Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:04:45 PM

I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.

The team behind the project has taken this responsibility and they're a successfully going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see that the project will achieve their goals.
You are so sure of success? And as for a factor of erc20 market which decreased twice? It cannot completely pass for the uniform project created on this platform.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:04:21 PM

I am sure this project will survive in future this going to be a hit and successful candidate project in the future. All is in the hands of the team on how they will bring the project to success.

The team behind the project has taken this responsibility and they're a successfully going as per the roadmap. Very soon we will see that the project will achieve their goals.
You are so sure of success? And as for a factor of erc20 market which decreased twice? It cannot completely pass for the uniform project created on this platform.
Yes, the market is one of the main factors which decides project's success. And the current market has consistently fallen down.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:55:39 PM

Yes, the market is one of the main factors which decides project's success. And the current market has consistently fallen down.
I think as soon as this awful situation which very strongly irritates when the market we start over again growing stops, and the project will release updates.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:13:02 PM

For survival each project has a chance absolutely. For this purpose the patience and infinite work on improvement is necessary.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:09 AM

The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.
I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.
Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
It is very essential for the team to provide every necessary update regarding the project's development towards the investors.

Not every minor thing they update that doesnt impact the project's usability or anything major like that needs to be announced grandly. They can just make a changelog
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:36:26 AM

I can see that too, if and only if the team will not fade this kind of effort and hard works they are showing to the community. I know for sure, that I am not the only one that notice how potential the BQT project is as being a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform for the future.
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:22:24 AM

I can see that too, if and only if the team will not fade this kind of effort and hard works they are showing to the community. I know for sure, that I am not the only one that notice how potential the BQT project is as being a social P2P crypto exchange and hedge trading platform for the future.
There are truly a lots of opportunities awaiting all of us in this project. And not only that, the Project BQT as well, are having a lots of achievements and opportunities awaiting ahead of it. What the team needs to do, is keep on moving progressively and keep showing the crypto people what this project really have.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:15:17 PM

There are truly a lots of opportunities awaiting all of us in this project. And not only that, the Project BQT as well, are having a lots of achievements and opportunities awaiting ahead of it. What the team needs to do, is keep on moving progressively and keep showing the crypto people what this project really have.
The team has been continuously playing its role by keeping projects development active since from very long. And this progressive work really gonna help in projects growth.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:28:50 PM

BQT has consistently got great support from investors and community members. And as per the time, community getting bigger.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:30:15 PM

The team has been continuously playing its role by keeping projects development active since from very long. And this progressive work really gonna help in projects growth.
Yes, everyone can see how hard the team has been working on the platform. And because of their hard work, they will succeed sooner or later.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

The development team of this project has been continuously working on the development of the project to making it a better version of itself too.
I do not know, the final version as I do not see any significant changes in the platform for the last several weeks will turn out how better.
Exactly the team have to provide all new updates about the development of the project. Because users, as well as investors, are waiting for this information.
It is very essential for the team to provide every necessary update regarding the project's development towards the investors.
I think it is not possible for the team to provide every single update on projects development. But they can provide major or weekly updates to the investors.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:27:23 AM

I could barely make any sense of what you said but I'm guessing you're referring to the recent crypto price collapse. But that's mainly due to the price of ETH collapsing
Mikwik

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:15 AM

I think it is not possible for the team to provide every single update on projects development. But they can provide major or weekly updates to the investors.
A daily updates for the project is too much. Well, we should not expect the project team with such a demand because a weekly updates is too good and enough. Well, BQT is a good project with a team handling it very well. I was hoping that the team will keep this up, and will never fail is supporters, users and investors the is fueling the entire BQT project.
anodyne

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:45:12 AM

Daily updates is not so necessarily. What the crypto people of the BQT project needs is a stable update from the team maybe I think weekly is enough. An updates and announcements that would benefits the community and not by just something to be said they updated but just for nothing. I believe in the potential of this project. Why? It is all because of the team that is keep on building ang creating this project into better.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 05:36:30 AM

Just working based on the roadmap is alright but have they managed to do it consistently based on the timelines promised or just that they have followed it roughly
anodyne

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:51:37 AM

Just working based on the roadmap is alright but have they managed to do it consistently based on the timelines promised or just that they have followed it roughly
You are right there buddy. And agree with you. Having to follow what your plans as organized as it is in the project's roadmap is really matters. It will lead the entire project into a good direction to a great crypto future of the BQT. Well, having an entire responsibility to its community is also important to make possible all the goals and visions.

Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:16:32 AM

Due to a current market situation, everyone is worried. But nevertheless, the team is positively working on the development of the project.

beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:35:47 AM

Due to a current market situation, everyone is worried. But nevertheless, the team is positively working on the development of the project.
The development team of the project is concerned about the project's development. And that's the reason they are consistently taking actions towards the project's development.
Mikwik

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:13:00 AM

The development team of the project is concerned about the project's development. And that's the reason they are consistently taking actions towards the project's development.
Of course the project should really have to keep on being so consistent to their performance and progressive actions most especially in times like this that the crypto market is in is downfall. So keep it up team and aim your goal and good luck for more achievement awaiting up ahead as well as challenges and obstacle that BQT may encounter which is truly can't be avoided but can unleashed.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 03:02:08 PM

The best thing about the project is they have been consistently providing all the updates about the development.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: