Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:18:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can you make money when the market drops?  (Read 3543 times)
Bianxee

Activity: 217
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:26:19 AM

If you are brave and professional, of course, every day you can take profit even only 10%. Especially if you are a professional day trader. but if it has been trapped at high prices there is no alternative but to hold it.
that's true mate. Because here in crypto even in selling you may earn by doing marginal trading or ust and btc which is supported in other exchange. You have only to have a good knowledge in trading so you can adopt the trading system and how this kind of trading works.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electron-coin

Activity: 521
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:33:32 AM

Nobody can make money when the price is very down. However, if care is not taken you will loss all asset during the market drops. Also, the only way you can make money is that the price should rise and market should be better. Best of luck.
Your claim is wrong. In the falling market, many earn and if you don't understand how or you don't get how, you don't need to argue that no one is earning in a falling market.
Most people are waiting for a bull trend, as it is easier to make money in a growing market. But don't forget about the bears. Bears earn much more.
What do you think, why do whales lower the price so much now? Or do you say that the market itself, without outside influence behaves this way?
The truth is that the main earnings are on the bear market. Of course, in the main earnings of large investors and experienced and skillful traders.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:34:18 PM

A huge down market is always a good one to play with as long as you know what you are doing and you are ready to always make quick decisions as well if things are not working in your favor. It is actually easy to trade markets that are oversold with some possibilities of short retrace or will I say correction upward, but in that case, you would not want to be getting too greedy and be ready to always pick up the little profit you can get at this time so you do not end up getting hugely screwed.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 12:53:38 PM

Certainly, in trading you can make profit everytime. If you are doing margin trading, there is no difference in which direction the market is heading. The only thing you need here is to fully research and find the right direction.
That's the good thing in trading, you can strategies your investment even in front of bearish market. But it is very risky during this time compared to green market cause there is a huge percentage of losing if you got mistaken your actions. Life of a trader never take a rest, everyday must have to work and check market charts to know if we are in profiting or not. 
pinkliar

Activity: 262

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Nobody can make money when the price is very down. However, if care is not taken you will loss all asset during the market drops. Also, the only way you can make money is that the price should rise and market should be better. Best of luck.
Your claim is wrong. In the falling market, many earn and if you don't understand how or you don't get how, you don't need to argue that no one is earning in a falling market.
Most people are waiting for a bull trend, as it is easier to make money in a growing market. But don't forget about the bears. Bears earn much more.
What do you think, why do whales lower the price so much now? Or do you say that the market itself, without outside influence behaves this way?
The truth is that the main earnings are on the bear market. Of course, in the main earnings of large investors and experienced and skillful traders.

Well it's really hard for other people to think that we can make money when the market drops especially to those people who are new in crypto and don't have enough knowledge about trading.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
anume123

Activity: 700

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 01:31:28 PM

There is no way for me to lose the price of commodities in the markets because the only way to make a profit in trading when the price drops really hold us a coin.

tikanurqaidah

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:25:12 PM

if you are a day trader I think it will definitely still make a profit. because you will definitely play as short as possible and get out of the market with a maximum profit of 10%. but if you get a trap you have to be patient to keep hold until you get a profit even a little. just how do you set the strategy
Crypto_Spike_Factor

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 02:30:51 PM

Based on my experience, it is not the best of time. Although, just keep up the good job. keep on analyzing data and in the end you will get what you work for. Just dont be too optimistic when times are good and too pessimistic when times are bad. Emotion need to be control intuitively. 
CryptoRothschild

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:03:47 PM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss

Actually you can make money also in market sideways, it is called range trading and it is probably the safest one Smiley

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 03:11:13 PM

No market will fall forever unless the market itself is dead which we all know this is a market that is even starting its journey gradually. For now, we can see how things have been with the market downtrend and the possibilities of going lower which was apparent after the last year bullish move which was thoroughly based on speculation, but this is just more like a good chance for everyone to get the best from it eventually.

Simply we may make big money from the markets while it is dropping by acquiring more cheaper coins rather than simply watching it. I mean to say, instead of worrying with our previous bitcoin savings, it would be much wiser idea to go for investing again and again with bitcoins whenever we do see comparatively cheaper price levels.
kakonhat

Activity: 1106
Merit: 11

Crypto in my Blood

View Profile WWW
August 10, 2018, 04:00:47 PM

You are right, it is possible to make money in a bear market but for this, we need good knowledge about trading. But you said 8 vs 2 in 10 trading. I am confused your talking because professional trader doesn't be like that. Professional trading win ratio would be 60%+. However, if you are winner using your method then fine. But we need to follow the trading winning rules.

OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 04:10:03 PM

You are right, it is possible to make money in a bear market but for this, we need good knowledge about trading. But you said 8 vs 2 in 10 trading. I am confused your talking because professional trader doesn't be like that. Professional trading win ratio would be 60%+. However, if you are winner using your method then fine. But we need to follow the trading winning rules.
Of course, I can. the advantage of buying and selling is at a time like this. it can be an opportunity to buy as many coins as you believe their potential, so you can produce them with more profit if the price has gone up.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

electron-coin

Activity: 521

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:54:20 PM

Well it's really hard for other people to think that we can make money when the market drops especially to those people who are new in crypto and don't have enough knowledge about trading.
Oh sure. Many people don't know how to earn money in such  market. Everyone is just afraid. Of course, only those who have big money or excellent skills and great experience earn in the majority. But everything is possible.
In addition to daily trading, you can also consider such a variant of earning in a bear market, like buying good coins at low prices and later, when the market rises, it will be possible to sell them profitable (that is, medium term trade).
So in any situation, you just need to look for a way to earn. You can never give in to despair and think that you can't do anything. Even having a different level of skills, you can find a way to earn (or increase your skill level).

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:15:03 PM

Actually its better to make daytrade when the markets is moving like what were having now since the market is continuously pumping and dumping though this requires combination of skills,knowledge and instincts determining what coins/tokens to buy.

Just this week i have gain in two tokens that made a good growth but i limit my capital so i only earn small amount but enough to satisfy myself..i dont consider to be an expert but i always make sure before buying that what im investing is a good one.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

The only way you can make money when the market is going down is using a site called BITMEX and shorting the cryptocurrency that you want to trade on. Short makes you money when the market is going down and Long makes you money when the market is going up.

I am using bitmex for quite some time now and just like what you've said, you can easily gain profits even if the market really on it's bear scene. Though indicators are very useful in margin trading in bitmex, most of the time whales are always there to manipulate everything. In other words, we can still gain even if the market falls.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2380
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:24:05 PM

Of course yes but need to be brave and strong because the risk is too high working in trading during the red signals so to avoid this high risk for you investment wait the right status then go back again working in trading.

MedicineVNT

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 02:28:12 AM

Being a profitable investor placed on top despite the volatile market and the down market you can also make money you should look at the market where we can adjust our plans. And you can make a profit if you invest in the right direction
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 06:28:34 AM

Actually if you are a professional investor, you can earn money both in the bull market and down point. The most boring is a market siderway, not the market down.

In strong declines, there is always the opportunity to go a long way in the opposite direction, so anyone who knows how to play in a down market will be rich quick in a bull market.

The important thing in a bearish market is the trend reversal, so remember that in the bearish market and as close to the important support points you should put extremely short SL. For this reason, you can lose 8 out of 10 orders, but just succeed 2 orders, you will get back all, even profitable.

So for a professional investor, you can make money even in a strong down market.

Prepare yourself for a solid strategy and psychology. Good luck ! Kiss Kiss
Yes of course. for experienced trader they saw this as an opportunity to accumulate more and once the market have a short run up they will sold profit taking and wait for another down trend opportunity to execute the same strategy again.
Anamika143

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:33:18 AM

I'm a investor in online exchange market. I think I'm a successful online trader. I wait for market drops Because when market price drops then I buy big amount of crypto. And hold these crypto for some days. When market price is raise then sell my all cryptos. So I become benefited. I make my earning money from this system.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:41:09 PM

I'm a investor in online exchange market. I think I'm a successful online trader. I wait for market drops Because when market price drops then I buy big amount of crypto. And hold these crypto for some days. When market price is raise then sell my all cryptos. So I become benefited. I make my earning money from this system.
It seems most of the people that actually got in late 2017 got in for the money and the idea of getting rich quickly but after some months of correction which is still ongoing, some smart ones like you are beginning to see the real deal rather than having the mindset of it being a get rich quick scheme.

Other than short type of trading, we must buy on dips and must wait for good prices to make good profits in these down fall markets, people never consider this as a trading of down fall market but it is the best thing we could do while prices are falling. Still, it is understandable that we are mostly not going to discard the idea of the huge profit that it has the possibility of bringing as well as the great value as well when it comes to usage.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: