Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:09:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
teosanru

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:16:50 PM

That is a nice excuse of collecting shitcoins.
I am pretty sure your tokens are worthless and you have no other option but to hold them and expect a miraculous recovery like PundiX.
I know it is almost impossible for a coin to gain any sort of high value in a short term. I too have been on the receiving end of this and have suffered a lot.
My wallet too is full of shitty coins.
whofeelsitknowsit

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:39:55 PM

Lately, it seems like I'm just collecting tokens, but I do hope to sell them one day (at a significant profit)!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Ilmiyati

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:47:06 PM

Collecting a token is good and bad, the good thing is that if one of the tokens or coins that we collect the price continues to increase, then it becomes a plus. But some coins and tokens are just scam and only valuable at the beginning of the listing.
kkamilov

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:19:31 PM

I also like to buy or receive from the bounty various coins. who knows maybe they will soar in the future
vasilvas15

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

On that it is a hobby to do what you like. Someone wants to earn money on tokens, but who collects them. There are different interests, and I do not mind it.
allohha

Activity: 672
Merit: 176

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:33:44 PM

I also like to buy or receive from the bounty various coins. who knows maybe they will soar in the future
if it refers to the Bounty of the company as a hobby, then in the distant future this hobby can bring a huge profit. Because of the current market decline and because of the not strong development of many projects, the price of coins is very low. But in the future the situation can dramatically change.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:13 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
This is a pretty interesting hobby. Someone collects coins, and someone collects crypto coins and still earns money for it. I'm sure that many of your coins are shitcoins.

mksundip

Activity: 726

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:35:47 PM

I think this is the right period to buy and hold it as a long-term investment, this is the lowest price in 2018 and I am sure this will be the last correction so far in this year

Fenderr

Activity: 293
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:36:26 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

Keeping your tokens is actually a choice, and it seems to me like you're not in it for the money. Otherwise, having many tokens and not trading them once in a while doesn't make financial sense.
travieso

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:42:57 PM

I think it's strange just to collect as much as possible but not sell, there might be reasons for you later or for investment
Marksmanio

Activity: 149

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:45:24 PM

For gaining huge profit just sell when it is in high price and again buy it when it is down..
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:03 PM

Yes if you dont have any target for the price of token you hold, i can say it's a crazy hoby. If i becoming you i will sell all of them an turn it into ethereum or bitcoin, it will be a good investment than you keep that coin.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Treasurer

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:49:25 PM

In my wallet, too many tokens. I rarely sell tokens earned in bounty campaigns, only if necessary. But I collect tokens not because of a hobby. I believe in crypto world and in crypto currency. I wait for their growth.
sentoy

Activity: 700

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:51:43 PM

for now, I am collecting as many tokens as I can because at this time the price of the token is down, so I keep it up and if the price is above the average, then I will sell it, unfortunately if the price weakens, then the loss.

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  A virtual hangout place for shopping     
  discord telegram twitter        [ JOIN NOW ]  |  culture         
freach

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:53:28 PM

If there is enough money, my choice is the same as yours. I personally think that many projects are worth investing, and the initial investment is the most profitable, so I agree with your approach.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 07:56:55 PM

this hobby can reward you with not bad money. If you do not need them now, then it's good that you keep them in your purse, because in time they can multiply ...
ourepts

Activity: 288

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 07:58:07 PM

To talk about your many tokens, I suggest that you immediately sell that. Don't save a lot of altcoins whose prices will not necessarily rise. Selling all immediately switch to ETH or BTC. And it's better. I am sure that both types of crypto will benefit you.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:00:52 PM

To talk about your many tokens, I suggest that you immediately sell that. Don't save a lot of altcoins whose prices will not necessarily rise. Selling all immediately switch to ETH or BTC. And it's better. I am sure that both types of crypto will benefit you.

Now is just about the worst time to sell them. As long as we're continuing with this down trend, I would not sell any tokens just yet.
Unless you've received them from bounties or airdrops and you're looking at a profit with that.

If prices start going up again, you'll be kicking yourself for selling too soon.

kuilopp

Activity: 55

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 08:03:58 PM

i don't think that is is a crazy hobby, you are like someone who collect comics,old ideo games, old coins and even if what they collect has a high value they won't sell. So keep going there are so many crypto currencies, try to catch them all.
smil3y7

Activity: 174
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 08:05:00 PM

I don't think it's a crazy hobby. People collect everything you can imagine, so why couldn't you collect crypto tokens? Smiley Besides, maybe one day say 10 or 20 years from now you'll find this wallet of yours and you'll discover that you have a fortune in there.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: