Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
godfredmanu

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:54:54 PM

It is wrong to think that the higher the risk the higher the reward and I don't think those that bought bitcoins at 8000 , waited for the price to reach 20,000 USD and still holding bitcoins today as it below 8000 is better off than a forex trader making a little consistent profit

STEALTHCRYPTO        ═════•    QUANTUM MEST NETWORK   •═════  STEALTHCRYPTO
███ Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection  ███
Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | Google plus | Facebook
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoblazter

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:03:31 PM

Bitcoin trading, Forex trading, or any type of trading require you to perform research and study to have profitable ventures. In any type of trading RISK is always there. The LESS KNOWLEDGE of what you are doing in trading, the RISKY the investment is. But, if you had learned how to trade, the risk is reduced and the profit is increased.

Bajula

Activity: 166
Merit: 16

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:08:19 PM

I think that this is more than obvious after all, but we all are aware of how bitcoin works and how the entire cryptosphere is being develped at the moment, and, the risk is always here
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:15:23 PM

i don't think it is even possible to say what will people do in the future to be saying "they will never invest in bitcoin" for example. and in this case i believe that it has nothing to do with the volatility and the risk at least it is not the main reason.

when it comes to bitcoin, there is always a lot of misinformation out there. there are lots of people telling others how bad bitcoin is. it has turned into a brainwashing technique! so obviously you can not expect people to show that much enthusiasm towards bitcoin. and that is the main reason why adoption is still below 1%
Maybe these people who said that bitcoin has gone bad, was caused by negative rumors such us fuds and fake news. Those were the main reasons why they've been brainwashed by those group of people who wanted to create chaos to happen on the price of bitcoin. Although they've been successfully meet their intentions, people always capable of risking their assets and those holders are positive enough that the rewards can be surprising.
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:35:10 PM

Just like bitcoin. bitcoin or crypto others have a high risk but can buy high rewards. You must know very well if you invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Because it's risky to invest in bitcoin with this instability. You have to think about that.

Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:45:23 PM

I think that this is more than obvious after all, but we all are aware of how bitcoin works and how the entire cryptosphere is being develped at the moment, and, the risk is always here

Since from the start,we know exactly how risky it is investing in cryptos particularly bitcoin.Because if we have fears in taking risks,then don't bother anymore making investments in crypto because you will not really gain profits here but losses.And as far as i know,the bigger the risks you take,the higher chances of reaping huge rewards in time.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
deda123

Activity: 109
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:57:42 PM

also i think in the same way only to those who tkae high risks can get high result in bitcoin this is a rule and i think it will probably work till the end maybe lets say.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Darz299

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:38:19 AM

High risk will result in high rewards ... I don't think so forever, high risk does not necessarily result in high rewards, in investing in bitcoin someone gets a high profit / reward depending on the intelligence and tenacity of the bitcoin holder itself, if only relying the price without any effort and effort I feel also will not get high rewards even though taking high risk, but the possibility of loss will be obtained.
bigblackdeck45

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:54:08 AM

Yes high risk really pays high rewards. Most of the people who don't invest in bitcoin are those who doesn't bother to check or even understand what bitcoin and how much potential it has. I understand them if they don't want to risk their money on something they don't understand and personally it is their loss and not mine.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:20:48 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

Well, we cannot do something about the opinion of your friends and they can only say that because they are not investing or trading in it. They may be right about being cryptocurrency market being too risk but then if you know what you are doing then there is a possibility of reaping high rewards as well. If ever the price of bitcoin goes up, they would approach you again and ask you how they can invest on it.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Millennials are more exposed to online gigs and income opportunities that's why they are more willing to take the risk. Just remember that the richest people in this world nowadays and those who are young are those who are involved in online stuff that those who were born ahead of the millennials may know nothing about because their experience is that you have to work hard physically to get rich.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
jameswell

Activity: 122

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:41:23 AM

The article title says: "4 in 10 americans will never invest in bitcoin", First off, the rest may want to invest in Bitcoin;
secondly, most of the people tend to chase the market.
When the market is in a downturn, people tend to have a negative view and vise visa.
I believe the wiser people shall accumulate a position when the asset price is low and gradually sell when the asset price getting higher.

ayambawang

Activity: 72

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:58:26 AM

true, sometimes many theories are not in line with the actual situation, I think even Americans have enough courage to risk how much it is because they can also think that every risk that will be obtained will be balanced with the benefits that will be obtained, after all, whatever the form, the name of the investment must contain risks, if you want big profits, then you must be prepared with all the risks that accompany it,
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:10:43 AM

Risk is associated with how volatile the market is.  With cryptocurrency where bitcoin operates, it is very volatile. Prices always changes, not just fluctuates, instead go up and down drastically and over a period of time. This changes in price makes bitcoin investment high risk but high profit/loss.

With this kind of market, you need a lot of patience and good strategy.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:13:05 AM

Just like bitcoin. bitcoin or crypto others have a high risk but can buy high rewards. You must know very well if you invest in cryptocurrency like bitcoin. Because it's risky to invest in bitcoin with this instability. You have to think about that.
those who know a lot of knowledge about the world of bitcoin can definitely face the risks that come well and are able to get the right profits. confidence and tranquillity in investing are needed.

alexlee4694

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:32:24 AM

It's high risk if you don't have any knowledge about bitcoin.where high risk places high profits, If you are sure of the crypto currency then the benefits will come with great rewards.
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 02:54:24 AM

although America always gives unfavorable news to crypto growth, but it turns out that Bitcoin can survive until now
that means, all Bitcoin up to now is still in demand by most people, and of course with the support of a large worldwide community, I think BTC will still be there, even though America does not invest in BTC
jiryuksan

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:58:46 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 08:39:31 AM by jiryuksan

All right, You're saying high risk is high returns. When you can risk your money and not be afraid of losing it, you can buy a lot more than if you invest the last money and always be afraid of losing it. It's utopia and failure.
In business, big risks will give big results. This is logic, because courage and careful calculation are the capital for making decisions, sometimes different from public opinion.

In bitcoin trading, sometimes the falling price makes a big loss, but the courage to hold bitcoin ultimately results in big profits because prices rise, while others rush to sell fear of losing. This also happens on the stock exchange, a big player with a strong mentality that ultimately profits
tutorroma

Activity: 255

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 05:13:55 AM

All investments are the same, and if you can afford high risk, you are likely to get high returns. When investing in encrypted currencies, it is necessary to plan investments according to their economic affordability.

BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:03:13 AM

In my experience, I have concluded that bitcoin has lesser risk and more rewards. The only risk is when you sell it but if you hold it then you get so much profit. Bitcoin is destined is just to give and give benefits to its patient investors and not those that panic and get easily affected by FUD.
nagobinga

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 06:09:20 AM

if you want to earn a high income you have to be at high risk like the one in the bitcoin forum where people are very much to invest in it and it must be very big capital by buying a high 1BTC price or investment in ETH.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: