Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:08:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Laptop59

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:26:31 AM

Trezor is one of the most secure wallets:D
Wil you be kind enough to tell me the PRICE (COST) of that wallet? And can you tell me 1-2 features that are really good? As everyone is mentioning Trezor, but no one tells the cost.
There are certain things that are your personal decision and this one is just that. However, I am just not sure how you will be comfortable doing this. I will definitely not suggest or even think about doing such stuff.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 07:47:33 AM

Wil you be kind enough to tell me the PRICE (COST) of that wallet? And can you tell me 1-2 features that are really good? As everyone is mentioning Trezor, but no one tells the cost.
There are certain things that are your personal decision and this one is just that. However, I am just not sure how you will be comfortable doing this. I will definitely not suggest or even think about doing such stuff.

Yes, its good to keep your crypto assets safe. I use hardware wallet to keep my crypto away from the hackers. Hardware wallet is a safe place to keep your crypto assets because your private key never leave your wallet.
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:06:58 AM

Yes, its good to keep your crypto assets safe. I use hardware wallet to keep my crypto away from the hackers. Hardware wallet is a safe place to keep your crypto assets because your private key never leave your wallet.
Personally i went with the Ledger Nano S. You get what you pay for this isn't a product you want to skimp on....
yamanmsr

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:20:38 AM

#republia perfect project keep going
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:26:36 AM

Personally i went with the Ledger Nano S. You get what you pay for this isn't a product you want to skimp on....
For security issues is number one because it's all about our important assets, what I've done so far about security is obvious by installing a premium antivirus that aims so no malware will attack my device, then always bookmark all the web we normally visit and of course do not arbitrarily open the site or download files that are not important.
And for wallet like MEW at this time I still feel comfortable using Metamask service and all this time my assets are still safe and hopefully will remain safe.
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:49:27 AM

For security issues is number one because it's all about our important assets, what I've done so far about security is obvious by installing a premium antivirus that aims so no malware will attack my device, then always bookmark all the web we normally visit and of course do not arbitrarily open the site or download files that are not important.
And for wallet like MEW at this time I still feel comfortable using Metamask service and all this time my assets are still safe and hopefully will remain safe.

Hardware wallets can do the trick as your Crypto Assets will be safe and secure.
For me, I don't really have no issue even if I didn't own hardware wallets to secure my Crypto Assets but I just simple have a MEW wallet with digital keys but I do never save them in my computer nor on my cloud storages.
I do put them on the paper and keep it on the most secure place that only me knows.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:14:36 AM

Hardware wallets can do the trick as your Crypto Assets will be safe and secure.
For me, I don't really have no issue even if I didn't own hardware wallets to secure my Crypto Assets but I just simple have a MEW wallet with digital keys but I do never save them in my computer nor on my cloud storages.
I do put them on the paper and keep it on the most secure place that only me knows.

Intsall metamask extension because it will protect your browser from these phishing sites,i am using it for about a year without any problem.Use hardwallets like trezor and ledger to be sure that your bitcoins and altcoins would be protected from the malwares and viruses in your computer,these hardwallets has an extra protection because the private keys are built in with the device,theres also a recovery seed where if you loss your wallet you could easily recover it using the seed.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:39:07 AM

Intsall metamask extension because it will protect your browser from these phishing sites,i am using it for about a year without any problem.Use hardwallets like trezor and ledger to be sure that your bitcoins and altcoins would be protected from the malwares and viruses in your computer,these hardwallets has an extra protection because the private keys are built in with the device,theres also a recovery seed where if you loss your wallet you could easily recover it using the seed.
Security is very important to our assets and things. never or be careful of the unconvincing links that make our security can be broken by people who are not responsible. therefore avoid scam links that may compromise your security.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:03:12 AM

Security is very important to our assets and things. never or be careful of the unconvincing links that make our security can be broken by people who are not responsible. therefore avoid scam links that may compromise your security.
Use hardware wallet without worry. It is used commonly.
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:28:22 AM

Using hardware wallets like Ledger Nano will solve security problems in the future. Use these wallets. Also, do not click on links to your e-mail, telegram and skype addresses.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:17 AM

Using hardware wallets like Ledger Nano will solve security problems in the future. Use these wallets. Also, do not click on links to your e-mail, telegram and skype addresses.
I am using hardware wallet. I am very careful with my surfing and especial with the emails I am opening. I am using firewall and of course antivirus.
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:12 AM

I am using hardware wallet. I am very careful with my surfing and especial with the emails I am opening. I am using firewall and of course antivirus.
Just use a hardwallet so you can be sure that your bitcoins and precious altcoins are protected,install some anti virus so you would eliminate those malwares in your computer,install metamask extension so your private keys would be encrypted whenever you are trading with some dex or decentralized exchanges like etherdelta,if you have done all of these i can assure you there will be no problem.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:41:39 AM

Just use a hardwallet so you can be sure that your bitcoins and precious altcoins are protected,install some anti virus so you would eliminate those malwares in your computer,install metamask extension so your private keys would be encrypted whenever you are trading with some dex or decentralized exchanges like etherdelta,if you have done all of these i can assure you there will be no problem.
This thread is full of good security advices but I like your advices the most. I never considered exchanges as unsecure, but now I think about it and am really scared for my coins
BuxTime

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:56:54 AM

This thread is full of good security advices but I like your advices the most. I never considered exchanges as unsecure, but now I think about it and am really scared for my coins
Intall antivirus and malwarebytes,keep your private keys in a cold storage,use metamask extension to protect your private keys whenver you are using exchanges like etherdelta,use hardwallets like ledger and trezor which is the most trusted hardwallets today,if you can do all of these things im sure there will be no chance that these hackers will get your keys.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:16:20 PM

Intall antivirus and malwarebytes,keep your private keys in a cold storage,use metamask extension to protect your private keys whenver you are using exchanges like etherdelta,use hardwallets like ledger and trezor which is the most trusted hardwallets today,if you can do all of these things im sure there will be no chance that these hackers will get your keys.
I just keep my assets on myetherwallet and I have not encountered any hack or stealing event on my wallet. I just keep my private key away from my other details that I used to copy paste when filling up bounty forms.
vlad_g14 (OP)

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 12:20:23 PM
Last edit: August 10, 2018, 01:08:18 PM by vlad_g14

We-Ecosystem은 Republia 블록체인에 근거한 직접적인 사용자의 투표를 통해 생태계의 환경에서 변화를 조직화하기 위한 독특한 용액이 이다. Republia 블록체인은 "we-government" 방법론에 근거한다.
Hi, this is English Tread, you can discuss republia project in KakoTalk: https://open.kakao.com/o/gcm1IeT

Or in our Korean Telegram Chat: https://t.me/republia_kor

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:58:06 PM

I just keep my assets on myetherwallet and I have not encountered any hack or stealing event on my wallet. I just keep my private key away from my other details that I used to copy paste when filling up bounty forms.
alexrosssssa

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:21:02 PM

How can the ICO scams be identified?
It's really hard to tell whether an ICO will scam you or not but there are some certain measures that you should be doing before investing in an ICO. For you to be able to know about the project you should read the whitepaper for you to understand the nature of the project whether it is realistic or not.
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:52:35 PM

How can the ICO scams be identified?
It's really hard to tell whether an ICO will scam you or not but there are some certain measures that you should be doing before investing in an ICO. For you to be able to know about the project you should read the whitepaper for you to understand the nature of the project whether it is realistic or not.
It is also very important to know the people behind working with the project. ::)You need to research as well of the possible affiliates that this project have to back them up for their development.
DubrJoks

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

It is also very important to know the people behind working with the project. ::)You need to research as well of the possible affiliates that this project have to back them up for their development.
Make sure that the project will also address a certain problem that most tokens or coins wasn't able to deliver for it to be useful and have value when its launched to the public and always follow your gut feeling and intuition almost all of the time it's correct when your in doubt about investing into a scammy project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: