Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:59:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency will survive  (Read 99993 times)
Baihaki Khaizan

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 06:59:59 PM

I am sure and believe that cryptocurrency will fully survive, this is in line with market charts every year. the process of bargaining in the market continues to occur and this makes me dare to put great hopes in the future of crypto currency, which is definitely the best decision in your hands.
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 07:14:44 PM

Yes definitely, cryptocurrency will survive and has already survived. During the bloodbath throughout the 2018 Era many predicted that bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole will not make it back again but this is quite wrong and Bitcoin has proven to be very strong

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:17:45 PM

Cryptocurrency will not just survive but will change the world and currency movement.
This is the tie that the technology will make such a great leap for the much transparency transaction all over the world.
We will never have a debit in such unknown company.
billyhaleym
Copper Member

Activity: 128
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 07:49:08 PM

Blockchain the tech behind cryptocurrency evolvment will never sink but rather change the way of life of people in the years to come and it has already started that and you and I can not deny it.. 

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2019, 08:15:55 PM

Exactly, I totally agree with your statement. I was trying to explain the same thing to the weaklings that it all depends and this is legit. But, it doesn't depends on a single memeber it depends on all the holders. all we can do is HODL and wait for the right moment.
Mostly you are right, but I completely disagree, hold-yes work is simple, bought and wait, but if we talk about prybili and good profits - then you can not do without trade.

Leema
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:45:44 PM

Cryptocurrency will survive . The technology behind blockchain is a solutuon that solves a lot of problems using this tech. The bull run is here and gradually btc tend to do well with other altcoins.

Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 08:55:01 PM

Cryptocurrency seems to provoke extreme emotions in people including fear and confusion, and excitement and greed. However, by examining the facts, one can see many reasons why cryptocurrency is the future of money and will never die.

Cryptocurrency attract and shock many peoples at december 2017 because the price reach $20k. Its shocking many people but if people believe on the potential of crypto, i am believe its a process to survive long term.
That's right, last December 2017 was the biggest moment where the world highlighted cryptocurrency, the price of Bitcoin that up to $ 20k made many people not expect, even the very drastic decline in Bitcoin prices last year managed to attract the world's attention.  I'm pretty sure cryptocurrencies will continue to survive and won't die.

renault18turbo

Activity: 1218
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:14:35 PM

Crypto will definitely survive as it did so many times before. Everything depends just from us, the real investors
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 23, 2019, 09:25:39 PM

there is no any sign that cyptocurrency is gonna die so we can't say about survival. it's developing year by year and taking own part at the world market.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
DarkNight_1St

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 02:17:40 PM

now many people know crypto. BTC, ETH or top 10 coins almost everyone knows. With the state of growing, crypto will be an indispensable thing in life
bitc0000

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:28:16 PM

There is no two ways about it, the crypto space will surly last or rather survive. Think about it, the technology it offers, the benefits and potentials within can't be measured up to any centralized systems.
Crypto and blockchain will change many things in this world, all I believe is, it is a matter of time and global adoption will set in.

Alisha FR

Activity: 868
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 04:41:58 PM

the analogy is very appropriate, as we know the price of coins is very dependent on the user, so here is needed intelligence in analyzing and drawing conclusions to invest, so the investment value will affect the price of a coin, whether the coin will rise or fall.

integrity42

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2019, 06:44:39 PM

now many people know crypto. BTC, ETH or top 10 coins almost everyone knows. With the state of growing, crypto will be an indispensable thing in life
But after growth, there is always a decline, so that the cryptocurrency becomes important for people, it is necessary to introduce regulators on the market and accept the cryptocurrency at the state level

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:08:49 PM

Greeting there! Why does the ETH and BTC grow each day? What's the reason for such stable growth? Will the minig come back to our lives? What are your thoughts?
For a long time there was no growth.  Almost the entire 2018 market was at the bottom.  It's time for a change.  Especially since they began to invest more.
andibongkol

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
May 24, 2019, 07:15:20 PM

of course crypto currencies will continue to survive in the future because the crypto community and new crypto projects continue to increase, besides that crypto is a development of technology so in my opinion it is difficult to stop it

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2019, 04:52:35 AM

to helps of use with extensive on work as returns from the team of development to gains on chance as securing incomes from the manage of tasks on work with the finance on reference with the delivery from company of the service.

Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 08:14:55 AM

Cryptocurrency will certainly survive, but rather that of the top 100 or so. Maybe some new ones will also survive.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
jonas5222000

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

Student Coin

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:05:12 AM

Bear market was ended by this season,so i think the reason behind this is the thing that happened in bitcoin because its price was totally dumped in the past month so for me most of altcoins was totally affected on what happen in bitcoin,but now the bear market was end up and this is the new beginning in crypto.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:10:25 AM

Cryptocurrency  is like a water in a bowl, the water moves but the bowl determines the flow

We crypto users are the Bowl. The reality of life is do you do the right things with the water (altcoins, bitcoins, Etherum Huh )

This simply means only crypto users causes the bearish moment and the bull run
Make the right decisions

totally and perfectly agreed on you mate,crypto is currency and this cannot fo anything without our actions,this can't even pumped if we don't by more and won't Even dumped if don't panic selling
So basically this is upon our discretion on what is the future of crypto and the market movement
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 26, 2019, 10:41:01 AM

Bear market was ended by this season,so i think the reason behind this is the thing that happened in bitcoin because its price was totally dumped in the past month so for me most of altcoins was totally affected on what happen in bitcoin,but now the bear market was end up and this is the new beginning in crypto.

Now it's time to invest because the market looks good and continues to increase, I'm sure that this year we can get big profits by continuing to buy, of course buying coins that have a good reputation for profit.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Pages: « 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 [74] 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: