Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 12:23:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: High risk results to high rewards  (Read 3727 times)
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:35:39 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.
Of course, I guess it always happens, the more risk, the higher the win rate after a successful decision to risk, this is the standard, and it always happens, no wonder why I was not lucky because I risked.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cunguks

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

Polkadog - Multi-Chain Defi Meme

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:43:29 PM

"I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose." This phrase of yours is totally correct. We can't do things in vain. All have limits. In this world, there are those who try as much as possible, but in the end they still don't get results. It's all in vain. It's a waste. When we have repeatedly failed, it's good to try to find another alternative. Since God has provided many choices, so it will be useless if we only take one of the many choices available.
I'm not saying that we have to stop in this cryptocurrency. I'm just trying to get us to think about and reflect on our actions. Keep the spirit alive, guys.

aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:56:38 PM

True, high risk produces high rewards. In investing, of course you have to dare to risk the amount of money spent. Before you dare to spend capital or invest, you must understand about the instrument and what risks might occur. So you can convince yourself that business or investment will produce the desired results.
When you are dealing with bitcoin a higher amount of risk is always involved in it as being a volatile currency, its price never gets stable. But being a potential coin the profit associated with it is also very high. So, if invested in a right way, you'll always be having a great amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Roboabhishek

Activity: 882
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:11:00 PM

https://www.livebitcoinnews.com/4-in-10-americans-will-never-invest-in-bitcoin-says-latest-crypto-study/

I've known some few friends who are into forex and stock investments. When they've learned that I engage myself into crypto trading and investments they discouraged me due to bitcoin's price volatility and unpredictable fluctuations. All I can say to them is that I only invest an amount that I can surely afford to lose and taking huge risks will definitely compensate you good returns as well. I bumped into this article saying that 4 in 10 Americans will never invest in bitcoin, which is somewhat realistic but still history can really tell that bitcoin has changed lots of millennials who took the risk and profited when bitcoin value skyrocketed to almost $20k last year.

So with this article it shows that there is still high percentage of Americans that is willing to take risks to invest in bitcoin just to make some good profit in the near future. What are your thoughts regarding this one? Share me your thoughts.

Yes definitely this statement is absolutely true in all respects of this market as this market can only help and make someone real rich only if he is that courageous to take my bold decisions when the market is trembling . If someone goes through this situation of panick selling in the market then its highly possible that the one who took the highest risk of holding his coins when the price was falling can again make huge profit when price again goes up .
nellakarisma

Activity: 582

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:12:09 PM

I also agree and very much believe it. because hard work will never decorate the results bro. but if we take a high risk, don't let us use the capital from the loan either from the bank or other people and money for the family's daily needs
Zigzagkuy

Activity: 384

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:12:19 PM

A high risk can sometimes cause large losses. But sometimes it can make big profits too. So if you invest in bitcoin that has a high risk. You must consider this so that you can reduce the risk. invest for the long term so the risk is reduced. That's just my opinion.
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:17:38 PM

to get something big it sometimes it should be done with a great risk or sacrifice because this is in this way we can not achieve with instant things so have to try to be as powerful and earnestly to do it

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:41:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2018, 03:18:11 PM by taguig

These because of a lot of traders and early investors making a huge profit, but that was back then when Bitcoin was on its early adoption and there are only a few hindrances and obstacles, but now a lot of institutions are against Bitcoin and cryptocurrency, so there is a risk involve a much higher risk.
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:45:38 PM

When Bitcoin has full adoption and there is no more bear period, people will be attracted to invest in Bitcoin again people want to see the technology to grow and price becomes stable, even small-time investors will be attracted to invest because they are not going to lose their saving anymore.
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:49:42 PM

As we all know that when we dare to decide to invest in a thing that is far more risky the results will be much greater, but please keep in mind that the risk of losing is even greater. As a beginner, I suggest to try a safe investment and for a professional and experienced person, choosing the investment that is quite risky has done the best analysis.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

Investing in anything is always associated with risk and this is especially true in the field of cryptocurrency, but I think finding a reasonable approach to investing in cryptocurrency this risk can be significantly reduced. So I think the risk of investing in cryptocurrency is justified.
Jian_Liux

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:07:33 PM

There is always a risk in every action and whatever we do, as well as bitcoin investment. Indeed, bitcoin promises great profits, but also there is a considerable risk in it. If we want something big, then of course we have to be prepared for the big challenges and risks too, that's really the principle that we must understand so that we ultimately get success for what we want.
gesdan

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

we all know that in this sector, cryptocurrencies especially in the trading and investing there are the high risk, but if we can manage our coin and take the challenge to fight the risk i think we can get the high profit, so its all is depend on us

131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:38:17 PM

To get big profits, you must be prepared to face big risks, not only in bitcoin in my opinion, but when you make a business you must be prepared with great risks. All must have risks, but we must be able to minimize that risk with the right management.
Lankabc

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

Investments and business based on risk I think, That's why all the people are not businessmen or investors. but they are the ones who won the world. So, I agree on that we can see that the high risk has also a great return example of it is through investing. I believe that investing is really amazing but it is also risky so then I believe high risk is result to high buy it is like gambling we need to gamble on it and we must keep believing what we do we must know what we do as well.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:54:24 PM

I'd rather take a slow low risk low reward investment if bitcoins will remain unstable in the coming years. It's really worth the investment if you invest high enough and at the right time. But if bitcoins will still be volatile, then it will be too risky for the reward no matter how much you'll probably get from it.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:37:27 PM

I difinitely agree with this because what I've knew is that once you take the risk you will earn higher than what you have expected. You need to keep yourself strong and courageous in order for you to earn higher values.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:53:21 PM

In my personal opinion, I agree to the saying high risk results to high rewards just like here in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency. We are all fully aware that the price of bitcoin is so volatile and because of that a lot of people tend to avoid or quit investing in here but little did they know if you take a high risk in here it will give you a high rewards because high rewards can only be obtain in high risk.

Devan1995

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:03:18 PM

HELLO FRIENDS YES OF CAUSE HIGH RISK AND GET HIGH REWARD BUT DEPEND ON YOUR SKILL POWER AND DO SMART WORK IN ANY PLATFORM GET GOOD RESULT IN OWN LIFE SO KEPT UP MAKE PRACTICE THEN YOU HAVE ACHIEVING PERFECTNESS IN OWN LIFE, To get big profits, you must be prepared to face big risks, not only in bitcoin in my opinion, but when you make a business you must be prepared with great risks. All must have risks, but we must be able to minimize that risk with the right management.
sicnarfwb

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:59:20 AM

Yup, i agreed with that.. If you take risk in investing be sure that your ready to accept the consequences. This kind of strategy is good for the people who have strong personality who can afford to lose something but when it succeed its lucky to have compensated of what you have expected to gain high profit for your achievement of being positively challenge.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: