Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:17:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
Sanford

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 06:52:54 PM

Let's not philosophize. We don’t cause bull whales. All affairs in groups of people who are able to manage the market. This is the whole story.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1330
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 06:56:05 PM

Transaction volume that continues to increase is certainly a strong indication that the market can skyrocket, this is what makes me always optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve and survive.
absolutely right and not only that but with the passage of crypto time it will always develop because someday it will become a digital era that makes crypto have a good future
if the cryptocurrency market really has an investment appeal, it will in any case affect the popularization of cryptocurrency in society. It seems to me that in the first place everything will depend on the sought-after projects that will really be needed in everyday life.
Necroface

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

simply getting the job done

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 07:33:52 PM

cryptocurrencies is a part of blockchain, none can apart them from each other, you may call them a married couple or smthing like this, i do not know, but if blockchain grows, it means cryptocurrencies will grow too.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                      
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
andrey755

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 07:46:07 PM

Transaction volume that continues to increase is certainly a strong indication that the market can skyrocket, this is what makes me always optimistic that crypto's future will continue to improve and survive.
absolutely right and not only that but with the passage of crypto time it will always develop because someday it will become a digital era that makes crypto have a good future
if the cryptocurrency market really has an investment appeal, it will in any case affect the popularization of cryptocurrency in society. It seems to me that in the first place everything will depend on the sought-after projects that will really be needed in everyday life.
So far, there are no such projects, people see in cryptocurrencies only a means for investment, and as a means of payment do not consider that of course it is bad for development, but I think it's a matter of time and the situation will gradually change
dmzworld
Copper Member

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:00:05 PM

For sure cryptocurrency will do wonders again and again. And this is more reason why we all need be patience in the blockchain ecosystem as the patient dog eat the fastest bone!
2Kool4Skewl

Activity: 644
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 08:13:08 PM

Today, technology is developing very fast. This can be traced even by the cryptocurrency technology itself, But fraudsters are just as quickly trained. So from this you can not escape.

▄████████▄
                  ▄████████████████▄
             ▄██████████████████████████▄
      ▄███████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████
    █████████████████████████████████████████████
     ███████████████████████████████████████████
      █████████████████████████████████████████
       ███████████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████████
         ███████████████████████████████████
          █████████████████████████████████
           ▀█████████████████████████████▀
             ▀█████████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████████████▀
                 ▀█████████████████▀
                   ▀█████████████▀
                      ▀███████▀
TRUSTEE 
Leo

Activity: 620
Merit: 10

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:16:57 PM

Definitely cryptocurrency will surely survive,  it's in an early stage that's why it looks like it won't survive just like the internet back then, there is no cause for alarm,  sit back and enjoy the adoption within couple of years ahead and you will see that cryptocurrency will surely survive

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Christinebeauty
Copper Member

Activity: 420
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:29:05 PM

When prices of coins go down, it doesn't mean those coins are dead. So long as that particular coin is having a working product and real world usage, the coin will sure bounce back

truongdhnh

Activity: 870
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:34:53 PM

I suppose the crypto market will exist with the life of our science and technology. The crypto market where Bitcoin plays a major role has been more than a decade. Although it is not long, it is enough for us to see. the ups and downs of each step of its development and now Bitcoin still exists and the price is much higher than the first period.
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 08:59:19 PM

@OP i like that fact that you say crypto enthusiasts are the backbone to the survival of cryptocurrencies. One of the ways of promoting cryptocurrencies to ensure that the world out there is for crypto enthusiasts to spend their cryptocurrencies where possible. For instance using it to make payments in their daily transactions.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
CryptoGosu

Activity: 686
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 06, 2019, 11:12:48 PM

Every day cryptocurrencies prove their right to life. More and more companies use cryptocurrencies and more and more people invest in them. Therefore, I think that cryptocurrencies have great chances to survive.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 02:40:07 AM

I know what you mean, this means we have to do the wise thing when trading or investing, or even for a bounty hunter. because dump can occur because of the same mistake, which is selling together, or panic sell is done.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 02:47:48 AM

I agree with your opinion, the price of coins in the market cannot be fully controlled, but we can control the coins that we have, to gain profit or otherwise
This is why investors and holders must refrain from all sort of FUD in order to hold their coins to maximize the profit. This is crypto and it is a free market, hence the success of every investor lies in his care, hence the decision to buy, hold and sell must be well thought of before undertaking them.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 03:40:02 AM

Today, technology is developing very fast. This can be traced even by the cryptocurrency technology itself, But fraudsters are just as quickly trained. So from this you can not escape.
yeah, that's right.
it's very difficult to separate scammers from the cryptocurrency world, they will always be there to thicken their pockets. even though technology is getting better, they will also train better.

so we have to be smarter than scammers, don't let them get a chance from our negligence.
sergiokkl

Activity: 258

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2019, 04:10:43 AM

I not too good at crypto currency. I dont have a lot of knowledge about it but base on what i see in the past years i have known bitcoin. I would tell  this thing will definitely survive. Look at the space around you, look at the project taking ICO or IEO. These companies and us are giving life to crypto currency. We the users ourselves are the one making crypto existence

karma_project

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 06:11:06 AM

The cryptocurrency market began to actively revive. I love it. In a short time I managed to earn good money. I believe that the market will soon be as profitable as before.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:47:00 AM

Although the current price of electronic money tends to decrease, electronic money fans still do not give up this type of asset. 2018 made too many investors bankrupt. But now is a good time to get the money back in the past year. The great start of Q2 and the stability of the BTC at $ 5000-5100 have said that. Believing that Bitcoin and other electronic currencies are still in the early stages. This is a good time to buy potential altcoins.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
April 07, 2019, 07:54:18 AM

Cryptocurrencies appeared recently and we have not yet been able to fully explore their capabilities and technologies, and our governments understand that cryptocurrency is a treasure for our future and with the help of cryptocurrencies we can achieve incredible goals in the future, so this is a matter of time when governments will legalize cryptocurrency.
Mommynigabby

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:28:42 PM

For as long as there are people like us who loves and passionate about Cryptos.. It will be here to stay.
Estehmanis

Activity: 262

View Profile
April 08, 2019, 01:50:28 PM

in my opinion, it is quite right, crypto is water crypto users are bowls and those that move bowls are cukong or rich people who fluctuate in price, my correction if I am wrong
Pages: « 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 [61] 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: