Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:49:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3376 times)
btcefeyigit399

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 06:26:56 AM

I like to buy coins at a low price as an experienced investor. I am patiently expecting their value to increase. the value of each coin will surely increase.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:27:13 AM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?
absolutely not. it can be another kind of investment for yourself. here is Ruby-X bounty and airdrop as well. check our website and get your own Ruby Smiley

chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
If you like to collect Tokens, it's up to you. But it surprised me if you collect tokens that are not valuable in the cryptocurrency market.
What do you think? You only waste time
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

you are a true hodler, ideology like this will always benefit you. when the market is in a downward trend you will casually think "storing tokens is my hobby, I do not care about market trends" but when the price of the token you have experienced an increase in x10 prices I am sure you will sell it.
phamphuongmai230799

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:39:51 PM

,it is because If I had many tokens in my wallet it feels like I used to done things out of my skills and hardwork...With the acquisition of various tokens in your wallet and pay attention every day...
Unplugged

Activity: 352
Merit: 100

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:37:45 PM

It is actually good to collect and diversify your tokens. It gives you more chance of gaining profit, if that is really what you're aiming for. And maybe some of those tokens might not have a value now or have low value, but will actually make you richer in the future.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
batoman

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:41:43 PM

I think this is a bad habit. Maybe some of the coins in your wallet used to be very valuable, but now the price is no different from zeroing. You should always know about the price of the coin you have.
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:43:01 PM

No, not really. I'm here to make money not collect pokemon cards lol, I expect most of your 200 are worthless.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 02:44:07 PM

I am also collecting coins from bounties and holding them and sell them after two years as this market will mature more from here in that period and i hope a good growth in next 2 years in this market.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
ilcapitano

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:46:21 PM

I have the same interests as you. Hold all tokens that I bought and be received from airdrop and bounty. Although sometime, I am very regret when not sell it soon and now its price fall very low, but I still hold it and look at its price everyday like as one habit

★★★ BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer |BTC & BCH| FAST MIX | API | PGP PROOF | ESCROW ★★★
★ Tor and Clearnet mirrors | Payouts Every 60 seconds | Cheap 2% Service Fee | The Most Advanced Mixer | Discuss More
Downloaded

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:28:18 PM

In fact, this may not just be an interesting and fascinating, but also a very profitable hobby. For me, collecting coins has become a real hobby. Periodically I spend studying of perspective projects and I get coins which have good potential for development in the future.
Early_Waffle

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Yes, I also like to collect various promising coins. To date, I have already accumulated about 50 promising coins on my list. Most of them I got through participation in bounty and airdrops programs, although some of them also invested their money.
martabaktelor

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:37:27 AM

Yes, it's like we are a long-term investment. By focusing to continue collecting tokens it certainly would be better. Because you think that in the future the price of tokens will be increased. The more token collecting savings you will be growing. We know that follow many projects will certainly be very difficult and take a long time. But this is a form of hard work to get great results.
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:42:34 AM

You should choose only what is the best coin to hold because not all token is not worth it to hold. Many of the tokens left by the owners and then they creating again a new token to have more money so I think your is strategy is risky.
castiloros

Activity: 770

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:44:05 AM

It is a hobby that is pretty fun. even if you could certainly get a lot of results from the token that you already collect much less of it that already have a high price. of the many who owned certainly will not know which one will best increase and could produce. and by having a lot of nice things being sure token for collection or investment.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:45:41 AM

you are not hodler... your are hoarder... hoarding over 200 over coin... lol Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Phophobobooo

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:10:02 AM

I also used to hold many only when the value too much down. Just for the hobby holding is not the great things. Just one good thing can happen just imagination if some tokens achieve really good price. Like many becomes so rich just by holding who knows same happen with you.
Cilorku

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:12:53 AM

My strategy is not to waste transaction costs with a small amount of value. Many people now collect tokens and I think there is nothing wrong with that. I also collect tokens but as long as the tokens can be sold, then I will sell them in a good amount.
tins

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:45 AM

If you like to collect Tokens, it's up to you. But it surprised me if you collect tokens that are not valuable in the cryptocurrency market.
What do you think? You only waste time

I think this is a rather strange hobby, if it is a collection of coins in the world, I accept because I also have similar hobbies. But with tokens, it's totally worthless in reality and really just looks like numbers on wallets
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:50:24 PM

I believe that such a hobby can be turned into a successful and profitable occupation, if you carefully choose the right coins to buy. Personally, I regularly get different coins through participation in bounty and airdrops, also investing money in reliable altcoins. Therefore, about 50 coins have already accumulated in my collection today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: