance to surpass bitcoin in many years from now, because first the supply of bitcoin is just 21 milion dollar, that makes the shortage higher in the future, and the value of bitcoin rightnow is a big distance that ethereum can hardly to catch up easily.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:03:08 PM

i think ethereum will hardly have the chance to surpass bitcoin in many years from now, because first the supply of bitcoin is just 21 milion dollar, that makes the shortage higher in the future, and the value of bitcoin rightnow is a big distance that ethereum can hardly to catch up easily.
Ethereum will beat bitcoin very soon.. Because it is more than what bitcoin is.. In background lots and lots of developments going on for Ethereum than bitcoin. So I believe ETH catch first position soon.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:10 PM

Ethereum will beat bitcoin very soon.. Because it is more than what bitcoin is.. In background lots and lots of developments going on for Ethereum than bitcoin. So I believe ETH catch first position soon.
This chance is very less and hard but It is not impossible. I believe ethereum that will come to a very nice point but Bitcoin is very powerful and doesn't give easily ıts location.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:24:18 PM

This chance is very less and hard but It is not impossible. I believe ethereum that will come to a very nice point but Bitcoin is very powerful and doesn't give easily ıts location.
Go for eth, is going for sure one day to surpass the shitty btc. Btc is nothing but an empty token, worth nothing, eth is a real platform with a real important purpose.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:31:08 PM

Go for eth, is going for sure one day to surpass the shitty btc. Btc is nothing but an empty token, worth nothing, eth is a real platform with a real important purpose.
I trust Ethereum very much. It continues to progress with solid steps. But Bitcoin is always number one in this market.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:38:07 PM

I trust Ethereum very much. It continues to progress with solid steps. But Bitcoin is always number one in this market.
I expected that  ETH will grow faster and more stabil than BTC, so ETH is winner of this competition.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:45:07 PM

I expected that  ETH will grow faster and more stabil than BTC, so ETH is winner of this competition.
Ethereum will win in the end. 2018 is Ethereum's year
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:47:53 PM

We will see that

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:54:09 PM

Personally I think the chances that happens this year is in between 1-5% chance that happens. And on top of that if it happens I think it will only be a brief flip of the top two spots and bitcoin will take back the number one spot in no time.
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 06:59:22 PM

Check out Republia features even before PUBLIC-SALE

Republia MVP is already available!

One of the most common questions for the projects using blockchain technology is "Do you have MVP?".
Our answer is YES. More details can be found in the article:

https://medium.com/@republia/check-out-republia-features-even-before-public-sale-2f3e68497266

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:01:18 PM

Personally I think the chances that happens this year is in between 1-5% chance that happens. And on top of that if it happens I think it will only be a brief flip of the top two spots and bitcoin will take back the number one spot in no time.
ETH blockchain system is more advanced and efficient ( in my knowledge )  so the transaction fees will remain low.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: