Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 07:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 04:22:41 PM

So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.
I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.

But the point is that the coin's announcement been here since like months ago, so if they are ever going to announce the Beta's opening date then they should have announced it by now atleast

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:05:15 PM

Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.

Sure it's still possible to try out the MVP of the platform here: https://bqtexchange.com/register

The full launch is scheduled for next month
Fine! Thank you very much for the link to the platform. I will gladly see the platform before its launch, it will be very interesting for me to get to know it from the first persons.
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:14:34 PM

So when will be the released of the beta version of the BQT project platform? It gets me more curious too. As I am also one of the people here in the crypto world that wanted to see more from the Better Quick and Transparent platform.
I do not know when it would get released for the beta version of the bqt platform but, it seems there is no valuable information as of now in the website. Let just hope for a developer to coming up in this thread and tell us where the bqt platform was released.
Yeah. There is nothing we can do for now but to wait and hope that they will give announcements on this matter. We know that a lot of people here and this community are hoping for this platform to become more successful. So let's keep on believing with this.
We have to wait for it because the team has working on it and sooner or later they will going to become successful.
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 05:50:24 PM

Is it possible to test the platform before the official launch? I would like to take part in this and help find if there are any flaws in the project.

Sure it's still possible to try out the MVP of the platform here: https://bqtexchange.com/register

You did a great job by providing the link. Because many members have asked for the link. And now they're all doubts gonna clear.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:07:13 PM

Thanks for the great update, many people have eagerly waiting for the information. Now onwards many users will get a chance to take little experience about the platform by using the link.

sertans
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:09:28 PM

I just really do not able to understand We know crypto market growing but crypto exchanges market is growing 10 times more then it. When we look current market there is low liquidity, nearly zero volume. There is a big race between exchanges. To struggle with all you need good amount of fund and unique ideas. Does BQT team things that they would able to collect all needed funds? What will happen if you can not reach needed funds? Thanks anyway.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 06:30:07 PM

Here is the latest from the pen of the CEO where he explains BTC's hedging functions to the Japanese media, and roasts BitMex in the process. Someone pass the butter, please: https://medium.com/@BQT/hedge-contracts-the-problems-well-solve-b2cf8a7c4532
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 07:50:21 PM

I just really do not able to understand We know crypto market growing but crypto exchanges market is growing 10 times more then it. When we look current market there is low liquidity, nearly zero volume. There is a big race between exchanges. To struggle with all you need good amount of fund and unique ideas. Does BQT team things that they would able to collect all needed funds? What will happen if you can not reach needed funds? Thanks anyway.
There are many supporters who have been supporting the project for a very long time. Due to the supporters hopefully, the team will successfully collect the funds to develop a great project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Zianingbu

View Profile
April 29, 2019, 09:16:04 PM

Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Yes, sooner team will provide an update about the testing. Why do they hide information regarding the testing? They just need free time from the busy schedule.
I’ll certainly be waiting for the platform to be tested before launch. And I very much hope that soon we will be able to provide this opportunity. This is the only way to get the best product on the market.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 08:45:08 AM

Is there somewhere a complete overview of the platform on the network? How will it work or is it just a talker about the launch of the platform itself?
So far, only the information provided, unfortunately, no testing is still not provided, but the situation may change.
Yes, sooner team will provide an update about the testing. Why do they hide information regarding the testing? They just need free time from the busy schedule.
I’ll certainly be waiting for the platform to be tested before launch. And I very much hope that soon we will be able to provide this opportunity. This is the only way to get the best product on the market.
That is right. I am with your thoughts in the same way that I wanted to take that oppprtunity and be able to use the platform well in the future after it launch here in crypto community, and be able to provide us all its promising dreams and objectives.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:12:16 AM

That is right. I am with your thoughts in the same way that I wanted to take that oppprtunity and be able to use the platform well in the future after it launch here in crypto community, and be able to provide us all its promising dreams and objectives.
I can see to this project team that they can achieve all their goals and objectives in the future, of course only if the project team will keep up on its performances making positive results and making all progressive actions. I am also in one way to the BQT goals.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:15:06 AM

Fine! Thank you very much for the link to the platform. I will gladly see the platform before its launch, it will be very interesting for me to get to know it from the first persons.
Ah, well. Didn't expect that the developer have already answered all of the curiousity of the people around here. Btw, thank you for being so pleasant to us.
lobster88

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:42:56 AM

Ah, well. Didn't expect that the developer have already answered all of the curiousity of the people around here. Btw, thank you for being so pleasant to us.
This just proves how the team cares for all of us. I like how the platform works and of course how the entire  project team kicks on its community to handle very well the entire BQT project and initiate all of it in the entire crypto currency community.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 12:45:39 PM

This just proves how the team cares for all of us. I like how the platform works and of course how the entire  project team kicks on its community to handle very well the entire BQT project and initiate all of it in the entire crypto currency community.
Yeah, I really love how they can make more opportunities on making the platform will be more helpful for its investors and its users. Hope they can handle any mission and problem easily.
UpsilonTrooper

Merit: 20

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:11:59 PM

Yeah. There is nothing we can do for now but to wait and hope that they will give announcements on this matter. We know that a lot of people here and this community are hoping for this platform to become more successful. So let's keep on believing with this.
We have to wait for it because the team has working on it and sooner or later they will going to become successful.

But the thing is that working hard doesn't always correlate to success especially with stuff like crypto where a lot of shit is based purely on luck and herd mentality, being early also was a huge advantage
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 01:42:50 PM

Yeah, I really love how they can make more opportunities on making the platform will be more helpful for its investors and its users. Hope they can handle any mission and problem easily.
First of all, they are obliged to listen to the practical advice of the community and then everyone will be happy.

Zianingbu

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 03:46:01 PM

Will you launch any promotions or bonuses after the official opening of the platform? How will you attract users to the platform?
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:12:58 PM

Will you launch any promotions or bonuses after the official opening of the platform? How will you attract users to the platform?
Bonuses are good, especially for those who have been registered for a long time and are waiting for the platform to start. This would be a good encouragement to all who have long followed the development of the platform.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:52:48 PM

I think there will be bonuses, and most likely for those who join the project from the very beginning. Well, maybe something interesting for us prepared by the developers. We wait.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:58:30 PM

Bonuses are good, especially for those who have been registered for a long time and are waiting for the platform to start. This would be a good encouragement to all who have long followed the development of the platform.
Yes, the team has already made strategy over this thing. They might come with bonuses to attract users towards the platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 [87] 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: