Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:20:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:45:19 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.

Your portfolio is 75% down,because you bought  coins that were highly overpriced back in December 2017/January 2018(including bitcoin).The market actually "recovered" from that bubble,it doesn't have to recover to reach back the last year's ATH.I hate the term "recover" when it comes to market prices.It shows that people just don't how the market works.Just hold your coins and wait for a moment,when your 75% loss will be reduce to 35% or 25%.It will be the best time to sell.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ylnar123

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:49:14 AM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.

Since you joined crypto, it is better to have faith in the market to recover. Because as what we know, cryptocurrency is unpredictable kind of investment and what we are doing will reflect on what we are earning.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 05:23:05 AM

How is this year the worst in crypto’s history ?
Price is still higher than what it has been in past years. Even in last year the price of bitcoin started at two thousand dollars before going from there to nineteen thousand in December 2017. So, saying that this current rate is worst then you’re very wrong.

It’s only people who didn’t play their games perfect that are complaining now of what’s happening. I do people to handle their losses effectively, rather they prefer to leave their money till they lose 50% and 80%. Every time after bitcoin was having "a year of bitcoins" the following year is being named as worst year and here we must note what prices we are having compared to previous years, but no one care them and blaming the fundamentals of bitcoins.
Renal

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:15:52 AM

Seeing Crypto now that it continues to fall, of course it will be more difficult if we have a lot of bitcoin made into profit. I am also confused as to when Crypto will return to stable as last year.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:53:18 AM

It actually depends on what coins you are holding?  Some coins have strong fundamental and usage and hence will recover faster than those who are more or less testing coins.

Indeed. But I do believe that there is always relation between all the coins including BTC with the global market movement. So it can happen that if BTC itself starts recovering then there might be + movement in the altcoins too. Basically all the crypto's are login through a lot now a days and unless and until they dont come on same page in terms of good fundamental news, push from the whales then there is no hope yet. But once for all this will reset back to the normal and we will see great deal of market recovery. I am confident about that.
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:48:12 AM

If you do not know the history of cryptocurrency a Bitcoin in particular, it is a normal feelings that you will be fear this bear market but if you remember what happened last mid December 2017, which Bitcoin price was reached $19500 and it has have a crash to about $4000 at the end of January 2018, then it will recover slowly up to $9200 and a crash again in the first week of July with the price down to $5400 , because of the hacking indecent of Coin Rail and Binance in south Korea, but suddenly a short bull run happening with the price of BTC growing up to $8200 for less than a month, and now here we go again.
     Nothing to worry about, just hold your coin and it's time to buy more BTC ,ETH and other Altcoin.
waqasniaz007 (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:28:48 AM

It actually depends on what coins you are holding?  Some coins have strong fundamental and usage and hence will recover faster than those who are more or less testing coins.
I am holding almost all top projects lisk stratis icx ark dgb and there are some other tokens that i am holding from my ico investment and i am almost in 10x loss in my icos investment.
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:29:23 AM
Merited by Lampaster (10), Palmerson (5)

If you do not know the history of cryptocurrency a Bitcoin in particular, it is a normal feelings that you will be fear this bear market but if you remember what happened last mid December 2017, which Bitcoin price was reached $19500 and it has have a crash to about $4000 at the end of January 2018, then it will recover slowly up to $9200 and a crash again in the first week of July with the price down to $5400 , because of the hacking indecent of Coin Rail and Binance in south Korea, but suddenly a short bull run happening with the price of BTC growing up to $8200 for less than a month, and now here we go again.
     Nothing to worry about and it's time to buy BTC ,ETH and other Altcoin.
There is always cause for concern. I do not see such a stir around cryptocurrency that was in 2017. This means that the popularity of such an unstable asset is reduced. Speculators play with prices but they can completely destroy the credibility of the cryptocurrency. I'm sorry if this happens, but right now, everyone is only thinking about their income and the idea of a free currency can become a victim of greed.
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:38:04 AM

We have a lot of problem this year and predicting when will the fall of this market ends is very hard to do that even professionals fail. Maybe more usage would be necessary to make it go up in value again and I haven't heard about businesses using cryptocurrency as payments. And because of this there would be a lot of trouble in the market which will also cause investors to flee the situation and sell most of there coins. Yet If all will have the trust back again maybe a sudden rise will be expected.

Shinpako09
Legendary

Activity: 1988
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

Market isn't dead, we're just in fall and struggling to go up because of bad news. If you will base it in the previous ATH, it will take not just a year for recovery or to have a new ATH. Not bad, it's worth the wait for a new ATH.
Lampaster

Activity: 406
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:12:23 AM

Market isn't dead, we're just in fall and struggling to go up because of bad news. If you will base it in the previous ATH, it will take not just a year for recovery or to have a new ATH. Not bad, it's worth the wait for a new ATH.
I agree with you that the market is not dead. But maybe he was killed for a while. At the end of last year, large speculators entered the market and now the price of bitcoin is completely under their control. The classical demand scheme gives rise to supply is not working. Speculators will completely squeeze all possible finances from bitcoin and then throw this asset to the dump.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

This statement will only cause many speculations, i never knew surely but it maybe get better in october, this indirectly is a hope from me.

microwave

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:55:58 PM

It takes almost 1 year i think, this is for giving the chanches of new investor to enter in bitcoin world that's why in the fast 8 months the price of bitcoin is stable flat in 6 to 7 k usd.
ivandu

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:13:02 PM

It takes almost 1 year i think, this is for giving the chanches of new investor to enter in bitcoin world that's why in the fast 8 months the price of bitcoin is stable flat in 6 to 7 k usd.
today bitcoin and altcoin price down sharply.and the value of our assset down more 75%.there is no way except be patience with this condition, and hope it can recovered soon.
Vaculin

Activity: 2898
Merit: 612

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.

today bitcoin and altcoin price down sharply.and the value of our assset down more 75%.there is no way except be patience with this condition, and hope it can recovered soon.
Maybe buying cheap, potential coins and hold them after would still be the best thing to do.I think the market is not that bad compared to last year.Maybe we could wait some more months to go before we can witness a bull run and gain big profits that time.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:59:00 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stacked in holding.
Maybe buying cheap, potential coins and hold them after would still be the best thing to do.I think the market is not that bad compared to last year.Maybe we could wait some more months to go before we can witness a bull run and gain big profits that time.
All of you are wrong, like most others in this thread. First op made a mistake with his headline, recover to where? You look at crypto market like its natural price is 20k and now we are down and we need to recover. First recovery is totally wrong word, we had much lower price, we had high price, now we are somewhere and we are trying to predict the future. Prices shouldn`t recover, they need to grow much more than 20,000$ for bitcoin, 1,200$ for ethereum, and all others, cause this market is young and there is potential to grow much larger than ever, that isn`t recovery.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
aizen10

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:01:08 PM

New investors are afraid because they only see a downtrend, but they cannot see the goodside of crypto mostly in bitcoin, some of them are saying bitcoin soon to be dead, but how? How do they confirmed that bitcoin will pop like a bubble? All investment projects has a high risk, so how do they afraid in crypto. Personally i have more fear to invest on some projects/program outside this crypto because all of them are centralized not like in bitcoin.

I think that you only took for a short term profits and not for long term.
nidacoinlove

Activity: 588
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:05:36 PM

Most of the people are fac8ng 5he same issue. Have bought crypto in high prices but now the portfolio is down even more than 70 and 80 percent. Fell bad for it and especially for those who have sold their properties and has invested in crypto.
Crypto market is very much uncertain. We know only that the bearish market will end some and the bulls will take their place but when is it going to happen no have exactly have any idea about it. We all are hoping for the good time to come.
max1616

Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:10:43 PM

If we examine the past years, it seems that there is an increase in September..After that, this increase is slightly higher in October..Finally, it seems to have reached the maximum level in November and December..I think the same scenario will happen this year.
Mhd-Bobbi

Merit: 13

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:22:32 PM

Why and question when this market will recover, I think this is a temporary improvement. Everyone will ask the same thing, those who don't believe in bitcoin will definitely ask about when to go up and down. I personally will continue to survive until bitcoin by the end of 2018. I will see its development.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: