Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:39:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
Yagami nunnery

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

KONIOS.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

Of course, although the industry is still falling, this does not mean it is going to death. I think this is the market is slowly adjusting, I believe that this market will have better development in the future, so I will continue to invest in cryptocurrency.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:47:21 PM

In this bear market, I think that the moment for cryptocurrency to increase will be very difficult. We cannot see the chance of every coin to grow higher. However, I'm pretty sure that all coins that have good concepts and points will survive from this bear market. We can see them on the market with their volume and exchanging analysis.
Everything will be in the hands of good developers and supportive communities,those good projects will definitely survived from this bearish market, though the selections of those good projects are really hard to find as movement  keeps on fluctuating and sway is really unpredictable, patience and proper time management in order to make things still possible in this long bearish movement.
Xavinle

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:51:46 PM

I believe in only one type of investment. It's hodl. I don't care how much bitcoin costs right now.  Let's see what happens in a few years. I will wait
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:53:12 PM

as customs on personal decision to work on accordance to put of one on selection with the running models on continuous arrange with manage of plan, investors to gains of returns as collection to complete with minimum number on preset as.

Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:54:37 PM

I hope that it will continue to survive and must also be developed primarily into trade and must also penetrate to the international level. It is easy to access all over the world.
ralph_0608

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Crypto currency was already existed more than a decade but only last year it really become popular and many investors are shifting to crypto trading from stock trading though market here is very volatile but the profit you may earn  is also bigger compared to stocks trading. Definitely it will survive as it is just starting only to be recognize by business society this may be a long ride for crypto market.

chocolaty

Activity: 294
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

This is true because this market is decentralized and no one really has full control of it. However, it could be very sensitive to changes. It can be influenced easily by FUDs and unwanted events, not only the transaction history in the market. The government plays a vital role in cryptomarket in terms of influence and regulation. They are powerful enough to cause FUD and to prevent the market from recovering but ofcourse if we stick to our principle, we might get through it but only if you are a risk-taker.

Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

I would say that more and more projects represent the "emulsifier" for this water.

Corl, for example, is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, CRL is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of Ether (ETH), based on future earnings of Corl.

Hopefully, this will end up as a tandem of crypto developers and users. In the end, it should be the strongest collaboration ever, but first, we need to get rid of crypto scam and change user's mind that every crypto is a scam  Sad

Lots of work to go.
ukw

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:18:14 PM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

Yes, you are quite right and I agree with you.
The point is that there is a large number of investors who do not know what to do with their coins because they have a lack of knowledge about the crypto world and about the markets as a whole. And they simply invested with the hope of becoming very rich.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
sherenikaw

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

rocket.hashbon.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:19:30 PM

The reality that happens today is very sad and silly. The prices of every altcoin and Bitcoin are always dropped days and days. We cannot stop that bear market and we can only see the red market always exist. However, I still have the full trust that the market will recover soon. Crypto has been in this kind of situation and I'm sure they will survive.

HASHBON ROCKET
CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
lihongjing

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:24:45 PM

I very much agree with you, this metaphor is also very good. This is true. As long as we believe in encryption and rationality, those markets will go to the right path sooner or later. Everyone contributes together
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:32:15 PM

I hope that it will continue to survive and must also be developed primarily into trade and must also penetrate to the international level. It is easy to access all over the world.
It will surely survive, those projects that have a solid goal and plan in developing and maintaining its value can survive on this situation of the market. We knew that many coins already around that lessens the reliability of some ICO.

v_Harley

Activity: 129

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:34:28 PM

Encryption will certainly be around all the time, but the price of a lot of encryption will probably go down all the time. After all, a bull market in BTC may take a long time.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Torps1

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

Kuvacash.com

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:38:01 PM

True talk....we the crypto enthusiasts have a lot do in protecting crypto from failing but sadly, many of us are the ones even speeding negative/false news about crypto which in turn causes a depreciation in price then panic selling starts.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

The people who understand that the ups and downs are normal in this market will survive. All other may fail, lose and quite from the market. No matter what happens, crypto market will survive for sure. Even some people may quite from the market, lots of people will come to the market to fill that gap.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
kakaword

Activity: 142

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:42:19 PM

I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
tomnguyen129

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:44:35 PM

i think so. as a holder, i think it will be exist for a long time. we can hope to take money from token and either ...
Todoroki

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 03:46:27 PM

I believe that this market will definitely develop better. Although the market has fallen a lot now, this does not mean that the market is going to die. I think this is just a market adjustment. I believe that the market will pick up again soon.
Cryptocurrency will last as long as the user and owner of the coin will patronize it. Even if this is a decentralized market, people who handle a lot of coins can somehow play on the market even though it's not entirely because he can't control all the sellers or buyers one by one.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 03:52:15 PM

crypto market is in the very initial stage , still very few people know about. it will definately survive as its blockchain technology help the many start ups to raise their funds. ultimately at the same time it provide opportunity to ionvestor to earn in real time. so it will provide great return in future

itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 04:13:00 PM

basically, the world of cryptocurrency provides benefits and risks. it all depends on how we utilize the world of cryptocurrency, if we can use it well then we will get the benefit, but if we cannot use it properly then it will give us the risk, that is a loss. we should be able to manage our crypto assets well.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: