Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:50:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169424 times)
TechComputer

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:48:37 PM

I listed IOU ico on my site here's the link https://bl4nkcode.info/ico/listing/iou/

And also a question of curiosity, is this really a real figure of your softcap 56,336,250 USD? its mentioned here https://www.trackico.io/ico/iou/#financial and even in the other site. If its true it's really a huge number for the softcap itself Shocked
Where in fact this is not recommended for having such amount for the softcap only but if it's for hardcap then its okay but still immense amount for such project IMO.
Making a new and freshly genuine e-commerce platform nowadays need to spend a lot of money since it's built from zero. They might be lucky enough if they were reaching the softcap...
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 05:03:45 PM

Whatever the project was in the future, many users for some reason have a mistrust to the Russian team. What can you tell about it as your russians in team the majority?
Most of the mistrust to the Russian team is because most of the Russian people are scams. I wish this one couldn't be like the others Russian also because there are so many people got scammed.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

I listed IOU ico on my site here's the link https://bl4nkcode.info/ico/listing/iou/

And also a question of curiosity, is this really a real figure of your softcap 56,336,250 USD? its mentioned here https://www.trackico.io/ico/iou/#financial and even in the other site. If its true it's really a huge number for the softcap itself Shocked
Where in fact this is not recommended for having such amount for the softcap only but if it's for hardcap then its okay but still immense amount for such project IMO.
Making a new and freshly genuine e-commerce platform nowadays need to spend a lot of money since it's built from zero. They might be lucky enough if they were reaching the softcap...

True, it needs a lot of money but I think it's not hard if the team will find ways and strategy to make it attractive. What the project needs for now is the investors in order to gain such amount. So the team should find some ways to make it more popular just like advertisement. Overall I find this project interesting, hope the team will follow some suggestions comes from their supporters.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:38:45 PM

This project is new and im interested to know more about the concept and how the development team will continue to work with this. Its shows a possible bright future ahead but the cooperation of the people behind this project is worth to be highlighted. Hopefully the team will provide good quality performance to their investors and supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:44:52 PM

It takes about a month before everything will be fine and arrange as what the tea  wanted the project to look like. It needs plenty of time and funds to consider that project is established. Reachthe softcap might ne the good sign that everything will be  fine. So I will continue to follow this project to witness project victory,
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 11:50:46 PM

It takes about a month before everything will be fine and arrange as what the tea  wanted the project to look like. It needs plenty of time and funds to consider that project is established. Reachthe softcap might ne the good sign that everything will be  fine. So I will continue to follow this project to witness project victory,

That is the exact process of improving the project that takes time to oversee the progress of it. Though some people says it is a waste of time but it is not. We can consider that the happeness will reach the goal of all os to have a successful project.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Such an amazingness! This kind of project shows the truth of the e-commerce and speak publicly that there is an e-commerce platform that runs on the blockchain!
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

it's something new, I like it. I'll wait for news from the project, threw this topic into the bookmarks.

Precisely, new and fresh. This will be one of the newest project and hopefully the negative feedbacks about the nationality and everything like that will be settled  as fast as possible to avoid negative impact on the project.
Yes, indeed. This impressive project can make a better future on an e-commerce platform especially if the platform is stored on the blockchain. I wonder if there is a bounty from the project.
Zeque02

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

That is the exact process of improving the project that takes time to oversee the progress of it. Though some people says it is a waste of time but it is not. We can consider that the happeness will reach the goal of all os to have a successful project.

Time is the most important thing to make the project successful. It  is a long process to do such progress and development which needs patient and cooperation to both sides. Having those abilities will surely lead the project into success which is a victory to all people who supported and invested the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 04:51:40 PM

it's something new, I like it. I'll wait for news from the project, threw this topic into the bookmarks.

Precisely, new and fresh. This will be one of the newest project and hopefully the negative feedbacks about the nationality and everything like that will be settled  as fast as possible to avoid negative impact on the project.
Yes, indeed. This impressive project can make a better future on an e-commerce platform especially if the platform is stored on the blockchain. I wonder if there is a bounty from the project.
Hopefully they will launch one buddy. We all know that projects that thrown bounty campaigns are usually made it to the top and achieve success. Through campaigns project concept and ideas are able to introduce and spread around crypto market community.
Jedie22

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:35:37 PM

Time is the most important thing to make the project successful. It  is a long process to do such progress and development which needs patient and cooperation to both sides. Having those abilities will surely lead the project into success which is a victory to all people who supported and invested the project.
Agree everything happens in perfect time. If the project is doing well, it will eventually successful in its perfect time. The process and updates are big contributors in the success of all the project in the market. Its important to wait until perfect time will come, the team are very active and dedicated to their task make more positive outcome of this project.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:15 PM

This project is new and im interested to know more about the concept and how the development team will continue to work with this. Its shows a possible bright future ahead but the cooperation of the people behind this project is worth to be highlighted. Hopefully the team will provide good quality performance to their investors and supporters.
Similar to revolution in the sphere of e-commerce. It would be desirable to see the presentation of how it will work at practice because up to the end not clear how exactly all this will circulate.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 09:17:49 PM

Similar to revolution in the sphere of e-commerce. It would be desirable to see the presentation of how it will work at practice because up to the end not clear how exactly all this will circulate.

It is kinda symmetrical though it is hard to understand what is going on in the field of market place but all we can determined is it posses evolution of business that undertake technology and it is easy to go on for the process well. Yes the knowledge might appear at all time because of experience.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 10:59:05 PM

Yes, that's the secret ingredient in developing a project, the team should be more creative in dealing with this stuff. To meet their expectations they should do this as well organized and have a great strategy to be more strong enough from the problems that may arise along the way.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:49:54 AM

I hoping that the project can make a better oppotunity for the people around here who want to be a reseller or something because anyone loves being reseller.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:00:44 AM

It is kinda symmetrical though it is hard to understand what is going on in the field of market place but all we can determined is it posses evolution of business that undertake technology and it is easy to go on for the process well. Yes the knowledge might appear at all time because of experience.
Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project by discussing it. It would be better if the developer were also in the discussion so that the discussion would be more better.
Zeque02

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:27:24 AM

Most of the people here are willing to know more about the project by discussing it. It would be better if the developer were also in the discussion so that the discussion would be more better.

I think it is a good idea but i think its hard for the developer because they are very busy handling the project just to make it successful. Best thing to do by the team is stay active in answering queries and giving of important information and updates of tge said project.

healthhealer4

Activity: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:28:32 PM

IOU is a project of future and it can enhance the use of crypto in many ways. I think this project has a very great team and some good advisors to guide it to a successful path. The also have good advertising team which has made this project very popular amongst the investors.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:42:06 PM

I think it is a good idea but i think its hard for the developer because they are very busy handling the project just to make it successful. Best thing to do by the team is stay active in answering queries and giving of important information and updates of tge said project.
Correct, for me its still very effective if team are actively responding and communicating the people specialy the inquiries and questions few of this inquiries are from potential investors that might be gone if team can't assist and cater their questions right away. That is why very important for me to atleast they put active team members to settle minor inquiries tk lessen the burden of the entire project team members.
Jedie22

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:25:07 PM

Marketing of this project is truly very effective they also have a very active telegram community and a good promotional Bounty campaign which seems to be running very good! They also have a great social media presence which is getting them good number of supports to make this project strong.
I definitely believe in you with that mate. The project is very active and interesting.  The team are currently very active kn the telegram group that gove each supporters abd investors the privilege to accessand ask questions directly to the ream members. They also have good socialmedia rapor which makes the project more attractive and  pleasing. Hopefully the number of the investors and supporters will continue to increase for the posible success of this project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: