Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 10:29:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡  (Read 42700 times)
Mikwik

Activity: 518
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

This project, the BQT reach this far of course because of the potential team working behind it. But as we can notice the project not bot releasing updates. But just like other crypto people here I am hoping for the coning back of their news and announcements.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 09:07:49 AM

Hopefully the project and development team will keep up on its momentum. The plans and vision towards the entire project for the community is not so invisible to see for the project's progress and actions. A do want to see more achievements for this project and what it will bring to us.
Yeah, indeeed. especially for the team in which they should make the activity of the thread keep updated and refreshed once a week.
Yes, they have to provide an updates once in a week. Because this thing will help us to get know about the projects current phase of the development.
Maybe the team are much busy on their token sales and that is why they are not active always in the community. Perhaps, we just have to wait more time I think because sooner or later they will be here and give us new progress regarding the development.

How can they be busy with token sales if they are not going to respond to the same damn people that might actually buy their tokens from them
anodyne

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 10:24:10 AM

Hopefully the project and development team will keep up on its momentum. The plans and vision towards the entire project for the community is not so invisible to see for the project's progress and actions. A do want to see more achievements for this project and what it will bring to us.
Yeah, indeeed. especially for the team in which they should make the activity of the thread keep updated and refreshed once a week.
Yes, they have to provide an updates once in a week. Because this thing will help us to get know about the projects current phase of the development.
Maybe the team are much busy on their token sales and that is why they are not active always in the community. Perhaps, we just have to wait more time I think because sooner or later they will be here and give us new progress regarding the development.

How can they be busy with token sales if they are not going to respond to the same damn people that might actually buy their tokens from them
The project team of the project BQT seems so much busy that they not respond to the community. Let's not conclude anything from it. Let's wait them and hear them to what their reason behind it but hopefully they will take actions for this as soon as possible.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
wpc143

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 03:31:40 PM

This project, the BQT reach this far of course because of the potential team working behind it. But as we can notice the project not bot releasing updates. But just like other crypto people here I am hoping for the coning back of their news and announcements.
I guess, we need to be more patient for them because handling this kind of project is not an easy thing to do and it requires more effort to be recognized here. Although, it is also necessary to developed this well with effecient and be on time in the implementation.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 05:19:26 PM

Very good! It remains only to wait for the team to actively promote the project. While on this topic is quiet and very strange. Because already enough time has passed since the launch of the project and the collection.
anodyne

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 05:49:29 AM

Very good! It remains only to wait for the team to actively promote the project. While on this topic is quiet and very strange. Because already enough time has passed since the launch of the project and the collection.
Very well said. The last remains to what will be done by the team. They should come up with the best marketing strategy and give the community the best interesting promotional information regarding the potential and to what the BQT can do to all of us. Keep going and this mometum of yours.

UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 06:18:42 AM

The project team of the project BQT seems so much busy that they not respond to the community. Let's not conclude anything from it. Let's wait them and hear them to what their reason behind it but hopefully they will take actions for this as soon as possible.

Why not conclude anything? If you walk into a shop and ask them a single question and they completely ignore you wont you just go to another shop and not buy there?
Mikwik

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 07:07:26 AM

Why not conclude anything? If you walk into a shop and ask them a single question and they completely ignore you wont you just go to another shop and not buy there?
Oh you have a point there buddy. So the best thing that the BQT project team should do now is to take an immediate response to the community so that people will be notice to their actions.
wpc143

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:22:20 AM

Very well said. The last remains to what will be done by the team. They should come up with the best marketing strategy and give the community the best interesting promotional information regarding the potential and to what the BQT can do to all of us. Keep going and this mometum of yours.
This will be very important on what would the next moved and plans of the team BQT since it will be necessary inorder for all supporters to be here always. They need to provide good actions in the development so that people in here will be satisfied and contented.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 11:33:07 AM

I sincerely hope that the team will pay attention to this and draw the right conclusion, which will only benefit the project.
HMember

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 01:08:03 PM

Long ago nothing was heard from the developer. It is strange that there are no conferences any more. I think that in the next week we will receive updates because ethereum began to grow.

TechComputer

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:10:58 PM

Long ago nothing was heard from the developer. It is strange that there are no conferences any more. I think that in the next week we will receive updates because ethereum began to grow.
Not to mention even if the ethereum began to rise up, I just might be thinking if they would not updating any single news because they knew we here.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

They won't stop promoting the project because it is their job to promote it. While they are promoting, it would be better if we are deciding to plan a new life.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 02:34:52 PM

I sincerely hope that the team will pay attention to this and draw the right conclusion, which will only benefit the project.
Most of you guys suggest is zero, I mean, they don't have any worth but it can be accommodated if they are obliged to take the suggestion.
GromovSer

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 08:38:42 PM

I think that the main work on development of the project was already made and hardly something else it is possible to help at this stage. It is necessary to wait when the project officially appears.
bellicose

Activity: 1120
Merit: 263

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 10:07:58 PM

Many users, it seems already forgot all promises of the developer. That I partly agree with it too as so long not to contact very strange.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
anodyne

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

They won't stop promoting the project because it is their job to promote it. While they are promoting, it would be better if we are deciding to plan a new life.
And more than this, if the project team will use their good platform of the project into good terms and come up with a much more interesting ang catchy marketing strategy to promote the entire BQT, this social P2P crypto exchnage and hedge trading platform will gain more crypto users in the future and may reach more achievements ahead.

Mikwik

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:56:15 AM

Yeah, maybe you are there, and I am sure that sooner or later the team will be shown here their posted updates as well as their updates in their social media accounts. Let's give them their time and see a lot more interesting activities and announcements from the development team.
UpsilonTrooper

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:32:14 AM

Oh you have a point there buddy. So the best thing that the BQT project team should do now is to take an immediate response to the community so that people will be notice to their actions.

Exactly my point but people seem to be actively defending them with all their might despite the team essentially ghosting them and everyone else
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:59:56 AM

Many users, it seems already forgot all promises of the developer. That I partly agree with it too as so long not to contact very strange.
I'm not pretty sure what you are talking about but how did you get the promises from the developer, can you give me the link of the post?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 110 »
  Print  

Jump to: