Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 02:48:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Crypto market will take to recover?  (Read 5868 times)
Natasha95

Activity: 364
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:12:50 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.
I would recommend you close your laptop for a year and don't go in and watch your coin prices. You do not need to be upset and worry. You have other important things to do. For example, think that you can create such a blockchain technology? this is our future. And the price will return through time, perhaps six months perhaps year.

lotsky123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:35:09 PM

It is unpredictable. No one can tell exactly when the crypto market will finally recover. For sure, it will not happen this year considering its current price compared last year and its time frame. Most probably in my speculation, it takes more years before bitcoin value reaches its ATH last year.
hxtop

Activity: 1071
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:31 PM

Crypto market is not as easy to work as you think. Market upturns may take a few months if positive news comes in, but if negative news continues, it may take a few years. There are examples of this in past years.
Hkim21

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:54:26 PM

difficult to speculate, because the movement of bitcoin can change drastically every hour. But if you intend to return to $ 20k as in 2017 then it will be very difficult because bitcoin continues to fall after trying to get up and out of $ 6k.

imusify.com  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:26:05 AM

this will definitely be long. in fact approaching the 4th quarter, the price is still continuing to fall. not only are you tired of crypto, all people including me are tired. coupled with the situation of ico tokens that have not yet been launched in the market exchanger.
jack wira

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:36:07 AM

cripto which is decreasing to enthusiasm is reduced if the problem rises or increases it is difficult to predict ... it's better to relax for a while focusing patiently.
Tukang Becak

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

No one knows, this is because the market has not shown a sign of recovery, precisely today the drop price is more than 12% for ethereum and more than 8% for bitcoin, hopefully the market will recover soon.
Akoldi_ibk

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:49:08 PM

We all know this year is one of the worst year of crypto, market is dead and new investors are in fear to enter,  My portfolio is 75% down as compare to January. How long this market will take time to recover?. I am stucked in holding.

It was quite easy to make predictions this time last year as both the young and old had strong feelings about the growth of market. But right now, the feelings aren't the same. Neither can I say when the market will recover. My fear is that a larger percentage of these tokens/coins might not see ATH/ICO price again. And if they do, might take a very long time. Hope you are holding good coin.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:47:31 AM

There is no assurance on how long the market will recover because the market price is based on supply and demand so all you can do today is be more patient.

Indeed, we should be able to be patient right now because market condition is not good. If we are believe crypto is profitable in the future, better waiting. Cryptocurrency market always fluctuated and its happen several ago and market recover again.
jack wira

Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:08:58 AM

difficult to predict especially as I am a young lower class experts just don't dare to determine when to go up the most important thing is to be patient all there will be provisions later
rose9696

Activity: 770

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:30:53 AM

It's a sad story but I think you should hold onto it for a long time to come. Because the bubble is broken, you should not expect much from the recovery of the Crypto market in 2019. Take another three years to get better results.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:34 AM

I think you don't stop holding in the long run, we believe at the end of the year the price of altcoin will soon soar again, seeing that price growth is getting better now.
NewRanger

Activity: 1568
Merit: 333

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 01:46:38 AM

It's a sad story but I think you should hold onto it for a long time to come. Because the bubble is broken, you should not expect much from the recovery of the Crypto market in 2019. Take another three years to get better results.
better to make new analisys about current condition in market.if this condtion still run untill end of year and market still bloody, maybe we should make new decision to sell our asset, and switch it to other investment portofolio.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Palmond

Activity: 86

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

I can't predict Crypto money, how long will the cryptocurrency price rise again, I think the cryptocurrency price will rise again, because growth is getting better now.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:11:25 AM

currently the crypto market is not good, this is because the value of bitcoin is going down and making all the value of altcoin down, I'm not sure this will come back quickly, I can only hope that at the end of this year there will be a change.
Volchin

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:16:00 AM

Well, how much I know, then the recovery should end by the end of September and in early October, growth will begin.

█▀   ▕ ███    INFLUENCIO    ███ ▏INFLUENCER CRYPTOCURRENCY▕   ▀█
∎   A REVOLUTION FOR CRYPTO CURRENCY MADE FOR INFLUENCERS   ∎
●●●  TwitterFacebookInstagramMediumTelegram NewsTelegram  ●●●
UchihaRukawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:49 AM

I think, bitcoin and the whole crypto community hasnt still recovered from what happened this year, the cryptomarket went booming then just like the old timers when it comes to investing, it all popped, and the rest of the new investors went bankrupted, and theyve lost millions nopt just a small anount of money, so I guess it is gonna take sometime before the whole cryptocommunity can recover. 

Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:36:14 PM

Well, how much I know, then the recovery should end by the end of September and in early October, growth will begin.

This is quite possible to have great recovery this coming month of October. As we can see the market now bitcoin is loosing a bit from its current price maintained at $6000 plus range then easily going up to $7000 plus which is the good sign to have great recovery to be happen soon. More great investors are now watching it and they probably working for great cryptomarket recovery inorder for them to earn more returns of profit after red market ends.
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:40:57 PM

I think you don't stop holding in the long run, we believe at the end of the year the price of altcoin will soon soar again, seeing that price growth is getting better now.

therefore do not ever feel panic with the current market conditions, because soon the market will return to green and bitcoin and altcoin will also rise in price
Helpme_please

Activity: 633

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:27:11 PM

This is quite possible to have great recovery this coming month of October. As we can see the market now bitcoin is loosing a bit from its current price maintained at $6000 plus range then easily going up to $7000 plus which is the good sign to have great recovery to be happen soon. More great investors are now watching it and they probably working for great cryptomarket recovery inorder for them to earn more returns of profit after red market ends.
maybe whales right now spying in market, when bitcoin or other cryptocurrency price drop to lowest level, they would come with huge money that used to buy bitcoin.and when it happen market will recovered soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: