Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:35:12 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥IOU - TRUE P2P E-COMMERCE LOYALTY PLATFORM ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔥  (Read 169422 times)
Theizestooke

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:02:16 PM

The development team is actively developing the platform and trying to complete it's developing as soon as they can.

vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:37:47 PM

As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.
I know its a hard time to cope up this situation.if they are trying hard they will be successful in this process.But they need to keep those hard work & can let us know about their progress.
My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:54:02 PM

The development team is actively developing the platform and trying to complete it's developing as soon as they can.
Yes, they are actively developing and thinking about the project welfare ideas that might help the project to improve. Ither than that they continuously think what should be the good apprand strategies to make the project unique and fabulous.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:16:25 PM

That's what i've observed in the development team,  they are very active in terms of developing the project. Being active is very important in  a project so that it is easy for them to work and do the job such as adjustments and other thing.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:30:34 PM

As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
In the current time it is quite difficult to any project to prove that it is worthy to be popular among community. The majority of new platforms aren't even started, and I only gather money and disappear.
I know its a hard time to cope up this situation.if they are trying hard they will be successful in this process.But they need to keep those hard work & can let us know about their progress.
Specifically this team has to just show the true functionality of the platform promised by them and if it turns out to realize all that is conceived, then problems with trust won't arise further.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jesusghergo

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:40:42 PM

IOU have got their own unique way and their agile labs with constant new functionalities are astonishing and they proceed with pre and post test validations to ensure all their instructions are appropriate as per the task and together they will hit the goal.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:12 PM

Specifically this team has to just show the true functionality of the platform promised by them and if it turns out to realize all that is conceived, then problems with trust won't arise further.
As we already understood it is a team which is handled and the operations requires all the entire team to get actively involved and participated with all the actvities and there should be a proper reporting with status of success.
lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:17:03 AM

Please, explain your word more detail. I even cannot get everything you have said before. Every project can be a success one if they are willing to do it and sacrifice their time.

Well, sacrificing is one of the key to have a successful project. The team should give their best to meet the objectives that they are aiming in establishing this project. The firm determination from the team will provide them a good start to pursue with their respective goals.

They have said the struggle that you are in today is the developing strenght that you need for tomorrow it means all the challenges that we had right now to this project is just a part of success in the near future and I guess it need more effort and support to the team and investors so that it would easily boom for the better.
What a very well said buddy. This hardships that the project team is facing is a preparation of them for their future. This is a great training for them that I am sure that will strengthen the team as well as this whole project. If they can prove that they can survive and struggle the current situation and way of life here in the crypto currency community, then that is a good sign that this project can have a better future ahead.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:54:41 AM

Please, explain your word more detail. I even cannot get everything you have said before. Every project can be a success one if they are willing to do it and sacrifice their time.

Well, sacrificing is one of the key to have a successful project. The team should give their best to meet the objectives that they are aiming in establishing this project. The firm determination from the team will provide them a good start to pursue with their respective goals.

They have said the struggle that you are in today is the developing strenght that you need for tomorrow it means all the challenges that we had right now to this project is just a part of success in the near future and I guess it need more effort and support to the team and investors so that it would easily boom for the better.
What a very well said buddy. This hardships that the project team is facing is a preparation of them for their future. This is a great training for them that I am sure that will strengthen the team as well as this whole project. If they can prove that they can survive and struggle the current situation and way of life here in the crypto currency community, then that is a good sign that this project can have a better future ahead.

It means they are handling the best that they can be. The team has the great idea in developing the project because they have seen the brighter future on it aside from that they gather strenght from the supporters and also investors. Well I guess it could be a better improvement for everybody.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

You guys are pretty damn great, too bad you are unfolding your project now, everybody's a skeptic and a critic these days, but don't let that discourage you, I, for one, believe in you because your idea is pretty awful great.
How can a guy like you believing in one project just because their idea is simply pretty awful great? Just believing is not the main thing of investing in the cryptocurrenc.y
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:09:47 PM

Whatever the project was in the future, many users for some reason have a mistrust to the Russian team. What can you tell about it as your russians in team the majority ?
Yeah, nowadays there are so many crazy russians are a scammer but im perfectly sure if not all of the russians are a scammer, you still have a chance to not get scammed.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:21:10 PM

That's what i've observed in the development team,  they are very active in terms of developing the project. Being active is very important in  a project so that it is easy for them to work and do the job such as adjustments and other thing.
Because of the team's active development, many investors coming towards the platform to supporting it. Their activeness has gained the community and their trust.

regalis

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:16:44 PM

Because of the team's active development, many investors coming towards the platform to supporting it. Their activeness has gained the community and their trust.

Exactly, they gained alot of investors because of the determination that they showed in the process of developing this project. Potential investors would not hesitate to put and investment with this kind of project if it wasn'ts interesting and informative. Hopefully they continue to work with the purpose of providing everything to their investors and supporters.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:55:17 PM

My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
In case of this project,we are in correct place for investing our money as it is a trustable project.Though inbestors always should care about what project they choose but nothng to worry for this project
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:17:02 PM

Exactly, they gained alot of investors because of the determination that they showed in the process of developing this project. Potential investors would not hesitate to put and investment with this kind of project if it wasn'ts interesting and informative. Hopefully they continue to work with the purpose of providing everything to their investors and supporters.

I agree with you, we can totally say that the project is good because of the abilities of the team. They are very determined and active in doing their job in order to make it successful which is very important and needed in a team. I just hope that they will keep on doing their job heartily and with a purpose not for one but for all people.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

Actually now to find success it isn't necessary to try and do too something nemysly. It is rather simple to operate normally and the community will begin to speak of it positively.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:21:47 PM

Actually now to find success it isn't necessary to try and do too something nemysly. It is rather simple to operate normally and the community will begin to speak of it positively.
It is just about how you will approach and apply the strategy you prepare. If you gain once attention automatically they will able to understand the concept and ideas so they will invest and good results will come on project way.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:35:13 PM

In case of this project,we are in correct place for investing our money as it is a trustable project.Though inbestors always should care about what project they choose but nothng to worry for this project
Actually before we invest in projects we make sure that we invested the best among the good project in the market.  So I know investors do the same thing. So I think this project will gain public trust because of its good feedbacks from the people . So before you invest do your own research so you won't regret in the future.
Digitelow

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:50:08 PM

Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
Janeterrekg

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 11:58:32 PM
Last edit: October 05, 2018, 12:11:23 AM by Janeterrekg

As a blockchain project they have many way to become successful.but first should accept their fault, but in all toghter to get ,they have the  best team so far who have work hard
My onwn insight in this particular situation would be definitely observe,  check and research the project background before investing your money. In that way we can lessen the what we called scam project if investors and supporters will be more vigilant and wise.
Even in the presence of those potential project they still manage to find ways that would help them in maintaining their platform well organized and efficient. Hopefully they will continue their creativeness in the process of developing their platform to meet their objectives.
They should not actually give up which will mislead however if we notice IOU have various competitors and developers take that as challenge and build the finest network and for our E-commerce loyalty platform on block chain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 »
  Print  

Jump to: