Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 11:13:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you still holding when market price falls abnormally?  (Read 2565 times)
Bhalibad

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:13:15 AM

Yes, it makes no sense to me to start selling now because I know that in the future I'll regret it so my best strategy for  now is to HODL.

At this situation its better to hold due to the market goes down. In holding we can earn more profit if we cam wait the price of the market in big value. And that is the right time to sell.
lionheart89

Activity: 350
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:17:05 AM

yes I still hold it because I have lost 10% ... I will wait for the market to return to green. I'm sure this bad trend will pass quickly.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2786
Merit: 518

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:30:00 AM

yes I still hold it because I have lost 10% ... I will wait for the market to return to green. I'm sure this bad trend will pass quickly.
Even though it won't recover that fast but for sure there is a room for great improvements. We won't just lost our hope not to give up easily,  if we find great things then Lear how to sacrifice our time and give effort to this. Those impatient people will surely loose their money and could be a big day for the one who are keep on waiting and believing on it.
emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

Despite the fact that the market has been dropping constantly over the past few months, i am still holding bitcoin and other altcoins. As i think, there is not much options available now, so i would continue to hold till the market goes in upward trend.

fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:53:09 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?

If you have a strong reason to hold your coin, then why you sell it anyway ?
When the market price falling greatly in the market, what you can do is either sell it to cut your loss, or hold it.
If the coin project is good, just dont sell it because it can rise back.

poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:04:43 PM

I like to know your stand against the current market price falls down that relatively almost in the danger zone for the crypto holders if they still hold their crypto it might be one day that they will going to lose all their money. My ideals is different i had to sell it though it means that i had to lose some of my money. Anyway i could invest again when market price recovers but not for now seeing crypto market looks so bad. Will you still hold?
before I started to invest in crypto currencies I already understood all the risks that I would get so with prices and bad news with crypto currencies I remained calm and confident in the investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
mejalipat

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:33:28 PM

when the market is down then holding is the best choice to avoid losses or you can buy coins at a low price, then you can wait until the market recovers and prices rise again and get profit
bapetdik

Activity: 373

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:36:33 PM

Of course I still hold it because I believe there will definitely be an increase in the future. I never panic if there is a decline. And it is calm that is in me. Patience is very important when you hold a coin that you have. So be patient for future increases.

Aljay7

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:46:39 PM

I will still hold, and actually if the price drops I will buy more bitcoin if I can. I will hold it and wait for the price to rise again. And that means profit for me.
maman09

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:47:32 PM

yes, there is nothing I can do. because if I sell it the loss can't be avoided and it's so big. so I speculate to hold it back even though prices continue to decline. but there are other options that I do to reduce any losses I experience. I do a short trade or buy back the altcoins that I have in large and cheap quantities.
Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:49:40 PM

Yes, i am involved with crypto from a year ago. The price is down because of recent FUD. Don't panic. Hold what you have. The market will recover soon.
gorokill

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

I still hold it, be patient don't panic, I think it will return to normal and it takes a long time for that. I am used to situations like this and I always buy more Bitcoin and Ethereum when the market falls because the price is cheap and has the potential to pump again in the future.
billygarrison

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:39:13 PM

I'm still holding it and I'm stuck when the market is not normal,
I hope to get out of this condition, but I think the market will recover because I hold assets for a long time to save me from huge losses.
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:49:49 PM

So why did you hold when the price was higher but decided to sell when market is red knowing definitely that with time it will recover soon for you to get your profit. And this is one kind of virtue crypto has taught me and i always uphold to it. i call it PATIENT because i know that things will not be the same, i only have to wait upon time.

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
supelle.born

Activity: 286

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

Even with this bearish market since the beginning of the year, I still keep my altcoins in the wallet. I'm patient and stubborn and I'll be rewarded in the future.
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:22 PM

Of course. I am still waiting for a miracle for my coins. Because in the past few months, I still haven't benefited from some of the coins I have had since I experienced a price drop from the ICO price.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
Luu An

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:12:20 AM

Yep, i still holding and waiting for market green again, if have more money i will buy more to average price.
fourokavas

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:50 AM

That is the only thing that we can do, why would we sell? it makes no sense after all, i think that we all need to keep holding to do not make the price go lower

waroenkshisha

Activity: 569

https://stake.com/

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:21:57 AM

Yes i still holding my bitcoin since i think this situation (price up and down)  is not the first time (often to happened not only for bitcoin as cryptocurrency, it’s also happened in fiat money). So i just keep optimist that the Bitcoin price will raise again since this is crypto era and the bitcoin is limited

cryptoblazter

Activity: 421

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:57:45 AM

The best option during these times is to HOLD your bitcoins. No need to get frustrated and let emotions get in your way. Need to stay positive.

Actually, you may sell your bitcoins if you didn't buy them, you earned them. No capital had been released.

But, if you had bought your bitcoins and bought them at a higher price, hold them until price goes up again.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: