Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:45:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
swaggerkeme

Activity: 162
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:19:58 PM

Risk is good, but you need to ensure that you take a calculated risk in order to succeed in the world of crypto. It pays to take a risk, I know many Americans who would have loved to invest in bitcoin but the laws of the land do not allow Americans to participate in ICO projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kagawawa

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:21:42 PM

Bitcoin investment is very risky, especially the risk of market, price. No one knows what the future of this money will be like in the future. The sharp increase of bitcoin has attracted players to play. As people often have the phrase "have the liver to get rich".
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:10:34 PM

investment in bitcoin is very high risk because often fluctuating prices even bitcoin can be called a bubble that can erupt at once I think it is a very high risk but behind all that we can take big profits in the right way when making a sale
Binauf
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Yes, the bigger the risk the bigger the rewards. Bullrun will come again and people that haven't been here will jump on the wagon to take big bags out, but only those who invested at the time of its high volatility will reap their true rewards.

Solarex ICO         Powering African Project         Solarex ICO     
Disruptive, Decentralised and Democratised  Solar Energy Ecosystem
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:29:33 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Yes, if you will put a high amount of money in risk, for sure the reward for that is also a huge profit because bitcoin is gamble, but if you are patient, I think you will not gain loss.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:27:16 AM

Just like a regular saying round where I come from, "it is those that have money that can do real business." I do agree that with greater risk takenbin the cryptocurrency markets the greater the profits and also loses as seen greatly manifested in this year's trades!
You are right ! but the risk makes it worth it in the long run.
mensahkkofie

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:02:58 AM

Many of american people buy bitcoin for their retirement, so they save bitcoin for long term. I have the same plan with them, I still thrust to bitcoin rather than other cryptocurrency. Although people said that save wealth in form of bitcoin is risky but I knew that I take this risk with good reason.
It is always good to take risks and earn high rewards, bitcoin is a good venture to earn from with the right investment plans. One thing I have realized is that  it takes some amount of patience to earn , I believe bitcoin investment is no joke but a long term investment plan, if you are in for something which is short term then it would be very difficult to earn from  bitcoin investment.
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 05:55:06 PM

The key of the success is that the higher the risk the higher the reward because the business is the game of risk if you are no being capable of taking risk then don't start the business or make an investment you must have to do some nice job if you bear the loss then you have to take it. And one more don't make your investment only in one business.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:02:03 PM

I agree that usually there is no big profit without bigger risk.
Still, we should think and check all facts before any decision.
We can't predict future but with careful planning we can have more chance to get profit than if we act emotionally, without planning.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mandarava

Activity: 742
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:09:46 PM

I think that among those people who understand the true nature of bitcoin, there will always be those who want to invest their money in it.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 02:50:33 AM

my friends joined forex but they loss so much money . im so happy that i didnt join with them
The market of cryptocurrencies is a lot more volatile, in fact there are many altcoins every day that go to zero so you could lose every single dollar that you invest in this market if you're not careful, you need to make sure that you know very well what you are doing when it comes to this market because a single mistake can cost you years of efforts gone to waste.

The volatility and risk in crypto is what makes this market more interesting and can give us more room to profit or even lose everything.  Grin. The good thing is that the market is still so young and the technology has still so much to offer so we are all hoping that this innovation will give us more rewards if we are willing to risk investing what we can afford to lose.

Right now the performance of bitcoin is exhibiting a recovery mode and hoping that the bullrun that we've all been waiting for will come and history will repeat itself.
Make no mistake I love the volatility of the market as well since it is what allow to us to obtain great profits in the first place, but we also need to recognize that the volatility can play against you and most the time it is going to be an obstacle to realize your goals especially if you have no experience when it comes to trading and investing.
OSYA

Activity: 647
Merit: 255

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

I agree that high risk usually results in a high income. The only way to become successful in your investments is never ending studying and self-development in crypto currencies. You always need to update your knowlege and follow current crypto market trends.

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:19:27 AM

sometimes even though there is a low risk there is still a high reward, but it only happens sometimes not at all times. In addition, what I believe is that, if you invest with a high-risk company, you may be able to earn high profits.
Ayomiqueen
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:20:15 AM

Nothing back in stock investment and nothing bad in crypto too, this is personal opinion which has to be taking by you and you alone.

Some American might not like Bitcoin though, but I can assure you many do invest in it and make profit , though with my understanding too I can see the reaction of Americans toward Bitcoin which even show that their govt also don't want their citizen taking high risk in investing in Bitcoin and cryptocurrency as a whole cos if it's high volatility and unregulate aspect of it , but it all depends on personal interest and most of this ICOs company and exchange comes from there , what an irony ,by incorporating organization for what you don't like and don't want your citizen partake in , well with time we will know if blockchain technology will be worldly accepted and Bitcoin can't be chase away either.

Gila uang

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Life itself is risky. I totally agree when you say High-risk results to high rewards. It is logical for me. You cannot be afraid or panic and think that you are going to make a profit. You have to be courageous and fight if you want to win. It is not about investing during bad periods. It is good to invest when the price is low. You also need education to be a good investor. Everything is learning on Earth. Learn how to take risks and when to take them. Anyway, when you take high risks, you earn more. It is a reward.

I think if you are experienced in investing in crypto, then I think there is a possibility that you can get higher rewards in this high-risk investment.
High risk will result in higher prizes or higher losses. Cryptocurrency is risky but profitable but we also know that not all the time we invest in this high-risk investment will always reward higher returns, which is why we always remember that only investing the amount you can pay for losses.
pelipurlara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:53:03 AM

Yes, but, sometimes, with heavy losses, too.

right, we will not get big losses if we have the right strategy to trade in crypto currency, try when trading with crypto currency does not put your emotions first to get big profits instantly
tunapa

Activity: 667

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:58:40 PM

all high risks mostly bring greater higher returns if its favoured. otherwise it can a sad story. but its  good to be risk taker. espcially when the risks is calculated and taken with when all conditions and home work are perfectly done. in case of bitcoin, its not an exception and anyone that is willing to accept it the way it is, learn its way , its game and how to play , and alos willing to take the risk will earn greater reward. 
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:23:21 PM

sometimes even though there is a low risk there is still a high reward, but it only happens sometimes not at all times. In addition, what I believe is that, if you invest with a high-risk company, you may be able to earn high profits.

actually the high risk is not necessarily yielding high rewards as well actually. because risk sometimes comes from problems that are happening in the development of bitcoin. so we carry the big risk that is not necessarily able to produce high rewards.
budiarmed
Copper Member

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:40:30 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Yes, high risk will provide high profits. Bitcoin is at risk, but until now there are still many who choose bitcoin, because they are ready to face the risk, to get big profits from bitcoin.

───[ PointGenieCoin ]───
─────────────[  ⭐ ⭐ Make money with your Social Media Content ⭐ ⭐  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    INSTAGRAM    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Stnev89

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:46:11 PM

Judging by the behavior of the market, now is the time to buy)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: