Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:17:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:40:41 PM

In the case of promissory notes mentioned in the project, can  pay or request a loan using the promissory note as a future payment commitment?
It seems like they were implementing that feature but I'm not much sure about it although. You can try to take a question that can be redirected to the developer in their telegram.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 02:44:03 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected, they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.
They can focus on more bounty campaign that will bring more opportunities for the supporters who can do engage and keep connecting by sharing and supporting about the project on various social channels that brings more visibility.
Yes, it's a good thing if they are more focusing on bounty campaign, then it will become easier for them to attract more investors and supporters toward the project.

TechComputer

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:05:01 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected, they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
Yes, exactly the project is becoming popular as per time passes. But still, it will take some more time to get the massive support from supporters.
They can focus on more bounty campaign that will bring more opportunities for the supporters who can do engage and keep connecting by sharing and supporting about the project on various social channels that brings more visibility.
Yes, it's a good thing if they are more focusing on bounty campaign, then it will become easier for them to attract more investors and supporters toward the project.
Indeed. But, they have to focus on the other things that they should have improved in the current time so that the future of the project won't be compromised.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:29:53 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
That is a great suggestion buddy for the IOU project. They are just starting and even by that, they should start to take progressive actions to show off what they have in their hands for the crypto people to see if they are really worth to be supported here in this community of cryptos.
As a team every one should take the equal responsibility for the tasks assigned then together they can reach the project goal and that will lead to a greater aspect with the project.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:31:14 PM

Indeed. But, they have to focus on the other things that they should have improved in the current time so that the future of the project won't be compromised.

Not just focusing to one who and where they can earn an ideas on how to improve the progression of the project but to gather more and be more creative and innovative so that the project will all set in clear distinction in every activity. We can gther new ideas through searching and brainstorming of all teams. For sure the future of the project is near to come for success as well.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:51:52 PM

In the case of promissory notes mentioned in the project, can  pay or request a loan using the promissory note as a future payment commitment?
It seems like they were implementing that feature but I'm not much sure about it although. You can try to take a question that can be redirected to the developer in their telegram.
We can do join and connect in their official telegram channel and do connect with the developers of the project directly by shooting our queries and get the right solutions.
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:07:16 PM

I think IOU is growing slowly but can't say that it will lag behind.Looking through their team,so much experienced people they gether & as expected,they can turn this into popular but just need some time   
That is a great suggestion buddy for the IOU project. They are just starting and even by that, they should start to take progressive actions to show off what they have in their hands for the crypto people to see if they are really worth to be supported here in this community of cryptos.

Well it's a matter of time to make this happen, the determination and dedication will surely gives them the opportunity to uplift their platform. Without this mindsets maybe its hard for them to have a successful project because many projects are coming in and has a potential to be a successful one.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:01:36 PM

Actually we have the same understanding with that mate, but I just wondering a promissory note is just a note of promise stating that you are willing to pay your debt. So if applying a loan and use promi note, I just dont get the point their. I will  try raise this questions in the telegram group for more information and details.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:31:58 PM

Well it's a matter of time to make this happen, the determination and dedication will surely gives them the opportunity to uplift their platform. Without this mindsets maybe its hard for them to have a successful project because many projects are coming in and has a potential to be a successful one.

Success cannot get easily, it needs  time to achieved it. That is why,every individual plays a big role to make it happen because it needs each others company. The project needs investors, supporters and participants and also people who will manage the project. So it is very important to have a good and positive environment to have a smooth process in dealing each level.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:40:12 PM

Actually we have the same understanding with that mate, but I just wondering a promissory note is just a note of promise stating that you are willing to pay your debt. So if applying a loan and use promi note, I just dont get the point their. I will  try raise this questions in the telegram group for more information and details.
That is good buddy. The group of the IOU is always open to the raised questions by people like us that is part and willing to keep supporting this project which is a good one that have a good platform that will be beneficial to all of us and to the whole crypto project. This project deserves to be supported so what the team should keep up is their good performance and strategy to keep on gaining more people for this project's community.
TechComputer

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:54:52 PM

That is good buddy. The group of the IOU is always open to the raised questions by people like us that is part and willing to keep supporting this project which is a good one that have a good platform that will be beneficial to all of us and to the whole crypto project. This project deserves to be supported so what the team should keep up is their good performance and strategy to keep on gaining more people for this project's community.
I hope the developer of the project can come to the thread and replying those messages one by one so that the users can see how nice is the developer from iou project.
RasenShuriken

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:07:29 PM

It would be better if you are saying the truth about your statement that you are gonna ask the question to the telegram group and give a details against it.
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:00:27 PM

It is connected with the fact that the project in the time to manage to gain good steam thanks to the correct actions of the developer and all team in general. There was a little time the project will have an opportunity to bargain at the exchanges.
If the team become successful,they can easily join the exchangers.But now they have hard time going.so first make the project strong then go for the exchangers 
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:08:42 PM

The team behind the project need to be more active. They have to give the answers to all the questions which is asked by community members and users.

Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

The team behind the project need to be more active. They have to give the answers to all the questions which is asked by community members and users.

Thay are really active because they have seen a controlable project that possess a positive outcome. The team delivers the best out of it because it is in need in the community which implies a a quality project that the community needs. All the members are trully support for the best of the project and a lot of investors invest for good because they have seen positive outlook of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:51:32 PM

Right i don't see any replies from the team that response the concern of the community regarding this project. Hopefully they will be actively involved with this matter to have a strong sense and relationship between their investors and supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

Right i don't see any replies from the team that response the concern of the community regarding this project. Hopefully they will be actively involved with this matter to have a strong sense and relationship between their investors and supporters.
Hopefully team behind thus project will make time to answer all the inquiries and questions from the thread, they can also collect some advices from different sources and type of individuals who are more knowledgeable about marketing and advertising the project for victory.

Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:06:14 PM

Maybe the team is just busy that is why they are not that active. As supporters it is good to support them in a simple way just like giving them time and  trust them to whatever decision they have. Let just hope that despite of their busy schedule they will find time to give the latest information and in answering some queries. Good communication between both side is very important to have.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:12:07 PM

Correct,  if they want to established a good community with the people, they need to have active response. Also they are around 24/7 active for accompanying and assist some other guest.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 10:34:59 PM

Correct,  if they want to established a good community with the people, they need to have active response. Also they are around 24/7 active for accompanying and assist some other guest.
Only the good responsiveness doesn't suffice. Besides the team needs to solve competently problems of the technical plan and to warn immediately community about these difficulties.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: