Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:18:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 11:21:17 PM

This is quite a good thing, I too have the similar thoughts in mind same as Op. At the same time it is good to sell when the price of specific token reaches peak value as you're having a clear observation over the growth taking place with time. Collect and making use of it by the right time is appreciable.
ChristianAdorza

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:39:43 PM

Well,Actually I like to collect token of course,from the very first time holding a token makes me feel inspired,yes inspire!,if you ask me why?,it is because If I had many tokens in my wallet it feels like I used to done things out of my skills and hardwork.There are tokens that I prefer to leave in my wallet rather than sailing it,because everytime I check my wallet it can boost my self confidence and energy to do so.So I prefer to collect token.
peterpeterpeter

Activity: 167

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:43:13 PM

Everybody want to collect tokens.
If you want to gain more profits without using your own money.
There is always opportunity to collect different tokens like bounty campaigs.and choose good icos.
vrabac68

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 12:00:55 AM

This was my thing last year but i decided to sell some shit coins and get some good where i can get passive income through masternodes or pos staking. Maybe its right maybe its wrong but thats my decision
KarinaChernyav

Activity: 95

View Profile WWW
August 23, 2018, 08:48:50 PM

I sell them immediately and make a profit. Since many tokens do not make sense, they are simply obsolete.
Argoo

Activity: 2282
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:59:16 PM

It seems that now all bounty hunters are forced to collect free tokens obtained as a result of joining the ICO signature campaign. Now they all immediately fall in price after transfer to the stock exchange. Many ICO teams now extend the fund-raising period and delay the ICO's end, or simply postpone the period to a later date. Perhaps it's better. If I get tokens, I just keep them in my wallet. Now is not the time to do something with them. We must wait for the rise of the crypto-currency market.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
JohnYDillinger

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

Most of the tokens I earn by participating in bounty campaigns, so I try to sell them as early as possible because the price usually falls
Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
i th8no that it is okayband you will find a lot of dvantagges in buying fifferent kind of cryptocurrenciesnin the modern wrkd
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:00:44 PM

Most of the tokens I earn by participating in bounty campaigns, so I try to sell them as early as possible because the price usually falls
i think that you need ti hold token while it is nessescarybfrom youx and then youncan sell it it withouth the trace of doubt
heartwreck

Activity: 162

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:03:49 PM

I love to collect tokens too. Now id have five tokens in my wallet and two of them still doeant have value but im willing to wait for it.
nik9990

Activity: 616

First Islamic Crypto Exchange

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:01:18 AM

these tokens can not cost anything, the main thing to pay attention to the utility of coins

HioasAaod224

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:22:08 AM

In my opinion, you should not own so many Tokens in person, though it is your preference. Because the tokens only help a little for you when you sell, and you should sell them to invest in cryptocurrency, they can help you more than tokens.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:48:00 PM

This is good advice.

Lately I have been purging the worthless ones. Too many junk projects out there with worthless tokens. And ICOs are all plummeting after they hit market.
heninur

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:04:56 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
I am flattered by you, I am sure that you are not a person who has the purpose to benefit from Crypto, because people who have the aim to benefit from Crypto will definitely sell the tokens quickly, especially if the price is expensive.
Yes, I can call it a crazy hobby, because rarely are people like you, most people will immediately sell tokens they have.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Latviand

Activity: 1540
Merit: 219

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:09:36 PM

i think it is a crazy hobby. Most of the people invest or even bounty hunters who recieves token rewards, sell their token in order to earn profit. It will just be a waste of time if you won't make use of the tokens because eventually, its market value will continuously fall which would make it more useless.
jins937

Activity: 151

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:11:04 PM

I hold tokens until a certain moment. for example, if you believe that it is the maximum price I'm selling it.
bangjoe

Activity: 1442
Merit: 689

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:49:19 PM

I used to follow airdrops or telegram campaigns, so in my wallet there are several different types of tokens, but the value per token is not high for me to sell, so I just leave it because if I sell it, I will only lose because the transfer fees are very expensive, I'm sure there are many bounty hunters experiencing this

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:26:11 PM

That is good hobby collect a different tokens, for the junior member like you having 200 different tokens im so amazing.how did you get that in what way i mean? I have a tokens too but many are no value its dump token few are having value wait for the time that increase and market recovery.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 05:40:36 AM

That is very good thinking to collect the token but value of some tokens their value goes very high then you should sell because every time value does never same so you should sell this type of tokens.

RESPONSIBLE_

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:36:31 AM

this is an excellent hobby dude. I also keep all received tokens, but I have much less. I hope that by the end of the year I will reach 200.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: