Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 07:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔥Republia: Leading-Edge Ecosystem and Technology  (Read 45239 times)
Bitalkcoin$

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

This is another scam ICO. It's from the same Ukranian scammers that did Minex, same people are behind this, don't be stupid and put money into this SCAM!
MinexCoin is a great project, why do not you like it? I read only positive reviews from real users. And I believe them.

Basically because nothing in in their whitepaper ended up being true, especially the fake algorithm that would keep the price stable, hence the reason the whitepaper is now deleted from their website. This new coin Republia in Minex 2.0
It's 2 different projects. If you don't like it so just forgot about it. Or I will start to report about every your message to the moderators because all your messagies containing FUD.

They are both Boris's project you dimwit. How is pointing out a fact that Minex removed their whitepaper from their website FUD? Do you even know what FUD means you PAID SHILL?  Huh Huh
That WP is more than 2 years old. They informed community about that and keep developing project. Give me any proofs that someone paying to me? But you must get money for hate on both projects. Or you are just an idiot.

PS. i think RPB will be greater than your scammy MCO  Grin Grin

The WP wouldn't matter if there was constant progress with coding, but I don't really know what the status quo there is. Can anybody judge that?
i understand each individual may have their different opinion on certain things. We can only make judgements literally for ourselves, while for others they're simply reference. For now based on my knowledge that iv gained from Republia, it's a bright but young project, making mistakes now and then is inevitable. I still like to see how it gonna facilitate all the hassles, issues over time along it's growing up.  Tongue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benj22_2

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:30:50 AM

Be careful with this.

I've been parking ALOT of MNX coins and they are the same founders. My parking was supposed to be about a 15% monthly wich did happen for like 2 months, and then dropped to like 5% monthly, but the problem is that they promised as per their original whitepaper, to keep the price ''stable''--- Their was a clear proposition of a strategy where they would buy back the MNX at a certain price (they announced 20$ in some update few months back) but they let the coin go down to something in the range of 1.50$. Even if I would have doubled my holdings through parking, they are still 3$ on the supposed 30$ I should have had. We just saw a nice pump and i'm probably around 6$ of what I should have, but in any case, this is still 5x lower than what they have promised. I should have made a good 40% income on my investments as they had PROMISED, but instead, i'm at a 70% LOSS. Unfortunately, as much as these guys like to make things nice and sweat and make you believe they have a sustainable solution, i'm starting to think their just after your bitcoins without any real good intentions of innovations, otherwise they would have explained/compensated for these losses on their coin.

for just about 20 BTC they could double the price and probably even quadruple it starting a major bull rally. This is nothing compared to what tehy have gathered.  ...
yurez83

Activity: 420
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:44:34 AM

Be careful with this.

I've been parking ALOT of MNX coins and they are the same founders. My parking was supposed to be about a 15% monthly wich did happen for like 2 months, and then dropped to like 5% monthly, but the problem is that they promised as per their original whitepaper, to keep the price ''stable''--- Their was a clear proposition of a strategy where they would buy back the MNX at a certain price (they announced 20$ in some update few months back) but they let the coin go down to something in the range of 1.50$. Even if I would have doubled my holdings through parking, they are still 3$ on the supposed 30$ I should have had. We just saw a nice pump and i'm probably around 6$ of what I should have, but in any case, this is still 5x lower than what they have promised. I should have made a good 40% income on my investments as they had PROMISED, but instead, i'm at a 70% LOSS. Unfortunately, as much as these guys like to make things nice and sweat and make you believe they have a sustainable solution, i'm starting to think their just after your bitcoins without any real good intentions of innovations, otherwise they would have explained/compensated for these losses on their coin.

for just about 20 BTC they could double the price and probably even quadruple it starting a major bull rally. This is nothing compared to what tehy have gathered.  ...

1. Nobody promised you nothing. There was no talk about direct manipulation of the price. Only with the release of all products was talk about price stability. They have not been released yet.
2. The interest in the bank is the impact on the market.
3. The price in the market has always been determined by supply and demand. And it always will be.
4. It was warned that interest would be reduced from the very beginning. The target rate was 70% per year and not 200%.
5. The project RPB and MNX are completely different, starting from the type and structure of the network and ending with the goals. The only thing that is common is a bank. The founders are different in the same way.
6. Well, about the price reduction - look at hundreds of other coins that have decreased as much as 10-15 times in the last six months. Coincidence?
Andrew1337

Activity: 574
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:55:31 PM

Be careful with this.

I think that the main issue was that they hadn't a lot of coins for the bank so I think the moved to a new project REPUBLIA with more coins
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:04:41 PM

Be careful with this.

I think that the main issue was that they hadn't a lot of coins for the bank so I think the moved to a new project REPUBLIA with more coins
No, that is not true. MNX and RPB is two complitly different projects. Nobody is moved anywhere, that is just a dreams of some idiots on the forum.
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:32:55 PM

https://i.imgur.com/h6ei3kN.png 

Republia's presale officially on the FINAL RUSH -- Only 16 hours left!

It's great to see the amount of investment has relentlessly charged forward, over $1.764mln nailed!!  Grin
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:35:50 PM

Be careful with this.

1. Nobody promised you nothing. There was no talk about direct manipulation of the price. Only with the release of all products was talk about price stability. They have not been released yet.
2. The interest in the bank is the impact on the market.
3. The price in the market has always been determined by supply and demand. And it always will be.
4. It was warned that interest would be reduced from the very beginning. The target rate was 70% per year and not 200%.
5. The project RPB and MNX are completely different, starting from the type and structure of the network and ending with the goals. The only thing that is common is a bank. The founders are different in the same way.
6. Well, about the price reduction - look at hundreds of other coins that have decreased as much as 10-15 times in the last six months. Coincidence?
Appreciate sharing your opinion and analysis, Good input!
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:40:50 PM

Be careful with this.

No, that is not true. MNX and RPB is two complitly different projects. Nobody is moved anywhere, that is just a dreams of some idiots on the forum.

Yeah, so far i prefer to think this way, i basically agree. It might be a dream aroused by FUDs.  Wink Tongue
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:41:14 AM

https://i.imgur.com/cItZ3Pf.png 

Republia's Presale -- final dash into last 2 hours

Investment garnered over $1.897mln!

elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 08:43:17 AM

2 hours left to the end of PRE-SALE!

Now you can invest and get 5% in addition to the invested funds

More then 1’899’800$ reached!

Invest here: https://republia.io/mvp?#/pre-sale
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:59:52 AM

2 hours left to the end of PRE-SALE!

Now you can invest and get 5% in addition to the invested funds

More then 1’899’800$ reached!

Invest here: https://republia.io/mvp?#/pre-sale

Haha, within a few minutes, $2k more have come into Repbulia presale's hub!
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:17:23 AM

https://i.imgur.com/KHfRRUG.png

Republia coin presale has completed with investment yielding close to $2mln!

(Final statistics will be shown officially soon after ''last minute's love'' transaction confirmed.)
 Grin
elegant_joylin

Activity: 826
Merit: 254

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 12:42:08 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 12:19:37 AM by elegant_joylin

Thank you very much for your support.
BonTonPlease

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:55:44 PM

This is another scam ICO. It's from the same Ukranian scammers that did Minex, same people are behind this, don't be stupid and put money into this SCAM!
MinexCoin is a great project, why do not you like it? I read only positive reviews from real users. And I believe them.

Basically because nothing in in their whitepaper ended up being true, especially the fake algorithm that would keep the price stable, hence the reason the whitepaper is now deleted from their website. This new coin Republia in Minex 2.0
It's 2 different projects. If you don't like it so just forgot about it. Or I will start to report about every your message to the moderators because all your messagies containing FUD.

They are both Boris's project you dimwit. How is pointing out a fact that Minex removed their whitepaper from their website FUD? Do you even know what FUD means you PAID SHILL?  Huh Huh
That WP is more than 2 years old. They informed community about that and keep developing project. Give me any proofs that someone paying to me? But you must get money for hate on both projects. Or you are just an idiot.

The WP wouldn't matter if there was constant progress with coding, but I don't really know what the status quo there is. Can anybody judge that?
i understand each individual may have their different opinion on certain things. We can only make judgements literally for ourselves, while for others they're simply reference. For now based on my knowledge that iv gained from Republia, it's a bright but young project, making mistakes now and then is inevitable. I still like to see how it gonna facilitate all the hassles, issues over time along it's growing up.  Tongue

So in general you would say they are making constant progress here or more like one step forward and then two steps back?

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
Andrew1337

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:03:19 PM

Thank you for your support .
REPUBLIA TEAM RAISED ALMOST $2m!!!! .
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 02:59:31 AM

So in general you would say they are making constant progress here or more like one step forward and then two steps back?

In general, any indication of backward trend is excluded from my understanding of making progress, as it's obvious to most people's recognition, yes??  Wink
Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 03:17:02 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2018, 06:56:17 PM by Bitalkcoin$

https://i.imgur.com/lrzHp2v.png

FINAL STATEMENT HERE-- Funds Raised during Presale: $1,974,359.
Andrew1337

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:07:10 PM

Hey guys . What do you think about price ? Tell me your speculation price of 1 RPB coin
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:00:45 PM

Hey guys . What do you think about price ? Tell me your speculation price of 1 RPB coin

Bitalkcoin$

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 05:07:30 PM
Last edit: September 26, 2018, 06:23:18 PM by Bitalkcoin$

Official Statement on plans ahead in the near future:

1)Testnet is set to be launched within 6 months from now on.  

2)Public sale will last for 12 months, it will begin on November 23, 2018.

During Public Sale, 27.150.000 RPB will be distributed. For each of 12 stages, 2.262.500 RPB will be allocated on a cost-sharing basis. Each stage will last exactly 1 month.

https://medium.com/@republia/republia-pre-sale-stage-is-finished-837fa1b6439
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 113 »
  Print  

Jump to: