Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:40:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42699 times)
HMember

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

I wonder why a project team that have a signature campaign for promoting it, doesn't post at their ANN accordingly?

Don't get me wrong but ANN threads is a main instrument here for a project. People want to see updates, news and an ANN more active from the team itself.
After all, that's the main reason of an Announcement. Grin
I get your words. The main reason on why did the project does not publish updates and news its because they are lacks of the team to do that. However, while the name its announcement board then you can announce your project to make it known by anyone.
What specifically do you speak about? About this project or about some other? Here from the developer there were no news about two months.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:03:41 PM

I wonder why a project team that have a signature campaign for promoting it, doesn't post at their ANN accordingly?

Don't get me wrong but ANN threads is a main instrument here for a project. People want to see updates, news and an ANN more active from the team itself.
I get your words. The main reason on why did the project does not publish updates and news its because they are lacks of the team to do that. However, while the name its announcement board then you can announce your project to make it known by anyone.
What specifically do you speak about? About this project or about some other? Here from the developer there were no news about two months.
Yes, there was no news from a very long time but very soon the team will provide the updates as concerning the project.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 06:23:06 PM

According to the time the project has become so popular all over. And because of that thing the investors and users are coming forward to support the project.

sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:06:26 PM

According to the time the project has become so popular all over. And because of that thing the investors and users are coming forward to support the project.
Yeah, I agree. In fact, as of the moment, they already have raised good amounts of funds which is 28$ Million. This shows that a lot of investors are participating in the token sales of BQT project. Surely, this will give better development of the platform ahead.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:10:08 PM

It is very pleasant that many users agreed with my comment that all the same the team should shoot a video about the project. I hope that you will read and draw conclusions.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:10:38 PM

From what is really seen by me, is not present. Development stopped and the last positive movements from the developer were whether in September, whether even earlier.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:46:29 PM

It is very pleasant that many users agreed with my comment that all the same the team should shoot a video about the project. I hope that you will read and draw conclusions.
As soon as the developer contacts after the conferences, I think, he will shortly provide video about the project.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:35:45 AM

I mean if they lack team members to do that then they should hire someone using the budget they have received or planned to use for the ICO.
anodyne

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 05:42:01 AM

That is right. And I am one of those people that agree with your fine recommendation which I also think will bring a great impact and good outcome for the growth of the BQT community. I do hope so that the BQT project team will come reach this.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:31:27 AM

That is right. And I am one of those people that agree with your fine recommendation which I also think will bring a great impact and good outcome for the growth of the BQT community. I do hope so that the BQT project team will come reach this.
I want this project to have a video presentation too. That would be nice and will bring a good impact to the whole project indeed. Did the team already been respond to this recommendation of yours @coinbitcoin91?
TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:57:44 AM

I want this project to have a video presentation too. That would be nice and will bring a good impact to the whole project indeed. Did the team already been respond to this recommendation of yours @coinbitcoin91?
There is no response from the team yet. I think they just care about the community of their telegram instead of this community.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:11:00 AM

As soon as the developer contacts after the conferences, I think, he will shortly provide video about the project.
Yes, I hope they will be providing such video to make their investors and the potential investors knew and learned the whole project without no worry.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 10:15:15 AM

They will not accept any conclusion before the voting has begun. It's seems like you deserve an attention from the project because you already raised voice.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 01:29:53 PM

Thank. It would be really very good if we could provide a video presentation about the project and how the conferences are held and what topics for discussion were there.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:01:05 PM

Shortly, as soon as the developer will complete the affairs, I she think will record video and all will be glad including future investors.

bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:31:08 PM

They will not accept any conclusion before the voting has begun. It's seems like you deserve an attention from the project because you already raised voice.
Unless some vote for this purpose is necessary? In my opinion the user offered a great option for fast promotion of the project. It is strange that the developer still answered nothing.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
beveryu778

Activity: 542
Merit: 119

Hello World 👽

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:41:43 PM

There is no response from the team yet. I think they just care about the community of their telegram instead of this community.
I don't think that but this time the team has been late to providing update about the projects development.
Anish02

Activity: 588

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

I don't think that but this time the team has been late to providing update about the projects development.
I think they are busy in other important work which is more important than providing an update. That's why they are getting late in providing updates.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:10:00 PM

I think they are busy in other important work which is more important than providing an update. That's why they are getting late in providing updates.
Yes, it might be possible but they can provide weekly updates about the development of the project. But still we trust the project and we will keep supporting this platform.

swordking

Activity: 449

swordking

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 09:27:31 PM

Yes, it might be possible but they can provide weekly updates about the development of the project. But still we trust the project and we will keep supporting this platform.
Since from the beginning, the team has been providing the updates. But this time is late. We exactly don't know what problem team has been facing it right now. But we know the team will provide the updates very soon.

my account was hacked by moondefi since past few years。 the moondefi is a scam, be careful!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: