Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:24:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99993 times)
Metall303

Activity: 891
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:04:17 PM

After these last days, when Bitcoin began to cost more than $ 8,000, I am definitely confident in the growth of the entire market. And I think that Bitcoin will cost more than $ 10,000 this year.
yes im also pretty bullish with market condition right now. I do think we about to see the development and adoption of blockchain technology in many cases of businesses and it will bring good things to crypto world.
Of course, it will happen, but don’t think that it can happen in one or two months. the news that we heard on the 2019 consensus will bring its results only in half a year or even a year. I think that the price increase will take place at the end of this year. It will start in November.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
dobolspeed3

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:25:54 PM

After these last days, when Bitcoin began to cost more than $ 8,000, I am definitely confident in the growth of the entire market. And I think that Bitcoin will cost more than $ 10,000 this year.
yes im also pretty bullish with market condition right now. I do think we about to see the development and adoption of blockchain technology in many cases of businesses and it will bring good things to crypto world.
Of course, it will happen, but don’t think that it can happen in one or two months. the news that we heard on the 2019 consensus will bring its results only in half a year or even a year. I think that the price increase will take place at the end of this year. It will start in November.
Actually, I don't always believe in increasing the crypto currency market. Because no one can be 100% sure all of that will happen at the specified time. But I really believe that the crypto currency market will increase in the future. It could be the end of 2019 or even in 2020.
Fammosh82

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 17, 2019, 06:43:44 PM

Cryptocurrency seems to provoke extreme emotions in people including fear and confusion, and excitement and greed. However, by examining the facts, one can see many reasons why cryptocurrency is the future of money and will never die.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2019, 07:07:09 PM

Crypto will survive and it will stay. Look at the price of btc and other alt coins we manage to survive in the bear market. Many companies are now looking at blockchain technology and invest in research on the benefits it provides. Big companies like Microsoft is now into blockchain and Ethereum is their preferred platform.
Budor

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 06:29:12 AM

it is definite, the cryptocurency desire emphatically last and desire never break in its growth. this is potential as progressively innovative application is progressively hard crypto in this digital planet.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 09:44:31 AM

Crypto will survive and it will stay. Look at the price of btc and other alt coins we manage to survive in the bear market. Many companies are now looking at blockchain technology and invest in research on the benefits it provides. Big companies like Microsoft is now into blockchain and Ethereum is their preferred platform.
I agree to this. The awareness of people as well as the companies in the outside world are starting to enter our world which makes it very positive on our part. BTC and Altcoins will not just survive but will excel if proper actions will be done. I am hoping that we will achieve what we need to do whether it is regulation or implementation of rules.

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions
This is true, don't forget the whales who own large amount of coins, they have a big effect on the market for whatever decisions that they will make.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:13:22 AM

Cryptocurrency seems to provoke extreme emotions in people including fear and confusion, and excitement and greed. However, by examining the facts, one can see many reasons why cryptocurrency is the future of money and will never die.

Cryptocurrency attract and shock many peoples at december 2017 because the price reach $20k. Its shocking many people but if people believe on the potential of crypto, i am believe its a process to survive long term.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
hahahafr

Activity: 938
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:46:58 AM

The future of cryptocurrencies is still in the development stages with no solid and concrete decisions being made now but I am very hopeful it would surely survive any other industrial fights after being in existence over 10 years now. Not forgetting the fact that some leading industries have also shown interest in the use of cryptocurrencies and the blockchain technology.

◢◣                      ◢◣
                                     ◢████◣           ◢████◣
                               ◢████████◣◢████████◣
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████████
                               █████████████◤██████
                               ███████████◤████████
                               █████████◤██████████
                               ███████◤████████████
                               █████◤██████████████
                               █████◣                       ◢█████
                               ███████◣            ◢███████
                               █████████◣◢█████████
                               ◥████████◤◥████████◤
                                    ◥████◤            ◥████◤
                                          ◥◤                      

HYDAX
       Secure  
   Efficient
   Simple  
   Medium 
    Twitter  
    Telegram 
[/center
Akpuv

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2019, 10:50:14 AM

For the fact that money and profit drives cryptocurrency, it may survive, but I am not sure how long it will be. My reason is because we shall keep having new coins and tokens flooding the crypto space on daily basis.

████████████         AVXChange         ████████████
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 10:52:31 AM

Yes it will always turn right if you take right decision in the right place and right time. As the market of cryptocurrency is volatile, causing price of coins going down and up alternatively, you should take a right decision in the right time when it comes to buying and selling your coins. If you make any wrong decision, it will lead you to a loss. So be cautious and have cryptocurrency knowledge.

centhiniz

Activity: 292

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 11:06:32 AM

many people are interested and want alternatives that are of anonymity nature, especially in the freedom to transact without being influenced by the existing economic system. Although this violates the rules of the global economy, this answers the pattern of actual economic freedom. cryptocurrency opens the eyes of many people, especially companies that you write, this alternative that needs to be developed and must survive as a form of future financial potential.

stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
May 18, 2019, 12:14:43 PM

For the fact that money and profit drives cryptocurrency, it may survive, but I am not sure how long it will be. My reason is because we shall keep having new coins and tokens flooding the crypto space on daily basis.
That's the sign that the market is growing, with an increasing number of coins or tokens, it means developers are seeing huge investors in the market.
Crypto will survive because it has been proven useful to people, if only the adoption will increase more, more people will enjoy crypto.
For now, investors are more interested on this buy once institutional adoption begins to improve, this would help the increase of adoption also from ordinary people.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Drelakelv

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:36:38 PM

Giants are already impulsive the marketplace, no thing how it measured. They move their big assets property from currencies and so are acquired on a drop. Forming cash away of cash. Then, as in cards, you have to looking at the interval.
Sang Prabu

Activity: 319
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 02:41:38 PM

Yes it will always turn right if you take right decision in the right place and right time. As the market of cryptocurrency is volatile, causing price of coins going down and up alternatively, you should take a right decision in the right time when it comes to buying and selling your coins. If you make any wrong decision, it will lead you to a loss. So be cautious and have cryptocurrency knowledge.

What happens with the current market conditions certainly makes us worthy to be optimistic that the crypto future will be good and promising, this is what makes us have to continue to buy as much as we can because the market will continue to rise.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
May 21, 2019, 03:24:49 PM

Even if other altcoins will not survive, it is obvious and certain that bitcoin will survive no matter how tough the situation around might be.
Over the years, since the advent of cryptocurrency, there are clear evidences that cryptocurrency can withstand any external pressure and survive.
Bludkiller

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:28:42 PM

Each those extension FUD almost crypto should be embarrassed close to instantly. Nearly money are ascent and this displays that crypto has a continued method to move ahead. Modern schemes are furthermore espousing the stop strand application to develop their utility.
Congyang

Activity: 882
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 22, 2019, 02:32:48 PM

Cryptocurrency attract and shock many peoples at december 2017 because the price reach $20k. Its shocking many people but if people believe on the potential of crypto, i am believe its a process to survive long term.
achieving $ 20k in 2019 may not be visible, but if possible cryptocurreency can be a way of survival to high prices I think $ 20k can be achieved in the future as long as cryptocurrency can be consistent and stable in achieving prices.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:11:22 PM

Even if other altcoins will not survive, it is obvious and certain that bitcoin will survive no matter how tough the situation around might be.
Over the years, since the advent of cryptocurrency, there are clear evidences that cryptocurrency can withstand any external pressure and survive.
Yeah the market condition is giving us hope that our future is in safe hands and we can get progress later in future, I am sure our investment is going to rise and in very near future our life will change with our investments crypto currency has been there in market since long and it will be there forever, with time it will get more popularity.
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 06:48:43 PM

Stupid question about cryptocurrency survival.  If it continues to grow and develop.  I do not see here anything that would speak about her death.

jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 06:58:38 PM

It seems to me that if a cryptocurrency took such a growth rate, then it should still live for many years.  Or be already a world currency.  But not exactly die in full bloom.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: