Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:26:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:09:29 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
It's very hard to predict about when market will recover. ButbI believe that at the end of October market will start recover and all coins price will increase.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
embargo

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:10:42 PM

The crypto currency market will recover instantly, when large capital will come to the market. Only the volume can raise the crypto currency. Which events will precede this - either official recognition of bitcoin by currency, or a powerful collapse in the stock markets. Time will tell.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:29:14 PM

The crypto currency market will recover instantly, when large capital will enter the market. Only volume can increase crypto currency. It is very difficult to predict when the market will recover. ButbI believes that by the end of the October market it will start to recover and all coin prices will increase.
KrisAlex18

Activity: 742
Merit: 160

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:42:27 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Knowing how massive the destruction that occured within crypto up to now, I think it would take up a long time before it gets to recover but on the other hand, knowinh that crypto is full of surprises, maybe one day it will recover totally within just a short span of time. Let us keep our hopes high and hope that the recovery will happen the soonest.
Jhonthor

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

we will never know when the crypto market will recover
kaisa

Activity: 560
Merit: 145

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:59:56 PM

What do you mean by recovering? Crypto market capitalism always increases from year to year, the decline is only waves. if your portfolio is reduced by 75% you are counting from the ATH point. do you try to calculate the achievement of the market globally, does the market look bad? on the contrary, the market volume is increasing but indeed there is an even distribution of assets so that the market will not be controlled by a handful of people, this has become natural. calm down buddy
policeoo

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 08:16:18 PM

It is very hard to say precisely when it will recover. I think it will never recover fully. Those cryptos that will stay live in the next 3 years will be higher than ever, but the rest of the altcoins will be dead. It is difficult to say when prices will go up, but I think in 2020. we can see the progress...

BTC-BTC-BTC
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

www.neutroncoin.com

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:31:49 AM

Whatever it takes to recover. If you have been long enough in crytos. It's very unpredictable market and there is no way anyone can predict the future. If you understand and believe in it. There is no worry on the price at all.
millionaireshs

Activity: 353
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 03:24:39 AM

Just stay on holding bitcoin will recover soon even if its just. Little higher but atleast there is a sign to bitcoin trying to moving up. Dont lose your hope bitcoin important dont sell it you have a chance to get huge profit if ever bitcoin rise again.
A.SanchezNo7

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

Dear friend,
I hope the cryptocurrency market will recover in the next month, or later this year. The same with you when the value of the coins that I am holding has lost more than 70%. That's very bad. I have always believed and hoped the market would turn back GREEN. I'll hold and wait for that moment.
uchechiboy

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:52:07 AM

For me I will say that, the crypto market has not favor the investors this year. But I will say to the investors to  have Little  patience before 2020 I think things is going be right .
Danisababy

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:46:19 AM

It's very hard to predict about when market will recover. ButbI believe that at the end of October market will start recover and all coins price will increase.
[/quote]

I agree, it is really difficult to tell when the crypto market. The market price goes up and then suddenly down a few times already. But everyone of us should believe that it will recover sooner or later, no matter how long it will take, we should ve patient about all of this.
galundan9

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:15:22 AM

can be said so because every year in the past the price movements in the existing market continued to increase, although some were experiencing a correction but not as bad as this year. no one knows when the market will recover, but I am optimistic for its growth again and at the end of this year the price is likely to increase very high. the right step to keep holding coins for the long term rather than selling them at a very low price.
hungsanh2512

Activity: 437

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

The current cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by the fact that most of the participants are small, speculative investors, driven by psychological distress. So to survive in this market, catching news as quickly as possible is paramount.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

It's no so easy to predict about crypto price. But if you are holding some good coins then you don't need to panic. Just hold your position until end of this year.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:10:32 AM

I think that crypto market are not dying because many of altcoins are at the highest rate right now and some of them are also rising I think it does not affect to them the literally drop down of btc and eth that's why many of newly positive investors are coming right away so be positive always crypto market will stable soon.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 01:56:37 PM

We really cannot tell or predict when will the market will recover. Even it may take years i would still hold on and wait for the market to recover.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:35:50 PM

It'll take many years to recover in my own view.. It took 8 years fot bitcoin to pump to 19k we cant expect that rally to happen again anytime soon.

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:45:54 PM

This year has been a very inefficient and bad year for old investors. New investors are profitable by buying at low prices.
ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:15:31 AM

The downturn in the cryptocurrency market is because there are no more funds and investors to enter!
Nasdaq began preparing for cryptocurrency transactions, which may bring new funds to the cryptocurrency market, and the cryptocurrency market may recover soon!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: