Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 08:19:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
BuxTime

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 08:56:42 PM

Which wallet is the easiest to use??? ?

There is no universal wallet that supports absolutely all coins out there.

For a beginner go with any popular online wallet, for a more secure way lookup for a ledger Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Laptop59

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

There is no universal wallet that supports absolutely all coins out there.
For a beginner go with any popular online wallet, for a more secure way lookup for a ledger Cool

Surprising how many people are recommending Myetherwallet after the breach. If you do end up using MEW make sure to install cryptonite as an anti-phishing too
BuxTime

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:32:57 PM

Coinpayments has many coins that you can hold on it. But depends about your wishes which one you want to buy Wink
Robertkinoshik12

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:42:59 PM

Coinpayments has many coins that you can hold on it. But depends about your wishes which one you want to buy Wink
For Neo tokens: Neon wallet
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 09:58:22 PM

For me as a beginner my friends advice is Myetherwallet for Erc20 tokens.Easy to used,safe and secured and mobile friendly.
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 10:09:54 PM

3'500 RepubliaID registrations !

_______________________________________________________________________________ __

We would like to thank all the participants, together we will do blockchain world better!

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:00:11 PM

For me as a beginner my friends advice is Myetherwallet for Erc20 tokens.Easy to used,safe and secured and mobile friendly.
Thanks a lot for information here everyone.Grin
Laptop59

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:07:05 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:14:05 PM

How do you think the country, in which have been invented and released the coin, is related to the nationality of investors?
Ether is more invested by the Russians.
Robertkinoshik12

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:21:12 PM

Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all)
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:28:08 PM

Let's say that the Chinese invest in NEO (and the Japanese do not invest at all)
I think that there is no specific link between the country and the currency, there are some cases such as NEO,but more I do not see the connection between the country and the coin:-\
alexrosssssa

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:35:05 PM

I think that there is no specific link between the country and the currency, there are some cases such as NEO,but more I do not see the connection between the country and the coin:-\
For me, it does not matter which country has created a token, the main thing is that it was good! Yes, for all this is so! There is no place for patriotism!
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:42:04 PM

For me, it does not matter which country has created a token, the main thing is that it was good! Yes, for all this is so! There is no place for patriotism!
If that will be the case that coins have debugged their origin then the anonymity of cryptocurrency is gone. So I think there is no solid evidence of where coins is created or what country it has made.
Laptop59

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:49:16 PM

If that will be the case that coins have debugged their origin then the anonymity of cryptocurrency is gone. So I think there is no solid evidence of where coins is created or what country it has made.
I think first of all it depends on the mentality of a certain nationality:). One absolutely does not care how to make money.
cubonho2k

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:51:13 PM

I think first of all it depends on the mentality of a certain nationality:). One absolutely does not care how to make money.
Does it depend on any other factors?
Republia.io
Copper Member

Activity: 68
Merit: 1

Republia: New Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2018, 04:53:27 PM

Great News!

Republia welcomes Boris Shulyaev as Advisor!

Republia is pleased to announce that Boris Shulyaev has agreed to join the Republia project team as an Advisor and will be lending his efforts in promoting the project.
Boris is a Founder and CEO of MinexSystems, a full-service development company specializing in blockchain products.

_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________

REPUBLIA
PRE-SALE : Aug 23rd
DubrJoks

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

I think business does not have any relation with nationality, when you choose a coin to invest in, you should not look at the team's nationality in case you believe in the project, from other side, you should not invest in a coin just because its team are from your country.
Muahmud_ali_tanskir

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:03:09 PM

I think business does not have any relation with nationality, when you choose a coin to invest in, you should not look at the team's nationality in case you believe in the project, from other side, you should not invest in a coin just because its team are from your country.
The origin of the coin doesnt affect its market
Davidvnston

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:10:11 PM

When I research on a coin, I do not really look into which country the developer is from or where the office is located.
BuxTime

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 05:17:23 PM

When I research on a coin, I do not really look into which country the developer is from or where the office is located.
I think there is no difference what country came up with this or that product. It matters only its practical application and benefits to people. The investor is only interested in the profit that he can get and the legality of such earnings, the rest does not matter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: