Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:36:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5866 times)
dowellness

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:37:38 AM

It may takes years because i don't see any increasing in bitcoin price since December. I know its highly volatile but it not always increase. Its bitcoin's nature it has to decrease but now it to much mostly people start selling there coins in panic
Bitcoin its volatile so there's no way to find out when will it increase and when it decrease. Who's know after tomorrow bitcoin start increasing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
$anounimus$

Activity: 1736
Merit: 294

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:56:35 PM

I think the price of cryptocurrency can recover again, it may take quite a long time, maybe around six months so that cryptocurrency prices can come back again, while for bitcoin, I think it takes more than 1 year to get back to an expensive price again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:27:37 PM

You can't be so sure with the coins volatile nature, but I believe by the end of 2018, the market would have completely recovered. Till then, it is best to continue holding onto you coins and be a little patient for a good amount of profit in the future.
Since the market is in a dip, it is also the best time to buy your favorite coins at a cheap price and earning good amount of returns from them in the future. One should totally avoid panic selling during this dip.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
kumala_abi

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:59:34 PM

For the truth is nobody knows when it recover. Its so very hard to predict market thats why other are doing hold instead of trading. But hope crypto will recover soon after bitcoin etf approve or refuse
unfortunately etf approval was postponed.and no more positive news that hoped by cryptocurrency community.they are waiting good news to attrack bitcoin price.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
maemunah

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:12:17 PM

For the truth is nobody knows when it recover. Its so very hard to predict market thats why other are doing hold instead of trading. But hope crypto will recover soon after bitcoin etf approve or refuse
unfortunately etf approval was postponed.and no more positive news that hoped by cryptocurrency community.they are waiting good news to attrack bitcoin price.
absolutely right and what we do is continue to wait until the market recovers, so hopefully in the coming year the market can recover and normal as before
Nissan-GTR

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:17:08 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Patience is a virtue. We are all waiting and keep on holding here so what you will is also the mutual feeling of the other people here in the crypto community. As a concerned crypto user, we still cannot specify how long will it take for Bitcoin together with the whole crypto market need for its recovery because until right now, we are almost contented with even a small percentage hike of the price and continuously wishing and hoping that the much awaited time is nearly approaching.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:41:08 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

I think that crypto market is not in a bull position but today position of this is good and in equilibrium while the big whales are not in the position to do something and now bad news are not spreading in the market so price is stable and it is a good sign for the development of this currency i  hope that bitcoin price is recover in the coming two months or three and it is not that much easy for this the whole crypto system will affected and it will bear some risk as well.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
yesyes18

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 09:24:07 PM

In my opinion, I think until we get to tbe saturation point we're not gojng to see a moon time anytime soon. By the way it seems we're already at that point (we've bottomed out already). I'm preparing for a moon somewhere next year. That's my speculation though!

escalante28

Activity: 742
Merit: 42

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

If bitcoin price will go up even in $10k to $15k it will be a good signs. Everyone stack, everybody portfolio down to 70% up to 85%, it's a matter of time. We can't predict the price movement of cryptocurrency but we all know that time will come that we will regret if we give up all our coins. What can I suggest to you know is hodl, and invest more because you might not know when it will goes up like a magic.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:17:38 PM

For Bitcoin ETF the decision phase will be extended. Good news will come from Bakkt in november is said to will be a positive effect on the crypto market.
centimentalking

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:47:05 AM

It may takes years because i don't see any increasing in bitcoin price since December. I know its highly volatile but it not always increase. Its bitcoin's nature it has to decrease but now it to much mostly people start selling there coins in panic
I will wait for next year if the price will still not increase i will wait more until my last breath. I know bitcoin has potential and it will increase anytime.
richmcrich

Activity: 1120
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:00:02 AM

I really hope that this will happen at the end of the year. The market is too long in a frozen state.

Yes it has been quite long that the market is weak and down with limited economic activities and this is something worrying a bit as well. Some people simply cashed out on loss the little money they could. Other still try to trade to minimize the loss and to exit. There are those who are still holding their coins and this is the best thing one can do in times of economic adversity. The market might soon be in a position which will lead to a mini boom and a full bloom.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:01:12 AM

Think we need to wait until winter to start the normal growth of the entire cryptocurrency market, because the fourth quarter of each year is a good time for cryptocurrency growth.
preikaler

Activity: 905
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:11:38 AM

Think we need to wait until winter to start the normal growth of the entire cryptocurrency market, because the fourth quarter of each year is a good time for cryptocurrency growth.
I also hope so that later prices can recover and immediately increase even though they are less likely to rise but not wrong if we take the opportunity and then wait at the right price to bring profit

arin_muah

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

I also hope so that later prices can recover and immediately increase even though they are less likely to rise but not wrong if we take the opportunity and then wait at the right price to bring profit
we need to have strong faith about bitcoin recovery.although it will need long time but soon or later it will happen.and for a while we can take opportunity to buy cheap bitcoin price .
Brunusmagnus

Activity: 158
Merit: 11

Omnity - Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:01:13 PM

We are talking about a sector where there is no historical reference, and where technical analysis works very little.
It is clear that we are all worried. On the other hand, the bitcoin has collapsed at least a dozen times, and - after a period of stagnation - has always recovered.
We hope well...

ZeljkoNemet

Activity: 165
Merit: 7

Gigzi - Independent Wealth Management

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:07:33 PM

Looking at the few previous years usually, the prices start going up in November and reach the pick in the January, honestly i think this year we won't have huge jump in prices but slow and steady gains with huge jump in a year and a half 2.5 from now.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
adpinbr

Activity: 1008
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:28:35 PM

I just think the new bitcoin system and regulations are ruining its progress. I get that they want to manage their people more but It actually scare upcoming investors that leads to decrease of bitcoin value.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mejalipat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:22:04 AM

at present many people have crypto assets which continue to decrease because the crypto market is still low, but to be able to maintain and not lose much then we have to keep holding and wait for the market to recover even though I don't know how long it will take, but I'm sure the market will recover soon
Madara_Uchiha

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 08:22:09 AM

I think that the growth of the market will be gradual and such a rapid growth as last year we will see in a few years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: