Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:25:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money when the market drops?  (Read 3543 times)
thesmallgod

Activity: 1498
Merit: 129

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:03:50 PM

you can make money if the market drops. I do not think this is the first time the market will witness such drop and if you are very smart and good in analysing historic data from the past even about specific coin then you can buy and when the market recover you make profit but most importantly you must have a target which must the follow when it is reach because most time traders ignore the target and hope the coin continue to grow but endup losing the coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DOLONCHAPA

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

Market always ups and down.  But you should keep on mind , market is always going dropped. If such time you can buy huge amount of coins then after few days later you'll make huge profit .
KeijiN

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:56:45 PM

I know some guys who are totally not concerned with the things that are going on this market and they are still earning but I cannot catch their strategy on how they do that, maybe training is the case.
alval

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

I agree, in fact, professional investor possible to earn money whether the market bull or bear point, in fiat currency trading that we know as forex, we can do 2 way (buy and sell). mostly in exchange specializing cryptocurrency cannot those activities. we only sell just for that moment (release our asset) and buy (we gain asset and hold). so we there are enough differences according to this situation, the hold position is a better decision if the strong down market occurs, we bought more at the lowest point and then wait for it to rise in the bull market. that my opinion anyway.
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 05:24:06 PM

You can make money on the bitmex by selling when the market drops
kriptowitch

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:05:48 PM

I love the falling market. This is actually a very big opportunity to earn profit on altcoins. Altcoins are very unpredictable and some of them do not even depend on the bitcoin exchange rate.

ANN |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰|    ASURE NETWORK     |▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰| Bounty
FIRST SCALABLE DECENTRALIZED SOCIAL SECURITY NETWORK
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:18:38 PM

You actually can make the most out the market when the price starts to drop. This is during this time where you can maximize your profit. When you start to see the falling of the price, prepare yourself to invest small amount of money on coins that are well known and trending. As the price falls down further, start increasing your investment. The more it dips, the more you invest. As soon as you see slight rise in price, start selling and the higher the price starts to go, the "lower" you will be selling.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
simpleholmes

Activity: 278
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:33:34 PM

well I have experienced personally when the market was dropping had won some money by using tether, but the real issue is I could not make it sustainable but I believe with a good strategy it is very poosible to make money in such drops.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:02:09 PM

The short and simple answer is Yes, you can make money when the market falls. This can happen when you sell and buy between the fluctuation peaks given that you've made the right trading decision.
coffigayo

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:34:47 PM

Of course to do this, we must choose the right time to enter the market, it will make us earn income from it. So this is a good strategy but it depends on the planned market movements.
arafat222

Activity: 157
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:00:09 PM

Yes I can make profit when market is down even I like it when market down because it's the good time to buy more coin and its very easy to make more profit
pinoyden

Activity: 756
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:21 PM

the one that can make money when the market drop is only the worker because they can sell whatever they want without worrying about the price because they did not invest on them at the first place . you can also make make money by doing other profitable activities like gambling .  market drop is not bad at all because some people will only use this oppurtunity to buy more coins in addition to their current investments . there are also others that hate's the bear market  and unfortunately i am one of them -_-
BlockGemini

Activity: 50

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 02:18:03 PM

As I have seen mentioned in this thread multiple times - with the right amount of capital and experience there is actually much more opportunity for large gains when the market is down and short opportunities present themselves.

Shorting the market can definitely be a more difficult beast when it comes having an ability to control your emotions whether the position size is large or small. Having the right strategy and mindset when looking to short the market are the two key factors for myself and have continuously proven to be true over the years.
chidiarua

Activity: 102

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 06:36:49 PM

Big opportunities abounds when the market drops. It's the best time to get into any coin. Buy lots of it. Get a big bag for yourself. When there's pump, you sell. There comes your profit.
Biscutard

Activity: 759
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:35:53 PM

Big opportunities abounds when the market drops. It's the best time to get into any coin. Buy lots of it. Get a big bag for yourself. When there's pump, you sell. There comes your profit.
I think OP means that if the market is on the down trend can we still make money out of it by not waiting for a long time. I do know that some traders uses the margin gap trading when the market is declining a lot and they say it is very useful to look at the chart and look for the right time buy and sell.
Varuj

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:18:03 PM

In a falling market, you can also earn money, but you have to be very careful and have a good experience. You need to do a detailed analysis and study the characteristics of the movement of a specific coin.On the lower classes you buy and then wait for growth and sell.
jasonjm

Activity: 1246
Merit: 524

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 01:23:22 PM

Actually this kind of situation is perfect for making money because you can buy cheap coins when while market is down and you can invest in any coin  you want.
When the market grows you have the chance to earn huge profit. ETH in this regard is the best option for investment.
Ahmed4200

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:07:53 PM

There are very few people who can take profits even if they drop the market. But for the investors who increase the chance of the market drop. They are ready to buy then. But as the market is so unstable, the market is always suitable for buying and selling.
Jiucaige

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:27:26 PM

If the market has been falling, I certainly can't make money, but the market will not always fall, and the newly listed coins can also have a short-term upswing!
jaybobcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

I used to be a hodler with salty cheeks, now I trade with Crypscan http://crypscan.com/ and make profit even on this market
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: