Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:10:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99987 times)
Shatterlean22

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 06:51:22 AM

Not all crypto coins will survive ,apart from the fake and dubious ones which will surely die some will just be a failed experiment ,many companies are trying to bring there products on block chain not because it will actually works out but its all about try and see

storichain.io ❂ Storichain Official Bounty Campaign
• ● START: 25 JUNE 2019 ● • (https://storichain.io)
Kay94

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2019, 09:37:36 PM

I believe most cryptocurrencies will survive in the future though not all will get that opportunity. Bitcoin for instance is getting bigger and better each and every time and it will last for a long time.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Tsubachuchu

Activity: 316

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 04:38:01 AM

There is no doubt that crypto currency will remain and can survive, Despite of negativity feedback that crypto will not give anyone a good fortune, but others see it diversely.
Sanitough

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 05:45:29 AM

There is no doubt that crypto currency will remain and can survive, Despite of negativity feedback that crypto will not give anyone a good fortune, but others see it diversely.
Negativity will always remain in the market, however that would be no effect because we have more positive people here.
I myself is very optimistic of the crypto, I don't worry about surviving anymore, I am more focus on how much price it can achieve as that's where I make money.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 11:03:02 AM

Well with this post surviving since 2018; then there is no doubt about the survival of crypto currency
It is definitely here to stay and strive

I am particular fond of waves and Neo token
And doge existence has made me even more confident
Coffeehot

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:15:09 AM

of course. Quality encryption will continue. some hype coins will die. in fact, more than 90% of coins will die in a few years. only those coins that have practical use will survive.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Lambe Ndumble

Activity: 569

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 11:36:03 AM

Of course it will... Anyone who thinks otherwise is still living in the past and has refused to move with the times. Blockchain and with it the crypto technology is one that not only has practical applications but has the power to become a major player in most economies across the globe. This is already being witnessed with the massive adoption and lots of businesses already migrating to blockchain. This will continue to expand for the unforeseeable future.

Many projects were successful at the beginning of the year, making crypto like living again, this is what makes me always optimistic that the future of crypto will continue to improve and survive.

..........///....../////..........
novusordo

Activity: 800
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:29:01 PM

I think that the cryptocurrency will survive, but bitcoin will continue to fall in price and its price in the coming months will drop to the level of 800-1000 dollars. At this stage, the market will stabilize for 2-3 years. Perhaps after this growth will begin and we will again see the price of bitcoin 15-18 thousand.

Cryptocurrency and blockchain survival is a must. Its benefits in finance, engineering, aviation/shipping, health and so on can't be over emphasised. I respect your prediction and opinion though I don't agree with you. Bitcoin is the banner face of cryptocurrency and if adoption will full come to cryptocurrency, it will start from bitcoin demand which will increase its market capitalization. It is just simple logic

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 12:58:05 PM

I am very optimistic that cryptocurrency will stay long but only the projects with real-world use cases will survive. Cryptocurrencies are becoming more popular and there will be in future more investors.
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:19:21 PM

I believe cryptocurrency will last longer or even develop or even now cryptocurrency is still like a baby, many people don't know what cryptocurrency is and curiosity makes someone explore, and I'm sure cryptocurrency will be more popular in the future..

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
HatakeKakashi

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:25:15 PM

Market now are in the bull run because there is a lot of people who have doubt last year if the market can survive because the price of the most of coins are very low price. But now Im happy what of market now achieved again because for sure not only for the market can survive but also to recover also.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:27:18 PM

Market now are in the bull run because there is a lot of people who have doubt last year if the market can survive because the price of the most of coins are very low price. But now Im happy what of market now achieved again because for sure not only for the market can survive but also to recover also.
it will take place slowly, we must enjoy the process. the market still looks good with the growth of bitcoin and several other assets. even though now what seems to be growing is still only bitcoin.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:37:15 PM

Personally, I have no doubts about it at all, so I think that there will be a very large range of opportunities that will have to wait. I can confidently say that there is a potential for the legalization of the cryptocurrency industry because a lot has already been done along the way.
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
May 05, 2019, 01:50:19 PM

Survival will be based on adoption.  we won’t see survival with only storing coins in our wallet and trading only. We need to experience the true nature of what cryptocurrency is about for freedom, privacy and profiting.
ife2020

Activity: 579
Merit: 13

Are you kind to your neighbor? Think it through

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2019, 02:25:12 PM

Survival will be based on adoption.  we won’t see survival with only storing coins in our wallet and trading only. We need to experience the true nature of what cryptocurrency is about for freedom, privacy and profiting.

Only adoption? No perhaps
We also need to do the right things
By reading and telling others about crypto currency while also sharing the good and bad experiences
gangem07

Activity: 598

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:34:15 AM

Cryptocurrency will survive even  we experiencing the bearish market.The market is so volatile and as long as there is a investors and community who can fully adopt cryptocurrency,it will survive in the long run.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▼  PUNKCOIN  ▼   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The rebel under the cryptocurrencies - a different ERC20 project
 WebsiteReddit △  Twitter Whitepaper △  ANN Thread
qomariah95

Activity: 1190

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 04:38:06 AM

I'm sure people here certainly believe in crypto. With the market conditions that have not fully increased. But if seen from the movement it is possible that market conditions will increase towards 2020. If that happens, of course the cryptocurrency will survive. I am very sure that the cryptocurrency will survive in the future.

bebekangsoo

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:19:06 AM

I'm sure people here certainly believe in crypto. With the market conditions that have not fully increased. But if seen from the movement it is possible that market conditions will increase towards 2020. If that happens, of course the cryptocurrency will survive. I am very sure that the cryptocurrency will survive in the future.
of course it will last, judging by the growth of Cryptocurrency at this time so that it will be possible later in the day or month to rise higher.
a good step to convince people to keep using Crypto.
Market conditions are not always bad and also not always good, so we must be able to use them as best we can.

steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:23:12 AM

At least we can see the crypto market is on recovery phase right now because as you can see most of crypto price is increased since last month. Cryptocurrency will survive for sure, even after the huge crash last year, the market start recovering and i hope people is not lost hope to cryptocurrency.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
May 06, 2019, 05:36:42 AM

I agree with you. Because the  crypto market depends on its investors. Also, the right decision on investment time affects the market. Investing in the market with careful decision making the market will be stable.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Pages: « 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 [66] 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: