Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 02:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
DubrJoks

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:08:21 PM

How can the ICO scams be identified?
Ethereum will win in the end. 2018 is Ethereum's year
Personally I think the chances that happens this year is in between 1-5% chance that happens. And on top of that if it happens I think it will only be a brief flip of the top two spots and bitcoin will take back the number one spot in no time.
ETH blockchain system is more advanced and efficient ( in my knowledge )  so the transaction fees will remain low.
They are both falling down)))So, it's strange choise)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:15:09 PM

Personally I think the chances that happens this year is in between 1-5% chance that happens. And on top of that if it happens I think it will only be a brief flip of the top two spots and bitcoin will take back the number one spot in no time.
ETH blockchain system is more advanced and efficient ( in my knowledge )  so the transaction fees will remain low.
ETH will never have a chance at all to go beyond BTC. because bitcoin is the head of all altcoin and can never be exceeded by all altcoin. another altcoin may exceed ETH but ETH will remain in the lower position of BTC
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

ETH will never have a chance at all to go beyond BTC. because bitcoin is the head of all altcoin and can never be exceeded by all altcoin. another altcoin may exceed ETH but ETH will remain in the lower position of BTC
No chances for ethereum to surpass the bitcoin if you just look at the price gap even if we say that bitcoin is still crash nowadays bitcoin will not surpass any of those alts that be force to bitcoin down. History still history nothing can ever be improved or change even in the next few years in the world of cryptocurrencies.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:29:08 PM

No chances for ethereum to surpass the bitcoin if you just look at the price gap even if we say that bitcoin is still crash nowadays bitcoin will not surpass any of those alts that be force to bitcoin down. History still history nothing can ever be improved or change even in the next few years in the world of cryptocurrencies.
I think that ETH has very few chances to outrun bitcoin. But I think that there is a chance. Bitcoin is the father of all the crypto currency. He will always be ahead!
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:09 PM

I think that ETH has very few chances to outrun bitcoin. But I think that there is a chance. Bitcoin is the father of all the crypto currency. He will always be ahead!
I think that Efirium has a good chance of getting around Bitcoin - but that's as long as the Etherium is the right coin for investors. Bitcoin is still the main cryptocurrency, and the Etherium Undecided. For example, at the moment, many investors are already using the NEO for their own purposes, since the Ethereum has already become a rather expensive coin.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:43:27 PM

I think that Efirium has a good chance of getting around Bitcoin - but that's as long as the Etherium is the right coin for investors. Bitcoin is still the main cryptocurrency, and the Etherium Undecided. For example, at the moment, many investors are already using the NEO for their own purposes, since the Ethereum has already become a rather expensive coin.
20% chance that this happens this year and the best chance it has at doing that would be right around the corner as BTC is hurting right now.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:50:08 PM

20% chance that this happens this year and the best chance it has at doing that would be right around the corner as BTC is hurting right now.
In this battle I'll vote for Ethereum. It's very simple. Bitcoin is very outdated technologically, the cost is hype and fame. Overall it is a bubble and we can see how it is broken now. The air has a quicker transaction and he provided the best technologically.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:57:11 PM

In this battle I'll vote for Ethereum. It's very simple. Bitcoin is very outdated technologically, the cost is hype and fame. Overall it is a bubble and we can see how it is broken now. The air has a quicker transaction and he provided the best technologically.
I think this can happen in the next month, but it will not remain forever,capitalization of bitcoin will outperform any of the currently existing coins!
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:04:54 PM

bitcoin, his father will be difficult to overtake without him, we are nowhere, although he is getting old, although Ethereum is also not a little hope
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:11:14 PM

What you do for security?
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:20:55 PM

use antivirus software to protect my computer, but I am still being careful because there are new tricks coming out from the scammers/hackers everyday.
As for wallet, I keep majority of my coins in Ledger and trezor hardware wallet.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:28:42 PM

use antivirus software to protect my computer, but I am still being careful because there are new tricks coming out from the scammers/hackers everyday.
As for wallet, I keep majority of my coins in Ledger and trezor hardware wallet.
Furthermore be anonymous. Use different passwords for every service (as one should do). Always use 2-Factor-Authentication. Change your passwords frequently and never for the love of god give away your private key.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:35:37 PM

Furthermore be anonymous. Use different passwords for every service (as one should do). Always use 2-Factor-Authentication. Change your passwords frequently and never for the love of god give away your private key.
The most basic tool to ensure your safety is your attentiveness, if you do not hurry anywhere and will be very careful approach to the case, then the possibility of hacking you will be less. So just be more careful and everything will be fine.
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:42:57 PM

The most basic tool to ensure your safety is your attentiveness, if you do not hurry anywhere and will be very careful approach to the case, then the possibility of hacking you will be less. So just be more careful and everything will be fine.
I dont recommend using any uknown hardwallets it is better to use what most of the people are using so you wont lose anything and you are confident that your hardwallet cannot be compromised,i am using both ledger and trezor for about a year and a half ,i really dont encounter any problems using it,these two are the most secured wallet to date,and you should get one also for your protection.
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:50:08 PM

I dont recommend using any uknown hardwallets it is better to use what most of the people are using so you wont lose anything and you are confident that your hardwallet cannot be compromised,i am using both ledger and trezor for about a year and a half ,i really dont encounter any problems using it,these two are the most secured wallet to date,and you should get one also for your protection.
Install anti virus and malwarebytes so you computer wont be infected by these malwares and viruses,the hardwallet that you mentioned is from uknown developer so i wont recommend to use it ,instead of that you can use ledger nano s because even your computer has viruses and malwares you private keys wont be stolen by these hackers,that is why it is recommended to have a hardwallet.
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

Install anti virus and malwarebytes so you computer wont be infected by these malwares and viruses,the hardwallet that you mentioned is from uknown developer so i wont recommend to use it ,instead of that you can use ledger nano s because even your computer has viruses and malwares you private keys wont be stolen by these hackers,that is why it is recommended to have a hardwallet.
How much Crypto assets you have? I think it is fine if the amount is below 1k, but above it, I believe you got to look at these options. It is easy to say I have NEVER used it, so I will just NEVER use it. You got to change with the time, as that’s how you get in the BETTER zone.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:04:13 PM

Security on huge assets or investments is important. Hacking can be done easily if your computer can be manipulated or viewed from a remote location using viruses and or malware. Using hardware wallet can be a very good option for security purposes. I would suggest you should use that.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:13:20 PM

Already trezor and ledger nano has been widely used by many people who is on cryptos. I do not think this wallet will be goes viral there both wallet. If we are worry that our wallet should not be hacked. Keep your funds on private key secured desktop wallet that is enough i think.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:20:13 PM

Already trezor and ledger nano has been widely used by many people who is on cryptos. I do not think this wallet will be goes viral there both wallet. If we are worry that our wallet should not be hacked. Keep your funds on private key secured desktop wallet that is enough i think.
Don't prefer to save your fund on online wallet. If you have wallet details on public system where others can access except you. Keep it on private place.
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 09:28:33 PM
Last edit: August 09, 2018, 09:41:23 PM by Robertkinoshik12

Don't prefer to save your fund on online wallet. If you have wallet details on public system where others can access except you. Keep it on private place.
Wow lot's of people are far more security conscious then I am.  I understand hackers/malware gets better day in and day out but if you keep of sketchy websites.
Run things like spybot search and destroy.  I am at least comfortable with desktop wallets, Mew wallet, and even some exchanges like Binance or Kucoin for a bit of money (couple thousand).  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: