Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:13:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I like to collect the token  (Read 3374 times)
nak02

Activity: 512
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:35:26 PM

I don't think it was not a crazy because you enjoying your jewel to watch them even I interesting to see the tokens pump and dump, I do not really care the market but the team behind those coin because if they really succeed or achieve their goal to their project I swear that their token will be gem someday and able to profit.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aircrusan

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:37:36 PM

I believe that it is not necessary to collect a large number of coins, since it is very difficult to keep track of their development dynamics. I would recommend to stay on a small amount of coins.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:40:02 PM

Of course, I like what is today called collecting, because it is these situations that should lead you to the very great opportunities that today are still there. But sooner or later everything can end.
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

as works with the use on occupation to put on customs of tools and utility helps with the chance on qualifying shifts on movement as value of token on drawing with the chart on market, the wallet with the functional feature of details on arrange with analytics with switches of algorithm gives as option to define of limit on risks with exchange as distributing funds on substitution as the price on value.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
Saisher

Activity: 2296
Merit: 175

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:47:15 PM

Do you have a preference for collecting tokens instead of selling them?
Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Do you think this is a crazy hobby?

So you are not here for a profit but for the hobby, I wish we have so many people like you here, so there will be fewer dumpers and coins will become stable, and it seems you are not afraid to lose profits because you do not want to sell and keep it and make it a hobby, wow what a hobby.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:50:28 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.
Collect coins, this is a great opportunity to make yourself a little richer, or in old age to find a state and travel, only you choose which way to go!)
gwaposakon

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:53:33 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

I am in the same situation as you. I get excited whenever I see new coins received in my crypto wallet. At first, I just want to hodl it a little more until its value rises and plan to sell it by then. But until now they are still in my wallet. Maybe with the current market situation, it is not still time to sell or maybe I just get addicted receiving coins.
Jateng

Activity: 1258
Merit: 144

Think Different

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:01:44 PM

Currently in my wallet there are more than 200 tokens with different values ​​and I do not sell them every time it is listed. I keep them and watch them every day. I was fascinated by the fact that there were many tokens in my wallet and not paying attention to their price.

Collect coins ? I really have no passion in collecting coins especially cryptos but it seems like I also have a coin collection because of airdrops. Most of my coins from airdrop does not have a value or not listed to any exchanger so it remain in my wallet. For you, I think you should take note of the good coins especially when its price is high since coins go up and down so better sell it when it is high.

jackflag

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

Glad to see you

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:04 PM

I also like collecting tokens, but even more I like to sell them. But what I do not like is when, instead of my wallet, I have a trashcan with useless digital signs.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:32:05 PM

maybe you are a person who likes long-term investments so you are willing to wait for your tokens to the desired price. I also did that, but I hope I didn't do it, I hope my token will go up quickly and I sell it as soon as possible and if the token has good potential, I will buy it again when the price drops.

Gunday_07

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 09:19:51 AM

I was like you once and I have more than 200 tokens in my wallet right now, guess what? There values are -100x own today, pretty worthless and I believe this this is what will happen to you if you don't take profit while you still can

Claudio99

Activity: 210

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:11:46 AM

I hope you doing the right thing, it's better to hold only useful tokens and sell others, when bear market comes again some tokens will never be able to recover, think twice before holding any token most especially those that are listed on small exchanges

Salamstar

Activity: 534
Merit: 295

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:34:15 AM

I collect tokens for a certain period, but once they are listed on the platforms that suit me and at a reasonable price, I sell them because most of these currencies lose their value and price over time, unless their project is strong and their development team works hard.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:40:26 AM

As far as I understand he is a fan of Airdrop campaigns and he wishes to have a lot of tokens for himself. I think it's an interesting hobby, just get the tokens for free. Currently, the market has more than 6000 cryptocurrencies and most of them are tokens. Get it free in the future where he will be rich.

triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:40:41 AM

It's not strange because many people who do it and also people who have collected lots of tokens have the hope that one day the tokens they hold suddenly have a big value, if I prefer to collect NFTs, NFTs will be valuable or not because in every NFT have artistic value.
SacriFries11

Activity: 882
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 02:46:19 PM

As far as I understand he is a fan of Airdrop campaigns and he wishes to have a lot of tokens for himself. I think it's an interesting hobby, just get the tokens for free. Currently, the market has more than 6000 cryptocurrencies and most of them are tokens. Get it free in the future where he will be rich.
Sometimes airdrops can be good if you're always present in earning them. If you summary all of them, it's also good amount of money. I also have bunch of tokens in my crypto wallet, its good to see many tokens even most of them have no value at all. I have also token that have worth of 5Million but no value. I also convert some of them to ETC so that I can use them as transaction gas when transferring of tokens to my another crypto account.

BYBIT reddit                  █▀▀▄▄▄█▀█
            ▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀
    ▄▄▄ ▄▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▄ ▄▄▄
  ▄▀  ▄▀    ▄▄      ▄▄    ▀▄  ▀▄
  ▀▄ █     ████    ████     █ ▄▀
    █       ▀▀      ▀▀       █
     █     ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀     █
▄▄▄▄  ▀▄                  ▄▀
█▄▄█▀▀████▀█▀▀██▀█▀█▀▀██▀█▀▀▀███▄
████ ▀▄██▀▄█ ▀ █▄▀ █ ▀ █ ██ █████
████ █ █ ███ ▀▄█▀▀▄█ ▀▄█ ██ █████
▀███████████████████████████
█▀▀█
           ▀▄        ▄▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

SPOTS & DERIVATIVES
TRADING
24/7 CUSTOMER
SUPPORT

LAUNCHPAD /
LAUNCHPOOL
NFT
MARKETPLACE

▄█████████████▄
█████████████
█▄███████████
█████████████
████████████████▄
█████▀████▀ ▀ ▀████▄
██████████ ▀▀▀▄████
███████████ ███ ████
██████████▄ ▄ ▄████▀
█████████████████▀
█████████████
██████████▄██
▀█████████████▀

MOBILE APP
FOR IPHONE
& ANDROID
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
MOST RELIABLE
TRADING PLATFORM

GLOBAL // 2020
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
                                             █
                       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄              █
        ▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▄▄          █
   ▄▀▀█▀▀▀▄▄ ▄ ▄▀▀▀    ▄▀ ▀ ▀  ▀▄▄ ▀▄        █
  ▀▄ ▐▌▄████████▄▄ ▄ ▄  ▄██▄█▄▀██▄█▄ █       █
    ▀▀████████████████▄█▄▄██▄▀███████▄█      █
     ▄▀████████▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀▄▀██▀▄████     █
   ▄██▀▀    ▀▀▀▀███▄     ▐█ ▄▄█▀█████████▄   █
  ▄█▌              ▀██   █▄▀▀▀ ▐▄██▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▀  █
  ▀▀                      ▀▀    ▀            █
                                             █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 03:06:00 PM

Almost all those tokens you gathering are useless tokens, it's better to sell them before they turn useless for you, you can do research and choose the best among the rest and keep the remaining, Airdrops are the last thing you want to rely on

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
carter34

Activity: 1302
Merit: 25

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 08:03:02 PM

Not a crazy hubby but keeping more value coin translate to financial gain. Keeping coin not listed or are shit coin isn't a good hubby. I keep coins too but not preferring to hodl shit coins
jajorforce

Activity: 399

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2020, 09:33:02 PM

Absolutely right, this is a crazy hobby. I guess you want to see your token value as Bitcoin or Ethereum after a long time. One project that couldn't develop is a single day. Telegram groups or roadmap of every project couldn't possible to check. Some projects could switch from ERC-20 tokens to another blockchain or own blockchain. Your holding tokens value will be zero.
minatour

Activity: 687

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:42:25 PM

To me it sounds crazy, keeping all coins in your wallet without selling? Who does that? Love selling out than keeping, I don't just hold shit, have kept many coins that later turns shit in my wallet, so have learnt my lesson never to hold coins that much.

----------- ❱   ❱    ❱  The easiest way to earn 5 ETH  ❰    ❰    ❰ -----------
-------  Yearner is the ultimate connecting link between different DeFi protocols  -------
--------------------------------------------   ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    ❱    START FARMING    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰    ❰   --------------------------------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: