Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
satria2

Activity: 297
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:31:59 AM

This problem only appears if you are smart to make a profit because the more you think of a good strategy then you will get a good profit too. You should look for deeper knowledge in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popsywura

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:38:11 AM

Cryptocurrency might be high risk to invest and it can also be rewarding as well. But when talking about the high risk in cryptocurrency we should know that the risks can be of minimal if we invest wisely, you also in control of your portfolios. You can decide to take short or long at anytime you desire.
deloreswest

Activity: 350

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:47:08 AM

Well with risk it comes bigger profit and its quiet true but in cryptocurrency i dont agree the risk is high. The risk will become low when you understand how to manage it and always be reasonable and not being greedy.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
Crystal24

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 05:13:19 AM

I agree totally that high risks is high rewards.
When you invest big, you will make massive profits compared to one who invests with little capital.
diamdirumah

Activity: 157

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:30:55 AM

Yes, that's right, all of which have major risk could definitely give us great results too. Like when we make an investment in Altcoin, if we invest with a very large capital necessarily results obtained are also very large. But such investing requires knowledge and skill which is very nice. If you are not using a clever strategy to trade will certainly suffered losses.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:36:30 AM

I agree totally that high risks is high rewards.
When you invest big, you will make massive profits compared to one who invests with little capital.
well, sometimes to get a very large profit, a big risk is needed. Well, I think it's directly proportional to the results. Of course that is a sure thing, however, something big also has a greater risk than small ones. so, when you're ready to get a big profit, then you have to be prepared for the risk.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

robin1991

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2018, 06:49:49 AM

Yes it is true or i agree with this statement that the higher the risk is the higher the profit people who can invest the higher  without any dare of loss will the best investor in the market because only that person can know how to make profit and they can. The person who can invest higher and get higher rewards can only may survive.
Cocosoxoto

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:10:23 AM

Investment in digital assets can be similar to any other form of investment.  Investment can be rewarding and it can also result in losses. The trick about investment is, if you have $200 that you can spend on 2 fancy dinners that you don't need, put that $200 into an investment.  One day that $200 might but you a lifetime of fancy dinners.  Always invest the money that you don't need.
Ains_sama

Activity: 608
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 08:23:04 AM

trading on forex is very different from trading on crypto. Daily trading on forex is perfect for making daily profits. and cannot hold for a long time. still bitcoin and crypto currencies are trading for the long term, investing with risks because they have to hold long term. bitcoin can also be used for daily trading, but you must really be able to see opportunities. so in my opinion the risk that you dare to take, is a good investment in crypto currency.
muhammedb

Activity: 378
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:17:29 PM

Yes you are 100% right because it is said that does who refuse to take risk are automatically falling inside risk which simply means is risk never to take risk, even the implementors of bitcoin takes a risk that's while he was able to cone with good result, so for you to make high reward in life not only cryptocurrency you must take risk because risk is the u profit and lost
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 12:25:43 AM

In investment, high yield high risk, if we want to make high profits we should aware on high risk behing it. If we want to invest on stable portfolio better invest on gold ot other preciuos metal because crypto is high risk investment but also have high profits potential in the future

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 01:57:44 AM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Well if they do not want to engage in the market of cryptocurrencies because of the risks then that is understandable, even if I like bitcoin and several other cryptocurrencies I understand very well what's going on, and I understand very clearly that I'm taking a huge risk by investing in this market, so if people want to avoid it and prefer to invest in the stock market that is something that I can understand.
harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:41:27 AM

just as the reward of killing someone will definitely be high and we should never underestimate it in that case and begin to be careful with someone.
perla

Activity: 1932
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:51 AM

It's true that if you have large capital then you will have the opportunity to generate greater profits or greater losses. that's how life is. If you can't learn you will produce losses.
About capital yes, but even with a little amount of capital, i think someone still can get big profit with good analyze. If someone can combine 2 of that thing, and he can control his mental, he can be successful trader.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:18:52 AM

i think not all of high risk results to high rewards, i'm working on crypto is started from bounty that have no risks, i'm only wasting my time. but sometimes, bounty i've joined can results a high rewards
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:20:20 AM

It is true that when you take high risk in the present time then you may nit receive high return and it is the business view that when you invest in high risky projects you will face situations like you may get high reward and you can also get some loss as well so both are compulsory.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

surely a big risk will get a big reward too, but if you have the right strategy then the risk will be small and you can easily get the benefits
kidsrock

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:22:56 AM

i think not all of high risk results to high rewards, i'm working on crypto is started from bounty that have no risks, i'm only wasting my time. but sometimes, bounty i've joined can results a high rewards

at least, you risk your time to join in the bounty campaign while you can use your time to do another thing rather than only in the bounty campaign. this is a risk for every people who join in the bounty campaign and they can get high rewards like you said. I think there is more risk in the other jobs and we can take that risk or we search for another job which has the other risk too.
jepoy1109

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:25:05 AM

this is how Bitcoin started when no one still dont believe on it cause its new.
jamota

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:33:07 AM

If we want to invest in a stable portfolio, it is better to invest in gold or other preciuos because crypto is a high-risk investment but also has high profit potential in the future. In investment, high risk results are high, if we want to generate high profits , we must be aware of high risks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: