Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:16:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
AnimeBoy_007

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 05:15:34 PM

bqt platform has gone a long way already. generating $18.4M as of the moment. last time i checked it was about $10.2M. seems that everything is going well with this project.
now we will judge how this type of exchange performs once they are up and running. are they going to satisfy the expectations of users???
The team behind the project has consistently achieved the many achievements. And this achievement is one of them. I truly hope the project is going to the moon very soon.
All that achievements have achieved because of team's hard work. The team has been working hard on the platform since from the beginning to achieve the achievement
Indeed true. The team has been putting efforts in the project to pushing forward it towards the way of success. That's why the have become able to achieve their goals.
I think they are yet some far from reaching their goal and i think as soon as they reach their goal they will be the most successfull project.
I am privately supporting this project and would wish a bright future.
Lets be positive regarding this project and lets hope that they reach their goal more prebably. This project can be a good one and i would be with this project for a good future.
The owners for this project are really very great so they can really make your dream come true. This project deserves a good future ahead.
I will be with this project.
Team for this project has planned the future for this project more wisely so i think that they can reach their caps more quickly and efficiently.
This would make the investors see BQT reaching moon.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 06:31:31 PM

bqt platform has gone a long way already. generating $18.4M as of the moment. last time i checked it was about $10.2M. seems that everything is going well with this project.
now we will judge how this type of exchange performs once they are up and running. are they going to satisfy the expectations of users???
The team behind the project has consistently achieved the many achievements. And this achievement is one of them. I truly hope the project is going to the moon very soon.
As on me, money it not the most important for the project. Much more important the idea and its realization which success depends on specific developers and their abilities.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:37:12 PM

As on me, money it not the most important for the project. Much more important the idea and its realization which success depends on specific developers and their abilities.
Here opinions of forumites can differ. The matter is that without money any project was not started. By itself, for start of the platform and advertizing of all this, huge amounts of money are necessary.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:37:57 AM

Here opinions of forumites can differ. The matter is that without money any project was not started. By itself, for start of the platform and advertizing of all this, huge amounts of money are necessary.
That is true. You two buddy have the point. I get all what you both meant for this project. Well, it is true that money is not the most important and also on the other hand, is very necessary and important to have. If you have money, or should I say, I lots of money but don't have a good proper platform and concepts of the project, the project will not turn out best. But if the project also, had no money, it will not sustain the needs of the project. So, having enough money and a good concepts and ideas integrated to the money is what a certain true and proud crypto project have.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:18:54 AM

For me, money is just second to priority. What I want to organized first is the quality of the project, having a good platform integrated with a lots of interesting and attractive ideas and concepts that will surely bring a new and huge impact to the community of crypto currencies.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:30:46 AM

All that achievements have achieved because of team's hard work. The team has been working hard on the platform since from the beginning to achieve the achievement
Indeed true. The team has been putting efforts in the project to pushing forward it towards the way of success. That's why the have become able to achieve their goals.
I think they are yet some far from reaching their goal and i think as soon as they reach their goal they will be the most successfull project.

>I am privately supporting the project

>Posts publicly about him supporting the project

Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

So care to reveal the "private" part of your support for this project/ICO whatever, then? Tongue
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:40:24 PM

Lets be positive regarding this project and lets hope that they reach their goal more prebably. This project can be a good one and i would be with this project for a good future.
The owners for this project are really very great so they can really make your dream come true. This project deserves a good future ahead.
I will be with this project.
Team for this project has planned the future for this project more wisely so i think that they can reach their caps more quickly and efficiently.
This would make the investors see BQT reaching the moon.
Yes, the team will give the best future to the project. Because of the team's hard work and passion towards the project will really take this project on the great height of success.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:23 PM

For me, money is just second to priority. What I want to organized first is the quality of the project, having a good platform integrated with a lots of interesting and attractive ideas and concepts that will surely bring a new and huge impact to the community of crypto currencies.
Yes, I agree with your opinion, but money is important and as you mentioned all the above things has become really essential to make the project hugely successful.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:45:08 PM

The project is based on a great idea which has scope in future too. And the team has made this vision possible by consistency taking action on it.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:27:58 PM

The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.

HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:43:22 PM

The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.
I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.

bellicose

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:20:21 PM

For a long time from the developer there were no photos with the famous persons in the cryptoindustry. Somebody knows what it can be connected with?

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
bellicose

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:38:22 PM

del

███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
Mikwik

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:08:24 AM

So may ask, is the Better Quick Transparent project team have already been launched a bounty program of this project? If any? Can you provide us the link? Or if not yet, when will it be? I will gladly appreciates your effort for responding.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:05:04 AM

So may ask, is the Better Quick Transparent project team have already been launched a bounty program of this project? If any? Can you provide us the link? Or if not yet, when will it be? I will gladly appreciates your effort for responding.
I am looking for the link to bounty programs of the BQT too. Well, this project seems progressively moving. This is great. The team have a lots of time to spent and they don't have to rush everything. What they need to do is make sure that they will keep on developing and further improvements of the project so that people will left this project and find some more capable for their needs and wants.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:11:50 AM

Erm what goals apart from getting money from people though? That's not exactly THEIR achievement, that's just something they have managed to get
Ronnes

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:22:35 AM

I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:11:54 PM

I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.

The team behind the project has taken this responsibility and they're a successfully going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see that the project will achieve their goals.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:00:09 PM

I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.
Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
It is very essential for the team to provide every necessary update regarding the project's development towards the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: