Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:18:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99985 times)
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:21:43 PM

Of course yes! Crypto currency is now very popular and is gaining momentum. Despite the fact that now the rate is falling, I think that everything will be fine

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:22:03 PM

Its discouraging to see a domino effect in the crypto world every time there is some FUD in the space or a bad news regarding it, people selling their positions up and down, the market really needs to mature more.
I think it's the people who need to mature first because when there are fuds around,they tend to believe them and make panic in the end.They are only contributing to a more dump.But i believe crypto will still survive just like the previous months and years where it had to go throuh tough times before its price will skyrocket in the market.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
luckydevil2021

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:23:42 PM

I find that in people’s pride, they don’t want to sell. They’ve been saying HODL, and don’t want to relent. But at some point they’ll jump. I was a long time holder but even I pulled out to see what will happen (for what it’s worth, it was an enormous sigh of relief). I told my wife if it hits a certain value, I’ll go back in. Too much risk, too much speculation, too much global uncertainty. I love the technology and it’s here to stay, but I wasn’t willing to lose my initial substantial investment.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 07:31:40 PM

I think that crypto will survive and after 5 year we will have less coins with high value and concrete usage.

Maybe it's right but not upto the mark because as being looking upon the market for this use of cryptocurrency it's demand is increasing because it's assets for use are much more than liabilities of its use  Wink so we can partially say that cryptocurrencies are the future of financial systems which are spread all over the world
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. There is a long way ahead of it. So, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. And according to the data of previous years, we can see that it will be on the rise.
lifesgood10

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:20:32 PM

This is just the beginning of cryptocurrency. There is a long way ahead of it. So, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. And according to the data of previous years, we can see that it will be on the rise.

Yes you are very right
This is a realty check for every crypto admirers and patience is important for every token holder or they probably sell hurriedly at kids
Always dyor and be at prompt alert too
Favouredhart
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:24:18 PM

Crypto will definitely survive, it is just a matter of time, the crypto market is indeed actually controlled by some people that's my thoughts,i think when they want to buy they create news that will make some people panic and sell of,while they create fomo when they want sell
LiluSG

Activity: 588
Merit: 199

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:31:46 PM

I think that a small player, a trader or an investor does not decide anything. Here began the game of medium and large players. In the market now, there are medium players. Well, they manipulate the market from the heart, since it costs nothing. There is no real money and products in it that cost a lot of money. Therefore, we see such falls, because it is easy to inflate an empty pacifier and blow it off, which is happening now. Although over 10 years of history, this market has taken its niche and all the same, something that it is worth, but not the money that is being drawn to us in the market, purely speculation
ultra insting

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:32:50 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

I agree with your statement. price increases depend on us, no group can do that. What we do is HODL and wait for the right time.
anahata

Activity: 523
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:35:29 PM

Crypto will definitely survive, it is just a matter of time, the crypto market is indeed actually controlled by some people that's my thoughts,i think when they want to buy they create news that will make some people panic and sell of,while they create fomo when they want sell

Absolutely correct, I have been keeping a close eye on price action these last few months, and have seen heavy manipulation, at certain intervals. The way BTC moves up or down 400$ in 5 minutes is beyond comprehension. Big money is draining everyone out. Better to not trade and sit tight.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:36:18 PM

Correctly, so. Cryptocurrency is such a new way to look at the world so innovative and great that it won't disappear overnight. Crypto is the future.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 08:46:35 PM

I do believe crypto will survive
Even though the price alteration and manipulation is huge and high
I believe it will become regulated soonest and everything will become alright for the patient
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:51:17 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

Make the right decisions

I definitely believe that cryptocurrency will survive because  as long there are still people who invest and uses crypto it will still exist no matter what happens. It won't disappear unless every country will start to banned bitcoin and no one uses it anymore.
HeartDesire888

Activity: 63

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:54:07 PM

Definitely. If the cryptocurrency users use it in a better way and proper manner, cryptocurrency will obviously survive. Though the users can not fully control the market, but they can give a good influence in the crypto market.
granchio

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:58:36 PM

Make the right decisions

I also think that the main reason of the current bearish situation is the cryptocurrency traders. I hope people make start buying when the prices are very low and the bull season can start in a very near future.
Quesito

Activity: 119

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:01:53 PM

Yes we are responsible for the ups and downs of the price if crypto,because bitcoin is unpredictable there are people that sell all their coins even in low price especially hunters because they didnt spent money to get their coins and that's the cause of bearish.but not so hunters doing the same.
bitcoinhero777

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:21:33 PM

Yeah i am partially agree with you. We can do a lot of things to make the cryptoworld better. All the reasons behind the changes of cryptocurrencies are caused by us from my point of view.
Pamela1966

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:21:42 PM

Make the right decisions

You are making some sense with this post, though investors can not have total influence on the market because market force always have it's way but it would be better and favorable for all if the crypto users would serve as a positive factors for crypto and not just manipulating it for gains of few ( Whales )
Harleybtc01

Activity: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:27:30 PM

Yes i believe that people are the one who runs tge cryptocurrency business. Its all in our hands, this bear market and bull market will also depend on the people. So if we panic sell and dump all our coins in the market then our market will still be red. For now lets just wait gor a while.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 09:52:07 PM

Yeah that's true but some bowls are bigger than others..  That's why the flow of crypto is not in all our hands but it varies in whose hand it is..  Whales control the flow most times

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: