Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 05:53:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:15:48 PM

This year did not justify the hopes of investors for the growth of bitcoin, all the predictions about the price of $ 50,000 or more were a lie. There is only hope that everything will change after a while and we will see the green market.
Who knows.we still need to hold. We has a choice and it is to hold. If you sell you probably loss. Therefore you need to hodl what you have in order for you not to be disappointed when the bull comes. Cryptocurrency is not a bubble ofcourse, even if the base value is zero as much as the cycle of buying and selling would occur coin will have a value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deloreswest

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:36:30 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
Well me too my friend, no one knows when market will start to recover but we started to see a good sign like bakkt in november, another etf decisions that might be happen in december or febuary and also expansion of many crypto exchange that i think many of them is expecting crypto going to be big again.

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:50:53 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
We cannot really tell yet how long will it take for crypto to recover but if we are going to be mindful and always aware of what's happening in the market, we may strategize on how we can still earn from crypto amidst the crisis. We should always pay attention whenever there is a rise even a bit and stop thinking on when will it recover.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]
Rastafarian

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:07 PM

Predicting as to the time cryptocurrency will come back will not be an easy guess. It is highly expected that cryptocurrency settles in the month of September and October.I have greater hope that everything settles soon.
awik p

Activity: 1526
Merit: 111

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:17:10 PM

Predicting as to the time cryptocurrency will come back will not be an easy guess. It is highly expected that cryptocurrency settles in the month of September and October.I have greater hope that everything settles soon.
we can only hope that crypto is back excited by a significant price increase. but indeed no one knows for sure when it will happen. hope that by the end of this year it could soar as before

nealdlover

Activity: 345

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:25:54 PM

As long as investors return to trading, buy more or new investors enter the market, then the market can recover. Trading with each other will help the market to recover quickly or try to be patient I think things will get better soon.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:23:39 PM

I think it's about a few months, March or April. It will increase as soon as it is recovered. It's always a potential market and recent price fluctuations are not going to end. It will increase and surprise people. Do not sell it now. Be patient and keep your crypto number. Opportunity to get high profits is very bright.

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:25:48 PM

In past years, the Crypto-currency rates have been quickly adjusted and most often returned to the previous level within a short time after the decline. But 2018 this trend has not shown. If already existing projects start to bring real profits and will develop actively, this will serve as an additional incentive for investors to invest in the crypto-currency market, which will lead to its rapid growth and the influx of new investors.
The success of existing projects will be an excellent demonstration of the fact that you can earn good money on the crypto-currency market. This will lead to the mass creation of new projects, the further expansion of the market and its integration with other sectors of the economy.
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

Some people say it will take up to 2 years, some are more optimistic and believe that we will have another bull run at the end of this year.
I am also holding all my coins cause it would be silly to sell them at a 0.5-0.1 ICO rate. Hope the bulls will soon go back from their vacations and give us some positive news.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 06:58:27 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

In past years, the Crypto-currency rates have been quickly adjusted and most often returned to the previous level within a short time after the decline. But 2018 this trend has not shown. If already existing projects start to bring real profits and will develop actively, this will serve as an additional incentive for investors to invest in the crypto-currency market, which will lead to its rapid growth and the influx of new investors.
The success of existing projects will be an excellent demonstration of the fact that you can earn good money on the crypto-currency market. This will lead to the mass creation of new projects, the further expansion of the market and its integration with other sectors of the economy.
No one can say what will happen in the future.But if we see the current position of cryptocurrencies in the market we can say that they will recover soon in the coming future because the demand is increasing slowly and steadily and so are the prices.More and more people are enrolling themselves in the cryptocurrencies because cryptocurrencies are an easy way to earn a lot of money and that too in a short period of time.Cryptos are a blessing for all of us.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 09:24:21 PM

I believe that the eventual recovery of the market will occur in a differentiated way for each currency, because I have no doubt that the current crisis will serve to purge the market of endless scams, unviable projects and useless altcoins to make room for serious projects and coins sustainable in the long term.

Therefore, I believe that all those who chose to invest in a wide portfolio of cryptocurrencies and ICOs will never be able to recover their investment 100%, since I see countless altcoins that have lost more than 95% of their previous value and it would be foolish to think that will gradually recover their value.

But regarding bitcoin, I have no doubt that in the medium term it will continue to grow and possibly in 2019 we will see its price recovering above $15k.
cavaBcoin

Activity: 181
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:12:37 AM

Who knows when the cryptocurrency market will recover? Nobody knows! If anyone does, then he will simply be acting in line with that and have not any kind of worries. All the people that claim to know it are merely speculating. All I know is that you can seize this opportunity to buy more cryptocurrency and it will pay off later.

Yep, evidently nobody knows, but nothing is impossible. It’s too early to conclude the market, although we’re about to the end of this year, it does not mean that the whole market will stick with bear. With current fluctuation, the most suitable supposal is buying and holding, afterward waiting. Most importantly, we’d better not to lose our hope soon, crypto requires our patience, especially eep thinking positively. Sooner or later the market will show us a  good news.
Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:27:49 AM

I really hope that this will happen at the end of the year. The market is too long in a frozen state.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Seymourguado

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:01:03 AM

For the market to grow, it takes a long time. If you are holding, try to wait a bit longer. I think this market will soon recover and grow remarkably.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2018, 08:15:58 AM

The recovery of the crypto market depends on people's confidence in crypto, and while all COINS today are green, I still believe that the market is in a bear market and we need more good news to spur more people to buy.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
amphibian

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:52:54 AM

I think we should give the crysto market the rest of the remaining months to see what will happen. Already, there is a significant improvement in the market for some time now. I think market recovery is getting started and the subsequent months ahead will be utilized to achieve a significant recovery of crypto market.
FRAGILE07

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 10:37:42 AM

Relies upon which coin you're holding on the grounds that each coin has diverse misfortunes and increases. It can run from 1-3 years on the grounds that few coins are depending on the cost of Bitcoin and there a considerable measure of speculators like you who are sitting tight at the cost to return to $15k~. Those are only my gauge don't take it serioiusly there's no precise date for when it'll recuperate. For me I believe it's as yet a decent year for crypto in light of the fact that the cost of the best coins are kept up after the remedy.
ShinobiFueled

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:18:33 AM

It is possible that by the end of the year, no one can predict what will happen. But in recent days I have noticed that the market has returned, I hope this is not temporary.
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:34:38 AM

I think it's about a few months, March or April. It will increase as soon as it is recovered. It's always a potential market and recent price fluctuations are not going to end. It will increase and surprise people. Do not sell it now. Be patient and keep your crypto number. Opportunity to get high profits is very bright.
Actually brother, no one knows, all we need to do right now to hold our coins and just wait for the prices in the market to recover, dont lose hope bro, just believe that crypto will recover,erase the negativity, always think positive

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:56:55 AM

I think it depends on the investment of the financiers. As noted, the crypto market will stabilize in the near future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: